Golden Moments Of ZAYA#19 Mr & Mrs Kit-kIt

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Evening Guys . How are ya all , so another day another golden moment of ZAYA . This moment is from Zain's accident which happend in march , zain got hit by rocky's car . So In the noon Aaliya was doing namaz for thanking allah from behalf of abdullah family that he saved zain's life . Aaliya doing namaz , where as kit-kit watching her from behind and looking at clock and the time was 12 P.m πŸ˜ƒ

BGM ;-) Ya Maula_Maulaaa __Ali Ali dum ali ali_mere maula ❀️

Aaliya done with namaz now and she is keeping her prayer mat in closet .

Zain ;-) Array mamu ki bhaanji yeh time table mein change kab se , 12 baje koi namaz padne ka waqt hai kya ?

Aaliya ;-) mai sukhraane ki namaz ada kr rahi thi

Zain;-) wo kya hoti hai

Aaliya ;-) jab hum kisi baat se mai allah ko sukhriya kehnaa chahte hai to kisi b waqt namaz ada kr skte hain

Zain ;-) to tum mere accident ko lekar allah se shukirya kr rahi thi πŸ˜†

Aaliya ;-) Looking at him angrily 😑

Zain;-) sory bad joke

Aaliya ;-) walking at him where he was sitting near the bed , So she sits there at corner

Zain;-) tilting towards her and in flirty mood , waise ek baat btaao yeh sukriya kis baat ka kar rahi thi ?

Aaliya ;-) mamu aur mami ki taraf se khuda ka sukriya kr rahi thi ki khuda ne aaj unke bete ki ifaazat ki hai , she stood up and sits near him and giving medicnes to him

Zain;-) with smirk smile , halat chahen jaise ho , lekin tevar tumhaare hamesha waise e rehte hain , naam b logi to mom dad ka , aapna nahi. ab maan b lo ki meri salamti ke liye tumhne khuda se sukriya kiya , mujhe bilkul b bura nahi lagega . par namaz ke baad koi jhooth thodi bolta hai kya ? allah tauba allah tauba

Aaliya;-) jo sach hai wahi bola πŸ˜‰

Aaliya taking glass of water from him but he was not letting it go and zain tilt towards her face

Zain;-) Lovingly and smirkling , aaj ek baat ka pta chl gya hai ki tumhee gusa bada aata hai . bach gya wo jisne mera accient kiya hai , warna meri ek haddi ke badle tum uski saariyan haddiyan tod deti 😳

Aaliya ;-) Idr udr ki baatein krke jyda hero banane ki khosis mat karo . πŸ˜ƒ

she then walks away and standing in doorway 😊

Aaliya;-) mai khoob jaanti hoon mai tum apne dard ko chupaane ke liye yeh chapad chapad kiye ja rahe ho πŸ˜†

Zain;-) Huh Zain abdullah ko dard ni hota πŸ˜•

Aaliya;-) janti hoon isiliye to painkiller di πŸ˜†

Zain;-) zain's expressions were like HAWA NIKL GYI πŸ˜†

Aaliya ;-) laughing and saying mai tumhaare liye soup leke aati hoon and walks away and she was standing outside window and seeing zain's in pain , zain aahein bhar raha hota hai pain mien so she was smiling outside while watching him πŸ˜†

Song for today ;-) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3WSjEQLOA[/YOUTUBE]

So that's wrap for today . keep cherishing ZAYA . will be back tomorrow Lovelies Until then ❀️ & πŸ€— Peace out xoxo
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All those moments were so light hearted so perfect and nice also hope we get some moments like thus back
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sara πŸ€—
Awesome post girl πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
I love two scenes!! These bedroom scenes was the best!
Ah Zain staring at Aaliya..the look in his eyes is just to die for.☺️
And i miss them so much!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. Saran.Awesome post.
Love those scenes ,we will get to see again after ZaYa reunite?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
These are some of my favorite ZaYa moments, I can watch these on loop. I just love the way he used to tease her and stare at her. There is just something about the way he looks at her that makes me I want these moments back!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sara, awesome post as always! I was grinning like an idiot while reading it. πŸ˜†
Man, I want these cute scenes back! I can't wait for your next post 😳 ❀️
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sara...is it just me or are you keeping an on what episodes I watch...πŸ˜†...again watched that yesterday itself and was trying to make a post on that today...πŸ˜†
I see you have made my job easier πŸ˜†...it was AWESOME like always...

HAYEEE...ZAIN watching ALIYA I was just staring at him like an idiot...😳

And their KITKIT...how cute was that...loved that moment...

LOVED THE POST...keep on sharing...πŸ˜ƒ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way Zain staring at her it so intense.he look so hot in white lolz.he know she pray for him but losing.their understanding level start getting strong after accident.i really missing their lovely kitkit.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Perfect scene it was
It was lovely scene of zaya
Thanks for the golden moments πŸ€—
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😊 His looks,smirks want these moments back 😳