ZaYa Detective Team Returns!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
How refreshing was it to finally see Zain and Aaliya back as the brains who put their intelligence to good use? I feel like its been forever since I've seen these two doing detective work, for a long time they were sidelined from doing things like this because Rehan was there to solve everything but this time around things are different. It is now ZaYa v/s Rehan and I love it!

I'm actually liking this track, granted it is has its loopholes but at least BI is getting back some of that charm that was sorely lost during the HN track. I'm happy to see Zain and Aaliya back in focus, working as a team and fighting for what they believe in. This is how it should be, the show works when the track revolves around them.

I wasn't expecting to see Suraiya be freed so soon, thought this would happen until next week but given the news this morning about the show being given one chance to boost TRPs I can see why they would want to wrap up this track. I'm hoping next week that means the 3rd talaaq happens and ZaYa officially reunite!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's really amazing to see #Team ZaYa working together again to find out the truth ..when ever they work together they rock it out ..this track is really turning to be interesting ..looking forward to this and hope our TRP raise and our show wouldn't be Axed out ..!! *fingers cross*
#Team ZaYa all the way..!!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
# TEAM ZAYA ALL THE WAY . it was bliss to watch them together after ages in daamn one frame ❤️

Mandy Awesome post again 👏

Kit-kIt/ Malika-e-zain/ Mujh pe bhrosa krte ho/khud se b jyda ❤️ it was pure bliss and serene to our ears

Hoping color's and Ph will release positive promo over the weekend . options are as follows

1 Promo;-) Rehaan giving final talak

2. Promo ;-) Surriya annoucing nikaah of zain-aaliya .

3. Promo;-) zaya doing romance promo

i bet it will bring viewers back to show and def there will be shoot up in TRP'S 😳
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope the same... I also like this track... ZaYa working together is a treat to watch, and today they called each other kitkit and MEZ.. but what was Rehaan doing at the accident site? Whatever at least we got to see the protective Zain
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post :)
I am glad I am back to watching the show from now as it's on track with the mystery and our lovely detective Zaya team , soon they will be back officially.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How refreshing was it to finally see Zain and Aaliya back as the brains who put their intelligence to good use? I feel like its been forever since I've seen these two doing detective work, for a long time they were sidelined from doing things like this because Rehan was there to solve everything but this time around things are different. It is now ZaYa v/s Rehan and I love it!

I'm actually liking this track, granted it is has its loopholes but at least BI is getting back some of that charm that was sorely lost during the HN track. I'm happy to see Zain and Aaliya back in focus, working as a team and fighting for what they believe in. This is how it should be, the show works when the track revolves around them.

I wasn't expecting to see Suraiya be freed so soon, thought this would happen until next week but given the news this morning about the show being given one chance to boost TRPs I can see why they would want to wrap up this track. I'm hoping next week that means the 3rd talaaq happens and ZaYa officially reunite!

Farhan sir wa stubborn did nt listen to viewers brought HN nd the TRP fell drastically,Show was doing quiet good HN spoiled da show..
To wind up dis track dey hve freed suri.Since NS is quitting propably we may get 3rd T today or monday.
Farhan sir has to work hard to make viewers happy so dat TRP will increase..
Next week may be ZaYa Nikah.
Since dis week 2 T has happened nd NS quitting BI may boost TRP next week.,
Expecting +ive promo .
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago