mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After today's episode, officially I declare that I am Vikram's phaan girl...
(Please make a note, phaangiri is only for today... tomorrow it might change... Akhir... har ghadi badal rahegi roop jindagi is our theme bhai...)... Vikram's dialogues were fantastic.. Now I am unable to blame him for calling previous secretaries as 'mo'tina... etc..etc.. (thoda bahut nazar andaz karna padta hai phaan girls ko..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I liked his point of view... So practical and spot on... his dialogues explain... why it is such a foolish thing to beat our breasts over some cheat and a two timer... at the same time no need to look for sympathy and for being cheated nor sulking for the sour relationship.

A big round of applause to CVs and dialogue writers for being fabulous to nines in bringing out this aspect.

CVs..CVS... I am singing all praises to you today... please please keep up the good work throughout in the show... and never let us down at any point!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep Me too !! I just love the flow & this character mai tho baat hai !!

Loving every bit of him n the dynamics it takes 😊
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am the dialogue writer's phaan girl...wish I could write such dialogues for my works πŸ˜†
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you.Right now CVs r doing a really good job with the dialogue & the shows speed.
still now every character is well played & written. Just hope they dont break it.
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
You are right Mudraji...

Chaahe woh badtameezi ki ho ya practicality ke... Vikram has got the best dialogues in this show so far. Last night their conversation in front of their cars (BTW... I am still not sure how they (cars) came out on their own from the basement where they had been initially parked.) was a sixer indeed.

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed this show is very well written, good flow and lots of practical advice through Vikram's Character. However at the moment my favorite character is naaniji. She is really awesome. Hope the cvs keep up the good work for all characters. So far they have been bang on.
shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post Mudraji.
Indeed Vikram's dialogues were good in yesterday's episode.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am the dialogue writer's phaan girl...wish I could write such dialogues for my works πŸ˜†[/QUOTE
Deleted
Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 10 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Yep Me too !! I just love the flow & this character mai tho baat hai !!

Loving every bit of him n the dynamics it takes 😊

Loving loving and loving.❀️... kisi ka nazar na lage...chashma baddoorπŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I am the dialogue writer's phaan girl...wish I could write such dialogues for my works πŸ˜†

You can!!! ⭐️

Cant wait to read your work here