Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Gags,

First, I'm loving ur New Banner + its writing... so APT 👏 and ViBha pics!
Second, Ur analysis on the episode is perfect! 👏

ViBha scenes and dialogs in today's episode were EPIC! 👏
Precap was so sick .. 🤬 Both MIL & Samarth forcing Shobha to agree to stay with Tarun & family. 🤢
So much I wish that Shobha & kids live in diff place.. 😭
Let MIL & Garu go and stay with Tarun.. ( feel bad for Garu that.. she is going to stay that Tarun's place where Aay will constantly chance marofy on her.. 😡 )

Oh the banner and collage credit fully goes to Swets .. she is a real creative in this case 😳

me too loved the ViBha dialogues .,. they were fully at the same time hard hitting ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

O munni I loved that men are liers gif u captured !! That was ultimate 😆 !! Also the bg scores for the show other than KHNH & ADHY are amazing I am trying to
Hum the one when there is a showdown as ViBha meet !! its in my head always

Yeah Munni has got some more pics of such hilarious quotes in his office .. I just asked her to post it on weekend 😆😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hello JYOTI wonderful post n epi as usual ...

I jutst love th way the Cvs show how vibha are SO diff n yet manage to show how they ARE the one for each other ...very simple ways to show how the individuals have a diff thought process n yet they REACH the ultimate goal Togethef

So true .. I think closing the window itself is a clear indication of how their paths will eventually meet and both will b together in this future journey of life .. two different individuals yet a common goal 😳

Vikram is defo the smarter one between the two and I must say Shobha is picking up n will soon be at par with vik to give him back ,,tit for tat..

Shobha is learning from her past mistakes and mayb somewhere Vikram's taunts r working like a medicine for her ..

Yesterday too they showed how the two were like , "u scratch my back n I scratch URS " ...but in totality they do NEEd each other for whatever reasons..

yup .. in fact Shobha ended up suggesting the coffee name when she dint really meant to b and Vikram too had no option but to accept it .. same for window closing .. so its like destiny is deciding the journey for both here .. somethings r just meant to b 😳

Btw the precap was such a put off ..n Samarth has been sleeping arnd ever since shobha was pregnant ???😲

and he has no shame for this .. he just admits it so proudly .. goshhh 🤢

TJE guy deserves to rot in jail

true ..

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Yayyy! my dear friend's Ultimaterudra (Shwets) breathtaking collages...🤗

Thanks Shwets! The thread looks gorgeous yaar!

yup she did grt job na 👏👏

Jyothi what a fabulous post truly ViBhalicious! 😃

The first step to Shobha's own identity...her pehchaan...

The woman, who lived under the shadow of a very shallow man, was taking baby steps towards creating her very own identity. She lived the life that Samarth wanted, a life that revolved around the scum bag, who wanted a wife and home just to create the Perfect image in society as a good politician. But today it was in Vikram's office with a sense of pride she mentally claimed HER personal space, the people around as HER colleagues, HER job...her little identity. "Abb shayad mein bhi hunn" What a deep thought!

So true .,. I loved her self talk here the way she showed pride in finding her own identity and how she will b finally able to say this is my office , these r my colleagues and this is my life .. she will not hv to share it with someone else who does not even respect her presence in his life ... she can live her life with dignity now ..

Loved the scene where Baal-O-Phobia Vikram finds her standing at the printer and his cabin door swings open and shuts. He simply stares at the storm that had entered his life and strangely had calmed him a little.

yup that stare was something else na .. I guess he was secretly admiring her guts knowing well what sahe has gone through yet so much of confidence and self belief 😳

Sanju is really cute and loved that Garima today wanted time. Time to think things over and was upfront about how Sanju had hurt her. Only hope that drunk bro of Tarun's does not get too close to her now that they might end up staying there. Worries me!

yes why should always men take time .. let women too give that same dose of medicine to him now 😉

Miss Gorgeous Einstein...I am the Dashing Batameez Boss!

Why does the man need to clarify that? Me thinks he wants to reassure himself and her that just because he came running all the way on to the streets trying to indirectly convince her to return to work and then again accept the mystery of his coffee being named "MYSTERY" he still called the shots here. And when she just walks away simply agreeing "Yes Sir"...it irritates him. Seeing she is so indifferent to his arrogance and attitude.

yup Vikram has a habit of dominating his secretaries but here its more of role reversal and thats where he wanted to clarify more to himself than her that he is still the boss .. so dont underestimate hmphh 😆😆 .. but I bet in his mind he does feel irritated with the fact that finally he got his equal in this office .. no way she will b intimidated by his stubborn attitude 😉

BTW I realized Shobha has a great support system at the office. Mahesh, Sandeep and Sneha all belong to Team Ms. Einstein! And of course there is Naani too who indirectly thinks this secretary is truly a chamatkaar!

so true .. me loved that she already formed a bonding with these peeps and mayb in future Nani too 😛

At the same time though Vikram seems like the obnoxious MCP here, when he told her that the woman her husband slept with was pretty Hot (Did he really notice that? Ahh yeh...forgot typical male), which was pretty insulting, indirectly he was telling her...many would say the same thing I said about you. Why should you care what the world says! You are what you are! (I say this because women half the time weep and worry over what the world has to say about them). So here Vikram was slowly and steadily making her stronger to fight back and ignore and do what she had to do - Her job. Nothing else mattered! Philosophy in psychology! 😆😆

I agree .. though he started on a bad note with his choice of words but eventually he made her realise that she should not always run away from the reality .. just face it and be her own self without fearing anything if she knows she is right

Harsh is brilliant as Samarth. What an actor. Even those small scenes grip you. The actor has perfected the shabby jailed politician's look. No regret over what he had done. Love his acting though I hate the character. He is just the pits.

so true ... he is any director's delight 👏👏👏

Love the tunics that Shobha wears, simple yet the Lady is absolutely elegant and stylish. Even what Garima wore today was lovely. She really looked beautiful. Vikram looks amazing in those Tees and blue Tods. What a combo! Smart, casual and stylish! That's the Lady's Boss!

yup me too loved her simple office look .. glad she dint come in a saree like typical bahu .. Garima is equally classy too .. and yup Vikram has got a good styling too .. not the typical official look .. just how a coffee house owner should b .. cool yet hot headed 😛

This show is truly a stressbuster...it takes away all the gloom and tiredness of the day! Hats off to Ekta The czarina...👏

Agree 👏👏

Hugs
dd

p.s. noticed Shobha is not wearing her mangalsutra to work!
I think she is wearing but its a high neck kurti , so mayb its not fully highlighted ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Aww Jyoti... this is a Jyoti-licious post!😳 You have made full use of your knack to pull out the romance in the pisode and highlight it beautifully!

Mansi u know we both r pro in it 😉

I liked five things very much in this episode:
They both cooperated in closing the window despite the "fight" going on (i.e. "You're fired" and "I quit"). So that shows that fights are not going to get them apart, in fact fights may actually find them coming closer even during the fight itself!

so true .. these nok jhoks might actually spice up both their lives and give a new dimention to their life 😳
I loved the way she named the new Coffee Brand as "Mystery" ... the word has "mister" and "miss" and "Mystery" in it! Its a perfect word for the coffee, the serial, for him and for her and for 'them".

so true .. the word used here was definitely symbolic to their own life 👏

More and more nails are going into Samarth's coffin ... looks like there's yet another spy girl who has got even more damning evidence against him and if that comes out he is in noodle soup! Good, I like it that the triangle is getting quashed even before it gets started. I doubt if Samarth can ever play the third angle here if something even worse is waiting to burst! I was a bit scared that he should not try to "become a good man" and become the third angle, but if the Creatives have got more nasty news about him in store that shows they are not thinking of triangles! Phew!

I agree Mansi .. looks like Samarth never really love his wife .. he just got married for his own reputation and hv a family for the sake of it but no love involved .. so in future even if he wants her back in his life , it will b because of his politicial career and not love .

I am not sure Vikram used reverse psychology knowingly. He looked relieved when she took up the challenge to prove herself in the job despite his behaviour. His smile was like a cover up after a high tension moment! But the nice part of the scene was the smile itself. It was enough. No words would have ever communicated as many layers of meaning as that smile he gave.

hmm yeah .. it looked as if he just said reverse psychology for his own ego satisfaction but his words looked as if he really wanted to boos her morale so that she remain in this job and does not quit it .. he was actuallu hving a smile when she blasted him off and promised a fight back ..
I liked Vikram's idea of marriage. In his imagination he was seeing what would happen if he lost yet another secretary - his Naani will get him married. Even in that imagination his idea of marriage was just sitting there in the mandap all by himself without a bride, and just wearing one sera after another! Is that what marriage is to him at this time? Dear boy, you got some surprises coming!

yeah he just cant imagine a woman around him .. almost like a phobia 😆 .. really wonder why this phobia for women .. but Shobha might change it all 😉😳

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Awesome post Jyo .. love the picture collages by ulti of all the key moments of the episode 👏

So true, the storm moment was so symbolic.. just a few days back we saw how Vikram wanted to keep the storm away and today the storm in the form of Shobha has entered his life and they are together shielding their future from further storms 😳

The 'naam-karan' nok jhoks with Shobha talking about naming kids gave me a glimpse of their future ..where ViBha will probably have a fun moment in naming their kids (a girl can dream right 😉)

Great read again Jyo.

And the best part is he alonse could not fight the storm but needed Shobha's help to actually close the window .. together they might become a strong force to reckon with in future 😃

awww I can already imagine ViBha hving a debate of naming their kids and we gonna hv a blast laughing over it 😆😆😳