ViBha and their "Mystry" Coffee Nok-Jhoks :P

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

What a ViBha-licious episode today .. These two have got such a unique talent to play with words man πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Shobha is already making Vikram run behind her whereas Vikram is already applying his reverse psychology successfully on her πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

I thought today we might see Shobha quitting her job and sulking for full episode but woahh they actually make amends and she starts working too and if thats not enough then even the new coffee launch name is selected by Shobha too 😲😲 .. Oh well winds r definitely blowing in some other direction and all Vikram could do is sit and watch with a cup of coffee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Starting scene was so damn symbolic the way both together initially struggled to close the window as the breeze was quite strong but eventually they both overcome the storm and manage to close the window with a joint effort 😳😳 ; Vikram could not do it on his own and needed Shobha's help there whereas Shobha too could not see him struggle all alone with the window and so rushed back to help him out despite both hating each other 😲😳 .. This is a clear indication of things to come now .. Both ViBha will b together always in times of crisis and will jointly fight out all upcoming storms in their life 😳 ; In fact they just fought out the storm successfully and managed to close the window too 😳 .. I m sure this first meeting where both together close the window with a joint effort will b forever etched in their memories and both will remember it in future once they start developing that soft corner for each other

Cupid Nani strikes again and we hv Vikram first time running behind his secretary or else Nani will run behind him with marriage proposals .. aahh I love these Ekta soap Nanis and their blackmailing strategies man 🀣🀣🀣🀣

So Vikram as usual screws it for himself since he has this bad habit of putting his foot in his mouth and he does the same here when he wanted to do the damage control but instead ends up doing further damage by talking about how Samarth cheated on her because the girl was hot .. ewww 🀒🀒 .. The guy is actually a creep if we look at such dialogues but on a different note these words coming from his mouth only will make Shobha even more confident to develop her own identity and prove herself .. Like Vikram said reverse psychology works best in such situations and so in this case Vikram's words r actually working like a reverse psychology for Shobha .. The more she is getting these taunts , the more she is becoming indifferent and confident to fight all odds πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Though few dialogues of Vikram like the above pricks u hard but at times he actually talks sensible too especially when he tells Shobha that running away from problems is typical example of a looser or an escapist and its so true na .. No wonder Shobha stopped right there and started to think πŸ€” ; In fact when Vikram spoke about why he matters to her so much that she wants to quit the job for him , he actually has a point .. Does he matter so much to Shobha already that his words r hurting her so much ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜² .. I guess its the brutal honesty of Vikram which is hurting her so much more than anything else because she knows whatever he spoke so far r nothing but bitter truths ...

But finally the reverse psychology game played by Vikram works its magical spell on Shobha and makes her more determined to do this job 😎 ; Loved the way she told Vikram that she wants to prove herself that she can work even in the most uncomfortable situations πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; I wonder if Shobha's words about not leaving him ever has some future indication here πŸ˜‰ ; I mean today she said it in the sense that if he tries to badmouth her family , she wont leave him but the way she said it , it can also mean she actually will not leave him ever in future too .. I mean at times we speak something in anger but the meaning turns out to b totally the opposite in future *ahem* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ ...

Vikram's smirk said it all here .. He achieved what he wanted .. that is he managed to convince Shobha finally .. But again here I wonder whether he was smiling because he felt proud of the fact that finally he comes across a woman who has a spine and a fighting spirit or was he giving that smirk just because his reverse psychology worked πŸ€” ; I know he spoke about reverse psychology but at times I feel he has something else in his heart and eyes which does not always reflect in his words πŸ€” ... Notice he was even observing Shobha's working in office secretly and that look said something for sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Right from closing the window together to Vikram convincing Shobha to continue with the job to Shobha finally convinced for it to Shobha unknowingly giving that mystry name to Coffee , one common factor here is both r already becoming each other's pillar of support where one always needs the other to solve their problems πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ; If Shobha left the job then Vikram's life would hv been screwed by Nani πŸ˜† and if Vikram dint convince Shobha to stay in this job then mayb Shobha would hv never got her own identity either .. So somewhere they both r supporting each other without their own knowledge right now 😳

When Shobha talks about how earlier she dint hv her own identity as her life was just an extention of Samarth's life and family but today finally she has her own life where every decision is her and where her colleagues r her own ,her life is her own and not anyone's extention , I felt as if this is the real beginning of Shobha's own journey and in this journey Shobha herself will hv that freedom to select her true lifepartner who will give her own independence and she wont b any extention of his life 😳 ; Vikram will b the man to give that independence to Shobha ... Even if tomorrow they become a couple , I bet Vikram is someone who will give full freedom to Shobha to keep her own identity intact ...Life has come to a full circle for Shobha but after so many years she has finally got the opportunity to live life on her own terms and conditions all thanks to her wackoo Boss and his reverse psychology techniques πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,...

Also I felt when Shobha unknowingly used the word Mystry which eventually became the name of their new coffee , it was symbolic to the fact that Shobha's life too has become a mystry right now and mayb Vikram will b that mystry man in her life who will change her life forever πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ..

And on a funny note , Shobha is already making Vikram run behind her and almost beg her to come back for job πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Poor guy was too embarassed to tell this truth to his friend and employees and so makes up a reverse story πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; This is where one can say all Men r MCPs too if all woman r doormats as per Vikram's twisted logic.. Men too never like any woman taking that upper hand over them and in this case Vikram is no different either ; He finds it embarassing to tell his friends that he had to convince a woman and so tells the opposite ; But I guess the only difference here is Vikram himself knows and confesses that he is a MCP indeed unlike Samarth who will never confess his flaws ...

On the contrary we hv Sanjay and Garima who look still confused and lost in their relationship .. mayb Vikram was right .. they r still too young to understand the emotional turmoil in a relationship .. I liked the way Garima today told Sanjay that she needs time now πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. But she better not opt for that useless brother of Tarun .. errr πŸ˜•

Overall the episode beautifully depicted the spicy relationship that ViBha r slowly developing in this boss secretary relationship ...Vikram even did Shobha's namkaran today as Miss Einstein πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. errr so with this name he too admits that she has got the brains unlike his previous secretaries πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰... Cant wait to see how Miss Einstein and Mr.Cleanliness freak gels in future over this Mystry coffee launch 😎 ...

PS :Banner and collage credit goes to
ultimaterudra πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res
EDIT:

Jyo Fabulous and extra rangeen analysis with all collages and stuff .. awesome ⭐️⭐️ I loved the banner and the line used in the banner πŸ‘

Ahhh the first scene, I think there might come a time within the next two months where Shobha will leave the office because of Vikram and Vikram might call her and ask her to HELP him solve the problem, that;s what happened during the window closing scene, he tells her to get out and then again asks her to HELP fix the window before going. This is not very symbolic for the storms they have to face henceforth .πŸ‘β­οΈ

HHAHAHHAHHA Jyo, as expected, Vikram ran behind his secretary and the best part was no stretching and dragging it, the pace is too good at the moment and Naani is rocking, she is the one who holds the remote of this robotic Vikram 🀣🀣

Vikram whoaa dude 😲 straightforward is good but naaahhh telling that to a wife about a girl with whom her husband had a scandal .. is definitely not smart enough, but again all his negative words are adding as positives for Shobha, isn't that complimenting each other without actually "naming' it

Loved the reverse psychology used by Vikram, just like all the previous times, doormat, yday in parking lot about love and life and today "looser" "escapist" wala everything works atleast with Shobha, not for the other 21 secretaries who ran away when he mocked and bullied them πŸ˜† and his line "do my words make difference to you ??Am i that important to you" hit the bulls eye ⭐️ Shobha who thought of running away takes up the challenge not to prove him wrong, but to prove herself right πŸ‘πŸΌ to prove herself that she is not emotional fool and she is strong enough to carry out her job irrespective of all taunts and comments ! Way to go girl ⭐️ Aaahhh Vikram almost let out that this job is related to his shaadi, but I can see Naani revealing the secret to Shobha πŸ˜† Sometimes I wonder if Vikram has done any thesis on women, he understands their weaknesses so well and knows how to get his job done from them - kudos mann !!

So Mahesh asks how did u convince her... he lies that it's her who convinced him and not him 😲 and here I couldn't ignore this on the blackboard 🀣

"Men are LIARS... we lie about lying if we have to "

The not leaving part is deffo for future, he will fight with jia Garu and also with herself ..and she will be behind him and never leave him,πŸ˜†

First it was always about satisfying his ego and he takes pride in himself for winning, it was the same smirk when Garu Sanjay rishta broke, it was more of reverse Psychology look.

I know he spoke about reverse psychology but at times I feel he has something else in his heart and eyes which does not always reflect in his words πŸ€” ..

Jyo this above line I felt during the door opening and closing and him staring at her, it was not smile, but a very keen observation, an intense thought process in the background. The wind again opened and closed the door, making the two winds on either side to pass through, the liveliness, the smile, the positive energy from Shoba's side to fill his cabin and the winds from his cabin out, carried the practicality and logical aspects and perspective of life. it was hardly 3 seconds scene, but i watched it quite a few times to gauge and understand him, but he is keenly observing her and also a feeling of finally I got "THE secretary" who didn't run away.

And I can't stop from appreciating the writers for their dialogues, be it philosophical or witty or emotional or light hearted, they are all so well written, classy style nothing OTT with any words or lines. Shobha's monologue was one such ⭐️ beautifully written and Sonali's voice and tone makes it even more profound

Till now she was a shadow of Samarth Sachdev, he is there she is there, his friends her friends, his celebration her celebration, his victories her victories, this is how women after marriage take up their husband's life as their own, he becomes the identitty of a wife, and the woman in the wife is no longer existing, it's just the wife of so and so which has identity., it is wrong but again it's true. and today first time Shobha realized that she has her own identity, her own office, her work, her colleagues and her life, the "OURs" become "MINE" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so brilliantly written, very crisp and clear with a profound meaning and truth of life ⭐️

Their meeting, his perfection meets her causality with constant phone calls etc etc .. but her very casually uttered word "Mystery" becomes the name of the next big thing for their company. Shobha and her casual attitude is involuntarily invading the otherwise Mr. Perfectionst's work. which says how simple things are solutions to bigger problems and the plus point is he didn't have to rake his brain and pull his hair for a coffee name πŸ˜† and he has no choice but to say "Ok,,.. NOT BAD" for the coffee name...and their exchange of glances of pride are absolutely worth watching ⭐️ and I can't wait to see exchange of thank you and sorry between them , thought tauntingly to start off πŸ˜†
For Mahesh coffee name is a big thing, for Shobha coffee name is not as big thing as naming kids and I have to agree with her, that;s one of the toughest task

I like that Jyo, her life a Mystery and Vik is Mystery man πŸ‘πŸΌ and we have Ms.Einstein to start with the new name for his new secretary 🀣

Shobha was fab in controlling her emotions in the elvator⭐️ and Garu, I am proud of her, she just did what she has to do and din't flay with Sanjay's words

next big thing coming up is the house issue, wonder where that takes Shobha to, she definitely will not be going to Tarun's
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Forgot to mention ..

Shobha said so far it was all about hum but now its about me .. I guess this clearly indicates the future .. she no more considers Samarth as her life's extention anymore and so drops that Hum from her life πŸ‘πŸΌ

She might build a new hum with Vikram in future 😳
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Jyoti πŸ‘ with wonderful collages πŸ‘
You have described it all perfectly.
ViBha are amazing together and its going to be a treat to watch them from hereon.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Beautiful post Jyoti πŸ‘ with wonderful collages πŸ‘

You have described it all perfectly.
ViBha are amazing together and its going to be a treat to watch them from hereon.

So true Sonia .. I m already loving their spicy nok jhoks and the way both counterattack each other especially their one liners .. it will b one amazing journey for sure 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I liked Vikram's dialogues. They were very practical and true (both at breaking the sagai and convincing Shobha in his own way). Though he had seen his own benefit but his ideas were very correct.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Upma updated my comment yayy !!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So beautiful Jyo I am drooling over the whole thread !! Lovely collage !! Wah Kya Bolen Very nice each and evry scene was so well placed...
So beautiful Jyo I am drooling over the whole thread !! Lovely collage !! Wah Kya Bolen Very nice each and evry scene was so well placed...

ViBha were awesome in the window scene !! I liked the way he called her and there was a Please Help type of request and after that back to square one and Statue- Statue Nahi Khel Rahey Hai !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Reverse Physiology... He was so scared about what his Naani will do that by hook or crook he had to get Shobha back BUT it also gave her that determination to tell him that she will not leave him πŸ˜‰

Sanju would come back I had a feeling Yes What Shobha told Garima about that Sanju would have not done this to you if he respected you ,,,, So that side the balance was needed BUT Garima also told him clearly & not swayed by his sweet talks... So there needs to be room & time for both ...
Wonder why Saurav came to talk to Vikram abt Sanju's marriage pressure there I guess...Well when that happens it can be seen...

Love everything abt it so simple & to the point !!

Back to office when Shobha comes the following day yes people talk abt her husband & she which is natural as its everywhere ... Gald Shobha took it with ease & knows now she is there to do her job & put everything back ...

Mystery Coffee That was ultimate and loved the way she said bachon key naam say mushkil nahi hogi ...

And Yes Einstein was awesome !! Ms. Einstine & Mr. Cleanliness!!

Precap As I wrote in your other thread the 4 points options so looks like Samarth & MIL wants to look at Tarun's house & Hope OUR MAN gives an official place for his employee !!

LOved every Bit Ultimate show !! I watch it so many times

Let me go back and droll & again watch & add more... You give total treat !!
naaanii is another amazing character ...

Even that Samarth & Tarun scene in jail was like a hammer !!
ViBha were awesome in the window scene !! I liked the way he called her and there was a Please Help type of request and after that back to square one and Statue- Statue Nahi Khel Rahey Hai !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Reverse Physiology... He was so scared about what his Naani will do that by hook or crook he had to get Shobha back BUT it also gave her that determination to tell him that she will not leave him πŸ˜‰...

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

EDIT:

Jyo Fabulous and extra rangeen analysis with all collages and stuff .. awesome ⭐️⭐️ I loved the banner and the line used in the banner πŸ‘

yup the banner is awesome na .. me too loved it 😳

Ahhh the first scene, I think there might come a time within the next two months where Shobha will leave the office because of Vikram and Vikram might call her and ask her to HELP him solve the problem, that;s what happened during the window closing scene, he tells her to get out and then again asks her to HELP fix the window before going. This is not very symbolic for the storms they have to face henceforth .πŸ‘β­οΈ

yeah that was so symbolic .. he just could not do without her and first time Vikram needed a lady's help ... I m sure its future indication that how he will need her help from here onwards in every single decision making and it might become his habit eventually πŸ˜‰

HHAHAHHAHHA Jyo, as expected, Vikram ran behind his secretary and the best part was no stretching and dragging it, the pace is too good at the moment and Naani is rocking, she is the one who holds the remote of this robotic Vikram 🀣🀣

I agree .. it was not a marathon run for whole epi .. just coming out of the office .. I loved the way they r not dragging nor running too fast .. perfect balance .. and I somehow got sadistic pleasure seeing him run behind her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vikram whoaa dude 😲 straightforward is good but naaahhh telling that to a wife about a girl with whom her husband had a scandal .. is definitely not smart enough, but again all his negative words are adding as positives for Shobha, isn't that complimenting each other without actually "naming' it

true .. that was so damn rude of him but somehow it helped Shobha in realising that now Samarth means nothing to her life

Loved the reverse psychology used by Vikram, just like all the previous times, doormat, yday in parking lot about love and life and today "looser" "escapist" wala everything works atleast with Shobha, not for the other 21 secretaries who ran away when he mocked and bullied them πŸ˜† and his line "do my words make difference to you ??Am i that important to you" hit the bulls eye ⭐️ Shobha who thought of running away takes up the challenge not to prove him wrong, but to prove herself right πŸ‘πŸΌ to prove herself that she is not emotional fool and she is strong enough to carry out her job irrespective of all taunts and comments ! Way to go girl ⭐️ Aaahhh Vikram almost let out that this job is related to his shaadi, but I can see Naani revealing the secret to Shobha πŸ˜† Sometimes I wonder if Vikram has done any thesis on women, he understands their weaknesses so well and knows how to get his job done from them - kudos mann !!

I think he actually admires or secretly appreciates woman who r strong and hv an opinion instead of being just cry babies .. he is ready to take back all sort of bitter words from a woman provided she has that courage to fight back .. no wonder he was admiring Shobha today when she went on and on about proving herself πŸ˜‰

So Mahesh asks how did u convince her... he lies that it's her who convinced him and not him 😲 and here I couldn't ignore this on the blackboard 🀣

"Men are LIARS... we lie about lying if we have to "

this pic and the way he is looking at it while lieing was hilarious man ... whoever is the CV is doing a fab job with these quotes 🀣🀣🀣🀣

The not leaving part is deffo for future, he will fight with jia Garu and also with herself ..and she will be behind him and never leave him,πŸ˜†

so true .. I m sure we still will hv to wait for 100 epis to come to that stage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First it was always about satisfying his ego and he takes pride in himself for winning, it was the same smirk when Garu Sanjay rishta broke, it was more of reverse Psychology look.

I know he spoke about reverse psychology but at times I feel he has something else in his heart and eyes which does not always reflect in his words πŸ€” ..

Jyo this above line I felt during the door opening and closing and him staring at her, it was not smile, but a very keen observation, an intense thought process in the background. The wind again opened and closed the door, making the two winds on either side to pass through, the liveliness, the smile, the positive energy from Shoba's side to fill his cabin and the winds from his cabin out, carried the practicality and logical aspects and perspective of life. it was hardly 3 seconds scene, but i watched it quite a few times to gauge and understand him, but he is keenly observing her and also a feeling of finally I got "THE secretary" who didn't run away.

Yup Munni I meant that scene too . in fact I was thinking in a combined way .. first the smirk and then the way he was observing her with intensity when that door opened and closed for a split second .. in both cases I felt he was enjoying the fact that she is fighting back and not submitting herself to the fate after what her husband did .. I guess he was secretly appreciating her guts there though he will never admit that in words πŸ˜†

And I can't stop from appreciating the writers for their dialogues, be it philosophical or witty or emotional or light hearted, they are all so well written, classy style nothing OTT with any words or lines. Shobha's monologue was one such ⭐️ beautifully written and Sonali's voice and tone makes it even more profound

so true .. dialogues r fab here .. no heavy lecturing but very simple ones πŸ‘πŸΌ

Till now she was a shadow of Samarth Sachdev, he is there she is there, his friends her friends, his celebration her celebration, his victories her victories, this is how women after marriage take up their husband's life as their own, he becomes the identitty of a wife, and the woman in the wife is no longer existing, it's just the wife of so and so which has identity., it is wrong but again it's true. and today first time Shobha realized that she has her own identity, her own office, her work, her colleagues and her life, the "OURs" become "MINE" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so brilliantly written, very crisp and clear with a profound meaning and truth of life ⭐️

so true and that dialogue was beautifully written .. often wives becomme shadows of their husbands only .. their family , their work .. everything about them .. but today she feels finally she has a life of her own , her office , her colleagues , her income .. she feels content in a way ..

Their meeting, his perfection meets her causality with constant phone calls etc etc .. but her very casually uttered word "Mystery" becomes the name of the next big thing for their company. Shobha and her casual attitude is involuntarily invading the otherwise Mr. Perfectionst's work. which says how simple things are solutions to bigger problems and the plus point is he didn't have to rake his brain and pull his hair for a coffee name πŸ˜† and he has no choice but to say "Ok,,.. NOT BAD" for the coffee name...and their exchange of glances of pride are absolutely worth watching ⭐️ and I can't wait to see exchange of thank you and sorry between them , thought tauntingly to start off πŸ˜†

I guess CVs want to show Shobha has this natural in-born talent about which she is herself not aware of .. mayb her real potential will b explored here and Mr.Perfectionist will hv to accept that someone else can b better than him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

For Mahesh coffee name is a big thing, for Shobha coffee name is not as big thing as naming kids and I have to agree with her, that;s one of the toughest task

true .. u hv so much of pressure from all sides when it comes to naming of kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like that Jyo, her life a Mystery and Vik is Mystery man πŸ‘πŸΌ and we have Ms.Einstein to start with the new name for his new secretary 🀣

Einstein name itself proves that he strong believes Shobha is a beauty with brains too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. no wonder he is the mystry man .. he gives those names only after studying the person well 😎

Shobha was fab in controlling her emotions in the elvator⭐️ and Garu, I am proud of her, she just did what she has to do and din't flay with Sanjay's words

yeah me too loved Garima's attitude there .. she has learnt a lot from her bhabhi πŸ‘

next big thing coming up is the house issue, wonder where that takes Shobha to, she definitely will not be going to Tarun's

yup she better not .. but my fear is MIL will go and will take Garima with her too and thats when Tarun's brother will get to do his chance pe dance with Garima 🀒

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

I liked Vikram's dialogues. They were very practical and true (both at breaking the sagai and convincing Shobha in his own way). Though he had seen his own benefit but his ideas were very correct.

I agree .. he never claimed that he is a saint .. he is selfish and he does not shy away from this ffact .. his words might prick u hard but they r neverthless the truth .. no wonder though his words pinches Shobha hard , but she hardly had anything to say in her defence ..