#1| IshRa : Meherbaan FF | Thread One - Complete. Moved to Thread Two. - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry aboutthe multiple commentary on paparazzi... technically only the last on was an in depth analysis!โ˜บ๏ธ

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RomComFan

Sorry aboutthe multiple commentary on paparazzi... technically only the last on was an in depth analysis!โ˜บ๏ธ

I love your commentary. Vain again. But seriously. I'm this close to asking you out. My cheeks hurt from grinning. You have to ask Rajji how I basically randomly go like Anu makes my day, Anu is this and Anu is that and then we fangirl on how awesome you are. For real.  Ping the number and join the gang. There said it. You're this fluffy ball of happiness that everyone needs in life. And we could discuss every romance on the planet. After exams. After exams. Shoot me your reading list. Till then read Judith McNaught - the first author fell in love with. The first romance I knew by name. Credits to Bestie who just handed me Perfect and everything else is just summed up in that world.

Confession. I have 10 registered library books I haven't returned in four years. I'd have to sell my organs to pay the overtime fees. Sigh. And it wouldn't be enough. 
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay I couldn't help it... when I knew your update was waiting I just had to read it.  
Screw making dinner- most of the prep work is done anyway!

First this update..  wow! Firstly it's so looong!

The detail, the thoroughness with which you plotted out this update and the overwhelming sense of warmth in it is really commendable.  It's like  a nice warm hug... and who couldn't use one of these in this season?๐Ÿ˜‰

There is so much to adore in here...

Loved the description of the room and the beautiful sense of family you evoked... reminds me so much of  walking though the rooms and touching the walls my last trip back home- there is just something about 'home' that is special and you described it beautifully.  The description of Miku's past, the  sisterly bond, the bonds between all the partners, very well explained.

Also, loooved Raman's  drunken breakdown - immediately took me back to Rajji's story and your extension of it, the way you girls weaved them together is fabulous. 

The crazy dancing, the romance of that instance  and the shared impulses... beautiful.  Glad to see them both giving into their feelings rather then pulling back...  so looking forward to where this will land them.

And Raman's final thoughts...  

So beautiful.. reminded me of  the classic scene  from 'Love Actually' ... this is what I love about Raman- the RKB/Raman contrast- and you have that explained perfectly.

Now onto your comments... I appreciate the love. 

Ouch about school... I'm not one to lecture on not skipping considering my track record near big deadlines...๐Ÿ˜•

Can we just call this a mutual admiration society now between the three of us...because..really...

OMG really?  That's the first time I've ever been called  fluffy... this is what your comment reminded me of... and that makes me love you more..

Now I am really honored PM me when you can and I'll  join the gang.

Will send reading list.  Lots of great writers here, most are well known, there is  one great find that  I know you haven't read FF wise, I think it's right right up your well written, well researched, quirky alley- will send.

Judith McNaught...OMG! (FLASHBACK  to a byte from a convo with one of my BFFs several years ago)  She-  "Hon,  I just read 'Whitney My Love" ... it's horrible.. the hero is abusive.. why do women put up with this crap? Screw this... I'm just going to stick to my classic love stories'"  ๐Ÿ˜†

Perfect... been a while since I read that, but I  enjoyed it.  It's in my e-library (all my romances are only in my e-library- the paperbacks are only for 'respectable' books that won't get me the side eye from my family๐Ÿ˜›) ...  does this mean you prefer contemporary works  to historical?

BTW:  Lib fees

...As someone who once paid $150.00 in overdue fees at the public library  and then sat in my car and  resisted the urge to cry lest my contacts fall out as I thought about all the pretty purses and shoes I could have bought with that money... I understand your pain.  Good Luck! ๐Ÿค—

PS:  Is there such thing as GIF addiction rehab?  I think I'm going to need it soon...

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter and looking forward to reading the part 3 to this! Good luck with the school and the overdue library fees...
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ishita is concerned that the negativity that's projected towards her by the people around should not affect Ruhi. Ruhi's room without her permission. Hmm what will be the consequence๐Ÿ˜†. Tickle fight๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Why does Swamini follow Amma or basically anyone and everyone related to Ishita. Still spying on her to see if she will make a move on her favourite SIL.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข. Mihika and Vandu talking about IshRa's early marriage days. IshRa oblivious to all dancing in their room. Why oh why Mihika has to butt in at such a moment.๐Ÿ˜ณ
malar3 thumbnail
Chapter 17 part 1--the paparazzi part was well written..jus like the paparazzi..the photos were awesome..though I like fawad I can imagine only Raman and ishita on those photos..and wat is Subbu and his mom made of!!?!i think Subbu's mom is spilling venom on ishita even though she has no right and need is bcos she can't see her moving on and living happily while her son is still pining on ishita..and subbu!!!god doesn't he hav eyes!?!!cant he see ishita is moved on..bloody delusional guy..can we please hav rkb jr rkb and jkr vs Subbu and his mom!?!?bring on the gussa walla Raman..he is hott!!!ishita and Ruhi scenes always very warm and makes u go awww..super update..and the way ishita hugged Raman and her inner feelings wer well written..
malar3 thumbnail
Chapter 17 part2---the way ishita cuddled with Raman and the way he never questioned Her shoes their relationship progress..Ruhi barging in and their family time was cute and witnessed by swamini..I love it..so the gals night out..mihika'so thoughts about the past time in that place and thinking about ishita and Raman was touching..and raman's thoughts during the custody case was portrayed well..wil like to read more about that..mihika barging in the room and saali jeeju teasing each other haha..I love the jeeju saali jodi..the show cud hav shower more about it than mihika making such a stupid decision..huh..am waiting for the rapid fire round and the night out..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
lovely update...awesome...just too good...๐Ÿ‘
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Every time your write a scene of Raman, Ishita and Ruhi being in their own world, it just gives me a blissful feeling. They're so content with each other that they do not need anyone else. I loved how you showcased the bonds between Mihika and Raman as well. They're an awesome Jeeju-Saali team. Raman and Ishita are just so cute, being in that I know I'm in love but haven't confessed stage. Can't wait for more moments like those.
khizrahere001 thumbnail

i just love this ff..
please update it as soon as possible.