#1| IshRa : Meherbaan FF | Thread One - Complete. Moved to Thread Two. - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant is the word...this update is worth all the wait...kiara and rajji great work...and when I finished reading the update I realised how perfect the names rooh and anika were...and ur linking it to ruhanika..perfect...

And well to chose the best scene in this update is impossible..I loved this part the most "I would have. It doesn't matter. I believe in fate. And I believe we are fated to be. Isiliye humare zindagi mein koi aur tikh hi nahi sakta. And marriage? Marriage binds two individuals. Jab hum shadi karte hai, we marry for each other Because somewhere down the line we want to spend the rest of our lives together. It doesn't matter what when it how. And kids, their the gifts showered upon you, just like Ruhi is Ishita's. Kids can strengthen your marriage but you can't base a marriage on a kid. The answer to your question, if I loved her I would have married her, because she gives me a reason to live for. A reason to survive yet another day and to fight against all the odds. Infact, jab se mili hai she has always been my better half. Agar mere bas mein hota and fate was on my side then I would have married her hours within meeting. She's my happy little pill, and Ruhi is an added bonus."

And we had a first meet of ishra too...loved how u described their meeting and spending the time together..and the video which she recorded was in the laptop which even ishita hadn't seen...I love how u link everything together...can't wait for the next part now...though I know it's difficult for u to update soonish...Edited by dsgirl - 9 years ago
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Main aa gayi... *Filmy Ishtyle*
Res chhe. ;)

Btw : I'm also always high...on myself. #justthatawesome 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsgirl

I've seen till 5..planning to finish it before season break ends...

I needed a break. Can't really watch it all day. It feels stupid after a while. You see the loopholes.  

I even took a break from Doctor Who. Ugh.  
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rajji.

You just know i love this update because we've discussed it already. YOu also know how much it means to me. It's my baby. 

Now i'm gonna quote my fav parts, because i can finally fan girl openly ! 

And it was funny how things turned out to be.  Hilarious. The heavens were laughing at him.  
Hands up in the air for the Subbu burn !

"Ishita. Study."
My little contribution to the update

"Kitne bad jokes marti. Kuch seekho."
"Tumhare draggy one liners se bhi better,"
IshRa perfection. 

Ishita had taken the moment to hand the laptop over to Mihika and in the process had stepped over the garden sprinkler
Now i don't need to google sprinkler. Or hoses. Or propeller. Or squid. 
That whole is dreamy. the type you see and movies and go "awww".

That could be you,a voice at the back of Subbu's head chanted. 
Want some balm on that burn subbu?

The fake snow. The borrowed laughter The midnight memories. The night that should have been long forgotten
The feels baby.

Stunned. #nowords #bas
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Main aa gayi... *Filmy Ishtyle*

Res chhe. ;)

Btw : I'm also always high...on myself. #justthatawesome 

Raajjooo. This is Neha. Neha, meet my awesome blossom second half, Rajjo. The girl with the Superwoman display pic.  (LOVE!!) 

Done with introductions. 

MEHERBAAN Thread pe tera swagat ho... *royal ishtyle*

Did you just reject the offer to get high on me? #mean #mean 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Brilliant is the word...this update is worth all the wait...kiara and rajji great work...and when I finished reading the update I realised how perfect the names rooh and anika were...and ur linking it to ruhanika..perfect...

And well to chose the best scene in this update is impossible..I loved this part the most "I would have. It doesn't matter. I believe in fate. And I believe we are fated to be. Isiliye humare zindagi mein koi aur tikh hi nahi sakta. And marriage? Marriage binds two individuals. Jab hum shadi karte hai, we marry for each other Because somewhere down the line we want to spend the rest of our lives together. It doesn't matter what when it how. And kids, their the gifts showered upon you, just like Ruhi is Ishita's. Kids can strengthen your marriage but you can't base a marriage on a kid. The answer to your question, if I loved her I would have married her, because she gives me a reason to live for. A reason to survive yet another day and to fight against all the odds. Infact, jab se mili hai she has always been my better half. Agar mere bas mein hota and fate was on my side then I would have married her hours within meeting. She's my happy little pill, and Ruhi is an added bonus."

And we had a first meet of ishra too...loved how u described their meeting and spending the time together..and the video which she recorded was in the laptop which even ishita hadn't seen...I love how u link everything together...can't wait for the next part now...though I know it's difficult for u to update soonish...

Such a long comment.  I feel blessed. 

Rajjo is love. Bas.  

I still gotta read it all.  Thank you. 

Ehk. 
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
December 18, 2007. 
IshRa's night. 
December 18, 2014.
Our night. The amount of spamming we do... ROFL.

demons . nightmares. 
refuge . calmness . finality . sorrows . song .
Because no one does angst as better as us. 

He needed company, he mused. And company he would get.
Their second encounter. It's coming. IT'S COMING. 

Crushed. Crumpled. And carefully disposed of
The rambling. The nagging. The complaining. The familiarity. The sense of acceptance. Did it have anything to do with his meeting with that lady he met hours ago, he didn't know
Those two paragraphs were PERFECTION. I can't kiara. When i say you didn't disappoint, it's because proof is here : these paragraphs, it's the soul of my TS. Payal will agree.

I've been stuck to you since the day my mother forced me to terminate my first child
You give meaning to Shagun. It's all about perspective, once you said to me. You make a character out of the mess we see onscreen. That whole paragraph. I remember reading it when you first sent it to me and i was blown away. Shagun has a past, something that justify the way she left raman. You did the job the cv's couldn't do up to date. You're amazing. I mean it but you won't believe it. Proof is : look, my comment on the way you wrote shagun is longer than my other comments. 
That's the same with BYH (not BMB as you once called it you dummy!), you had thought it through. Raman being a lost man picking the wrong decision and i didn't know. You amaze me. You think things out. Your characters have dept. Okay moving on or you'll think i'll flattering you. But just get this : i'm impressed. Ok. Bas now.
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

I needed a break. Can't really watch it all day. It feels stupid after a while. You see the loopholes.

I even took a break from Doctor Who. Ugh.

I was continuously watching TVD and originals and took a break and started watching GOT...and finished it all and realised it was way too heavy for my mind and so didn't see originals as well...and got back to watching earlier episodes of friends...now I think I'll catch up on the remaining episodes..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

First, a massive thank you to Rajji (my Bae) for letting me use her OS Meherbaan. 

I recommend that you read this before you read the coming chapter because there is nothing better than that and that I may not be able to do justice to her masterpiece.  

Then to Rajji for being able to tolerate my rants and discussing the plot of this chapter with me. And for staying up till 5 am reading and editing whatever was written out. I love her.

And to Payal for being the adorable person ever. The quote used in the end of the chapter is all thanks to her. Love her for being my motivating figure along with Rajji. If RKB lives for Ishita and. Ruhi, I live for these two. They are the peanut butter to jelly. My OTP and everything that comes in between and boy, everyone knows out love story.  

And to MysticRiver (Priya) and RomComFan for being the most encouraging people ever. For Malar for being the first one to check the thread. And for Sahiba for pming me with wonderful queries that I myself had to think about. To Abby for leaving behind wonderful comments everytime, to Luks for all the replies, to TheSunShine for the wonderful comments.  

For all those who read, comments and/or like. A massive thank you to you all as we reach the milestone of 100k. This is your achievement if not only mine. Thank you.   

"Trust me, I ask myself the same question every day. And not just once - I did the same mistake twice! Once a psychopath and the next time a neurotic lecturer. What is wrong with me?" - These lines belong to Neha. SurrealFantasy, check her out. She's amazing.  

You Are Welcome.. 🤗
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant update..awesome..keep up the good work going..👏