#1| IshRa : Meherbaan FF | Thread One - Complete. Moved to Thread Two. - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm so sorry you lost your data.. Sucks!
But i really LOVED this update! Trust Ishita to fall into his arms at that very moment!
Sparks flew in this one.. literally. Can;t wait to read what happens nextπŸ˜‰

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tht amazng...
ishu cant realise hw raman is attrctd to her...unkwingly she is tempting...
loved it cmptly...
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
I enjoy a lot reading Raman's journey from being shy and easily manipulated on to confident, super smart tycoon Raman Kumar Bhalla. 
I think Ishita enters in his life just in time, brfore he messed up his life. If his one partner ruined his relation with his family, the other one made him smile and make him feel the little joys of life. Raman and ishita truly deserve each other. They care but yes, they don't love each other and that's the biggest insecurity, trust issues, and somewhere they fear to take chance to fight for it. But now that they have spend so much time being friends, life partners and parents, they want to be lovers too. The attraction which was evident , is now unbearable to control. 
Update next chapter soon
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay.  
I was reading a fanfiction just now (after freaking out the whole day and then have someone hug me to sleep because I couldn't deal with reality anymore!) and now that I'm squealing over a silly detail left by the author, it made me think of this and how much this fiction means to me.  

Please comment and make sure to suggest, critique or tell me off when you don't like anything or would like to see anything in the fanfiction. 

Being the procrastinator I am, I have all my work piled up and I can't deal with the stress anymore. So as I try to get every thing sorted by the 13th the updates will be scarce but I'll try my level best to post an update as soon as I can, even if it's just twice a week.

Here's the second part to this update. I have focussed this on IshRa all over again.  I guess that's where my focus is going to be now - mostly.  

Lastly, thank you to every one who like and comment, the worth of those gestures cannot be summed up in words. I honestly love you for that,  though I can't reply to them at the moment. :) 

It was Ishita's new forte to trip and fall over flat surfaces and she had done just that. His wife had tripped with the help her own two feet and toppled right over him, landing them in a severely compromising position. That was how Raman Bhalla, innocent Raman Bhalla, father of two kids who was sitting at the foot of his wife's bed pondering over sweet nothings was double attacked by his wife. First, when she walked out of the washroom as if begging him to devour her then and then. And the second, when to make matters worse she had landed right on top him - right on top him and between his legs to be precise and they now lay splattered on her bed, her wet hair plastered all over her face now devoid of all the makeup she had worn for they day as his wife stared at him with a soulful gaze.  

C H A P T E R 10 S A B M E R A T U Part B

Chapter Edited by Dhara (@dsgirl)

Madhavi Iyer had been on her way to change into her night clothes when she remembered something. She rushed out of her room and towards her daughters room. The doors to her daughter's room was ajar, and through the little gap in between the wall and doors she look right in. In the dark room lit by nothing but a bedside lamp lay her daughter and son-in-law in bed. Madhavi blushed as she thanked the gods for her daughters success in her marital life. She closed the door and made sure that it was locked as she walked away with a silly grin adorning a flushed face.

It was her husband Vishwa and elder daughter who asked her about her state as she passed the family room and family on her way to the kitchen to grab a glass full of water. Madhavi blushed all over again, causing everyone to laugh at her state. Vandita handed her a glass of water as Madhavi looked into the glass.

"Woh, main Ishu ke room mein gayi thi." She stuttered

"And you walked in on them all over again." her husband Vishwa had exclaimed as he roll eyes eyes.

"Walked in on whom again?" Vandita had asked.

"Raman and Ishita. Who else. Your mother walked in on them in the shower once and then she and Raman's mother had spent the whole day gushing over it and his mother cursing your mother for not letting her walk over them." Vishwa had explained to his daughter, afraid of another tantrum from her.

"What is this? Why do I miss this? And our mini Ishita brags that her parents kissed in front of Shravu, Tamanna seconds Ruhi and then Shravu comes home and demands for a kiss between Bala and me. What is this? How embarassing. Ishita and Raman will have it from me one day. Thanks to them Ruhi is turning out to be the next Emma in wait for her Mr. Knightley. Sometimes I'm so glad that Ishita has Raman and Ruhi. Ruhi - her parents cherub is turning into cupid. I'm serious. First she plays cupid to her parents, their fights or arguments or disagreements don't even last a minute with Ruhi around. Raman and Ishita have come so far - from absolutely loathing each other, then marrying, then having Ruhi to the people they are today. You were so right Appa, when Mr. Bhalla and you recognised their relationship at the beginning. They have changed so much, learned to get over their past and love all over again."

"Will I ever get credit for being their relationship advisor. Vandu, mera credit yaar. I have to handle the both of them from both sides as I judge their arguments. Having Raman Bhalla on one side and Ishita Bhalla on the other and a furious Ruhi breathing down your throat is a difficult job." Bala exclaimed

"And having your mother walk in on them and gush about it the whole night and the next day is worse." Vishwa interrupted.

"I should have taken pictures. Next time, I will do that."

"No, Amma. Leave that to Ishita's in-laws. Your pictures might end up on some gossip channel. Remember the one some reporter took of Raman and Ishita on one of their dates. How furious had Ishita been on knowing that she had been followed by a complete stranger and Raman had purchased it to get rid of her lectures' only to gift it to her all framed up. How proud had she been of it."

"Buddhu, learn something from your bhai. Kuch to romance seekho." Mihika had hit Mihir as he sipped on his green tea.

"Meri thodi 5 years ki bacchi hai jo meri help karti hai. Mikku yaar. Kitna romance karta hoon. Maan bhi lo na."

"Peri amma, yaad hai, uss puja ke pehle jaha humne Pooja ke baad ke poore function mein Akka ko jiju ke gadhi mein sit karaya tha. Uske pehle moments."

"Vishwa, sometimes I wonder, agar Raman na hote toh kya hota. Ussne ek baar bhi Ishita ki koi complain nahi ki. Shaadi se pehle usne na kuch manga, na kuch bola, sab jaante hue usne sirf Ishita ka haath manga. Uskke baad hamesha uska saath diya, humesha usse support kiya, usse Ruhi di, Ruhi ke liye ek good father and Ishu ke liye excellent husband saabit hue. Ishita ne just arrogant man se shaadi ki thi woh man ki jhalak bhi nahi dikhta Ishu and Ruhi ke saamne. Kya hota Ishu ka Raman ke bhagair, kya humari Ishu kabhi life mein aage bad pati bina compromise ke? Raman ne toh bin mange usse sab voh diya jo ussne bachpan mein dream karna band kiya tha. I remember, my five year old daughter, she had stayed in the hospital for months and then when she had returned she had changed. No smiles. No laughs. The childishness. The child in her. She laughed, but it didn't echo from her heart, nothing could match to the girl who was rushed to the hospital, the part of Ishu we had lost there, until Ruhi. Ruhi brought back everything back to Ishita while Raman brought back the child and dreamer in her. He had given her a family. I remember the night I met with an accident - slipping out of consciousness I could hear Raman talk to me as he wept on his way to the hospital. Surgeries later I could hear that loud Panjaban scream, threaten me that she wouldn't leave me alone, that she would make Ishita touch chicken, that she would make Ishita do everything I hated, that she would make Ishita and Ruhi hers, that she wouldn't let Ruhi touch Madrasi food. When the doctors had given up on me that Panjaban hadn't. She fought for me despite every tiff we ever had. My daughter's lucky Vishwa. Our daughter is so lucky. The gods have finally granted her the share of happiness she deserves. They're showering their blessing on my child." Madhavi stage whispered as she wept in her husbands arms.

Her husband, Vishwa smiled as held her simultaneously turning to his family indicating that he'll take their leave.

Ishita stared at her husband while her mind played "Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai", how true were those lyrics to her. How true were they to them.

Na kuch poocha, na kuch manga. Tune dil se diya jo diya. Na kuch bola. Na kuch tola. Muskura le diya jo diya. Tu hi dhoop, tu hi chaya. Tu hi apna, paraya. Aur kuch na janoo - bas itna hi janoo. Tujhe rab dikhta hai, yaara mein kya karoon. Sajde sar jhuka hai, yaara mein kya karoon. Tuj me rab dikhta hai, yaara mein kya karoon.

She felt her palms brush into Raman's hair as she ran her hands through them. She had run her hands all the way to the back of his neck, pulled him closer. Her lips closer to his, she had whispered "Raman." to which he had replied with a "Ishita."

"Thank you,"

If Ishita was given a whole life time to be thankful of the things she was thankful to him for - it wouldn't be enough for her. The man in whose arms she lay was the man she would never have the courtesy to decipher but her was hers - for this lifetime and the rest to come. She had so many lifetimes more with this man - to know him, to understand him, to be the one for him, to fall in love with him and him with her- if it wasn't this lifetime.

"Kis liye?" he had asked,

"For everything."

"Ab kyun?"

"Bas. Kehna tha."

He had switched their positions, she now lay beside him instead of over him. His arms wrapped around her waist as he looked right at her. She had come closer to him, causing his heart to faster. She had looked into his eyes with her tear filled ones, she had smiled a smile that could be reflected in her eyes - a smile of contentment, a smile that said it all. She had placed a kiss on the corner of his lips, just like he had the other night as a hot tear left her eyes and touched his cheek. He had held her in his arms that night. He had held her as she lost consciousness and slipped into the world of her dreams - where she dreamt the same dream over and over again. He had leant his head on hers. Closing his eyes as he captured this moment in his heart.

"Adi has taken to drugs," he had said as she felt her grip loosen and her mould into his arms.

"Hmm." She had said half asleep.

He had held her that night, too content to let her go. He had fallen right back to sleep with her in his arms not willing to change nor willing to change the condition of the room. The temperate was too high for a light sleeper like him to sleep in, but he hadn't moved in fear of waking her up. He preferred sleeping in darkness, he had left the lamp on. He preferred washing up before bed, he hadn't cared that night. He had forgotten to care about so many things, she was in his arms and that was all that he needed. From her. From life. Just her and her companionship. Her love.

In the next post I will be quoting and speaking about the relationship criteria shared by IshRa and others. 

Edited by AraBearxx - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely πŸ‘ . I wish they show something like this in the episode as well. 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On IshRa and the relationship shared between them : Neither. They're friends. I've explained te whole deal in chapter 3, in between the dance sequence thing. They have found a middle ground - nothing for them nor just for Ruhi. I don't really remember the details (yep, I'm horrible, LOL) But somewhere down the line after the whole Shagun fiasco and times after that to provide a better relationship for the sake of ruhi who has to always be on a watch out for her parents and their fights. Raman and Ishita sort out their differences and be more than mere strangers, they become friends - close friends. While from Ishita struggles with her "sprouting" feelings that would never be reprociated by Raman and her getting rid of them followed by her insecurity that stops her from taking the first step. Raman on the other hand feels Ishita and he need more in this relationship. Afraid to lose her or be unfair to her, he prepares himself for the worst while preparing to do whatever it takes to be with her.  

Raman and Ishita are friends whose lines are blurred in this fiction. They stand somewhere in between lovers and friends, afraid to go towards the first and willing to shun the latter status yet unable to express their want.  

On Nalini : Nalini is Subbu's wife who had a one sided crush on him back in those days when Subbu dated Ishita. Now that I think of it, think of Itazura na Kiss (series) gone horribly wrong. It's after all a one sided relationship - an obsession on her side. 

Nitya: I guess Nitya is someone who I penned down as a neutral figure. One glance at Dimple Jhangiani and she was Nitya to me.  Nitya is Nalini's sister who is getting married to Ishita's cousin. In short - she's the bride. One of the few people who don't understands everyone's fixture with Ishita and the family. 

Vishwa: He is Ishita's cousin. Her brother. Protector. Or whatever it is. There have been to detailed sections based just on him. He's a former politician and a widower. The groom. 

Few differences from the original storyline:There's seven year gap between the breakup and the present - unlike two years in the show, which I was made aware of yesterday.  

Ruhi is 4 1/2 to 5 years in age as opposed to 7 1/2 in the show.  Or somewhere along that age.  

Other than this I think everything else has been mentioned in the FF, changes included.  
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the update...
thnkx fr clearing evry thing...bt i had alrdy go it...
new readrs can come to clarity...
Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update awww all family's convo was awesome hayeee they were too sweet ishu sleeps in Raman's arm wow this song is made for this couple I loved this song specially a girl version nice update
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res

p.s: If I remember well enough, there's a chapter, I suppose 7 or 8 which has a scene like what was shown in today's episode. Ishita crying in her car and went wondering about Raman, her love, and came to the conclusion-sirf ruhi ke liye 😳
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Gives you a double hug until you fall asleep* πŸ€— πŸ€—

I know the feeling buddy, some stories are still so close to my heart and I have it so clear and detailed in my mind even after so many years 😳

Do let the writer know and try absorb the best parts only. πŸ˜‰