#1| IshRa : Meherbaan FF | Thread One - Complete. Moved to Thread Two. - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Liashna

Ah I can sleep with a smile. 😳

Lovely dear.  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Love the previous 4 updates, will comment on each part on weekend πŸ€—

Great progress. Keep it up

Thank you. . :) Se here. I get 5 hours of sleep. Sigh.  

AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingly written! I find that i'm looking forward to an update on your FF everyday these days! Its so fun-filled and has all the ingredients of a potboiler!!
I especially enjoy reading about Raman and Ishita's relationship in this one. Its so complicated, but has true love written all over it.😊
Great work.. !!
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
One word
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I'm in love with this ff
it's just awesome
RU she is so cute
hope rkb told ishita abt adi
n now d rkb is finally at house
so its gone b fun to read more
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So good.  you write so well and descriptively and i appreciate the description of the lyrics as well. so nice to read about happy ishra considering what's presently on screen.  love ur ruhi.  i am so excited to read about their developing romance without the MUs and about RKB meeting all the family... and again subbu and  his mom.  ishita deserve some payback for the hateful treatment and RKB is the man to get it for her.   seriously one of my fave FFs, can't wait for next part!πŸ˜ƒ
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liashna

No no, am talking about your update itself. You had an elaborate converstaion about Ruhi beating up the two boys, and Raman adds that he has to face the principal again. Ishita says "Raman, define again" "Gundon ko paal rahi kya main", on reading again I found it missing. 😳

I like the way you update, being a writer I can understand your rantingπŸ˜† that's alright.

For the latest part, good work. You made me hate Bala's mom a little more πŸ˜† You kept her character intact. Kudos to that. You got the gist of the characters of the show.πŸ‘

Loving the way you are proceeding. Looking forward to Raman and Ruhi meeting Ishita in the wedding. πŸ˜‰

Ah.  I'll heck it out.  It was "Kya gundo do pal rahi hoon main,"  but I'm gonna steal your dialogue and edit it, that sounds better.. If you permit me to. :p

Awh. Thanks alot. I think it's just me being me, I whine about almost everything. 

Damn. How can you hate her? We love her, I look forward to her. She's missing here. I shall get her back. That woman is such a great catalyst. Seriously. It's such an honor to be told that I have managed to keep a character intact. Thank you. 

AraBearxo thumbnail

So glad. xx 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrn1486

Awesome updates.. I Love that you have so many new characters and side tracks interspersed with the story...its really refreshing. I'm eagerly waiting for the Ishita-Raman-Ruhi reunion. They're so adorable together. 

Also, totally agree with you about Subbu's mom.. Don't we all love to hate her!πŸ˜†
Don't worry about the Hindi, gal. Its really well written😊
Waiting for the next part😊😊

I honestly look forward to your comments. They are so heartfelt and real good. 

Ikr. They are amazing. I fear that I won't be able to do justice to their characters. 

We love her. She deserves a bloody fanclub of her own. I hunt for her during those family gathering scenes, honestly. Her facial expressions in the background are epic. 

Sheah. Hope so, Hindi no matter how bad it is feels him with the characters in the show, especially Ishita and Raman. You can't have telly aunties taunt in English. It's just so wrong to me, though I've met aunties totally bitch about you in angrezi. 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Let-It-Go

Amazing work !!
Do continuw super soon. Cant wait for the Protective Visit.

Honestly , thank you for your support right from the beginning. It means so much to me. 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Cant wait for R&R visit

Our r^2 has arrived.