568470 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If Rehan did really kill Rida as indicated in today's episode.
Then why did he still open this case of Rida Murder? Maybe cvs are trying to confuse us putting blame on Rehan or not 🤢

But whatever this track need to end soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is better one if rehan is not culprit n then he can give aliya 3rd T for sending him jail n he can make exit from show with his baccha party.
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
To be honest I don't want rehan to be negative. But I hope he gives aaliya 3rd divorce soon
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think just like ZaYa helped Suri to prove her innocence,the same will happen to Rehan as well..ZaYa again will help him to prove his innocence and that means Aaliya now returned the favour of him helping with the halala nikkah (not that Zain and Aaliya haven't helped Rehan before..they did many times),he will give the third talaaq and move away with his family. Rida's suicide may be due to other reasons like postnatal depression or something,it may not be Rehan she was referring to when she said 'I hate him' in her account.May be it was grumpy or somebody else!!!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is very much possible that the person she is referring to is not rehaan, but someone else, maybe her father? Or she had an extramarital affair?
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think he cannot be murderer, but he might be one of reason for her death
I donno, I'm confused!!!
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I donno, I'm confused!!! And what is up with Rehman chacha?? Why did they jailed him?

I don't think Rehaman chacha is jailed,it was a typo in the LU thread yesterday..they meant Rehan only 😉
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I donno, I'm confused!!! And what is up with Rehman chacha?? Why did they jailed him?

Rehmaan chacha in jail, when? Are u talking about the time Zareena and bilal put the whole blame on him, and Aaliya and rehaan cleared his name?
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Rehmaan chacha in jail, when? Are u talking about the time Zareena and bilal put the whole blame on him, and Aaliya and rehaan cleared his name?

In yesterday's precap they showed na, I dint watch yet, gonna watch, I read in live updates,
Am I wrong😲

Sorry wait some one might have typed rahman instead of Rehan😆 in live updates yesterday😆
Rehman cha cha is innocent, wait let me edit my post
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

I don't think Rehaman chacha is jailed,it was a typo in the LU thread yesterday..they meant Rehan only 😉

Edited😆😆, yes typo, it was😆