568470 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope its true, not just an assumption after watching the episode. 🤢

http://indiantellywoodforum.blogspot.com/2014/10/beinteharehan-is-negative-and-culprit.html
Edited by evildesire - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs,but if he goes to jail then what about 3rd T
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What abt the 3rd talaaq then? 😲
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope its true..before this drama i want rehann 3 T for aliya
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
!st give the 3rd Talaq n i dont care for the rest if he goes to jail or bawdi
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its good or bad i am confuse if he is negative what about third talaq?
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it doesn't make any sense. The case was long forgotten, it was only Rehan who was still working on it just to end up in jail. CVs and their logic...
Anyways, anything for ZaYa, hope we get third T by tomorrow...
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
third talaaq n his kids its quite defo to keep up da drama aaliya will defo tke kids with her evn zain suri might agree jst to show aaliya ignrg zain tkng mre care f kids which irritats zain (my thought)
can b thr ws a valid reason (like her hvng affair) y rehaan did tht may b they were fighting n da road n rehaan jst pushd her unknwngly n she gt knocked n for the sake f kids zaya dnt punish him n forgive him for tht rehaan gvs 3rd talaaq n moves away from Mumbai
can b both ways or grumpy tkng kids to Bhopal bt aaliya wl defo tke thm with her coz she luvs them whtevr I just want zaya to reunite
I hope without 3rd one cv just keeps n hanging with their seprtn mre aaliya syng im nt divorcd yet socnt cme bck hve responsibilities ths n tht
only possible way to garner the lost trp n fans is by shwng zaya reunion n nika only hope writers understand
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs😊
I don't want Rehan to go to jail...I want him to take he's brats with him where ever he goes and unfortunately he can't take them to jail with him.I know I sound mean but really don't want ZaYa to adopt Rehan's kids they can have their own when the time is right.
Want our old Beintehaa back with the old ZaYa and that won't be possible if they are stranded with the kids.