Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was superb love the convo between vikram n shobha n also coffee name suggestion
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

AWEEOME post dear n wht a stupendous epi ..

U bite me n I bite you ..
U scratch my back n I scarce URS 😆

These two are a match made I heaven the perfect ones who complete one another ...but sadly Samarth beech main AA Gaya ..

I hate the precap n man Samarth was with other women ever since shobha was pregnant 😆

Seriously ..Shobhas life with Vicky will be a very dilchasp kahani indeed 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Awesome Tanu ji !!! Ek Vikram Bomb Hai Tho Doosari Shobha Atom Bomb Hai !! All explosions under one roof !!👏

Rocking Episode So nice to see such dynamics !! Loads to understand & enjoy !! FunExpress Sachi !! Let me watch it agaain Waiting for HD to make their scenes !!
OMG that Naani and Nitemare Of being Dhuley Raja !! Allergies & that Shaadi Ki Pagadi !!

The Shadi clip was hilarious ... him sneezing 😆 😆 with Harry the Brahmachari song in background

Shobha was awesome today and Vikram equally giving back in those Sweet ways just to trigger her back !!!👏👏👏

That Ajay has something up his sleeves ... & Garima and Sanju's was kinda coming The moment was not rite for them lets see how that angle changes... But as of Now this office Mahesh & Sandeep with Shobha and Vikram the Boss it was an amazing Conference !!

Awesome !!

Word Count: 1

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

O not to forget that Samarth Tarun scene Kya dailogues One hand you feel like hammering that Samarth Such a big Cheater BUT Hats of to these two guys they make these scenes really cracking !!!

& amazing outside conversation between Viku & Shobhi ... Tum Jasia Ghatiya aur Obnoxious Aadmi Nahi dekha !! But Yes his words made her talk her heart out Jeey Meray Sher Vikram & My Sherni Shobha !!!👏👏👏

Harsh Chaya is really good, he brings such depth in his scenes.. even if Samarth is a bad guy.

Yep Vicky sure is like no other Shobha is met ..but am pretty sure that she wont need to meet anyone else after meeting Vicky 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yet another fantastic episode. .. loved every moment
darr lag raha hai.. kissi ka nazar na lage..iss serial pe😃
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
today epi was too good😊 full on Vibha scenes. glad that vikram convince shobha for not to leave the job... loving their little fights
btwn nice post👍🏼
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Fab take Tanu 👏👏

Loved the dialogues today especially the one that Shobha spoke about how its no more about hum but about me now .. finally she has her own life which is no extention of anyone else's life .. that was a dialogue of the episode for sure ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Right from closing the window together to Vikram convincing Shobha to continue with the job to Shobha finally convinced for it to Shobha unknowingly giving that mystry name to Coffee , one common factor here is both r already becoming each other's pillar of support where one always needs the other to solve their problems 😉😳😳 ; If Shobha left the job then Vikram's life would hv been screwed by Nani 😆 and if Vikram dint convince Shobha to stay in this job then mayb Shobha would hv never got her own identity either .. So somewhere they both r supporting each other without their own knowledge right now 😳

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another fantastic episode full of Vibha scenes.
Great post.😊