What we saw - What we think - Oct 16

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Naani ka timely call was great.

But more than that for the first time we Vikram regretting his own words. Loved the expression on both their faces.

Now what is going to bring her back I wonder!! She has left the building for now!!

The cars had been parked in the basement in yesterday's episode..now how come they are outside.

So far Vikram has got the best dialogues in this show. Truly masterpieces. Though he has termed it as reverse psychology..still..What a way to bring Shobha back to work!!

A small scene between Garima and Sanjay but I liked Garima's dialogue of - we are not animals. You needed time yesterday. I need time now.

Why do I get the feeling that Shobha is going to be the one to suggest that name Vikram is on the look out for!! πŸ˜‰

"Sab kuch uska... par woh mera nahi" - self thought of Shobha was truly lovely. The turmoil that she is going through is brought out beautifully in every episode.

🀣 Coffee toh coffee hain... koi MYSTERY toh hain nahi.. (waise yeh mystery naam bhi kuch khaas pasand nahi aaya.. my MBA marketing rearing its ugly head I guess.. kya kare..)

And what the h***!! Since they have to vacate the bunglow, Sam and his mom want them to go and stay with Tarun and family?? they are nuts!! Hope Shobha gets some alternative.

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suvi
The epi is nice till now n the reverse psychology was GREAT ..loved loved loved the vibes scenes ...man they have a great chemistry ...πŸ‘

Ok so Samarth the ass has been cheating on shobha ever since she got pregnant ,,.he is the leech of the worst quality 😑

I hate tarun n his bro ...they are always there at the right time n definitely not on the right side 😭

Oh Sanjay n Garu were good too ..

Will add more
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Suvi

The epi is nice till now n the reverse psychology was GREAT ..loved loved loved the vibes scenes ...man they have a great chemistry ...πŸ‘

Ok so Samarth the ass has been cheating on shobha ever since she got pregnant ,,.he is the leech of the worst quality 😑

Tell me about it... itne dino se jail mein hain.. par akad ek inch bhi kam nahi hua..😑 😑 😑. He is snapping at Tarun too. I wouldn't be surprised if Tarun himself is behind Sam not getting a bail.

I hate tarun n his bro ...they are always there at the right time n definitely not on the right side 😭

Oh Sanjay n Garu were good too ..

Will add more

Word Count: 1

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Chalo main aa gayi.. aaj ka kya updesh hain..yahan
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Suvi Maine kaha THA na KI Samarth the dog will never change ...men Like him are MCPx of The first order ..damn him ..I so wish Shobha realises tht she has vikram with her n wht a gem he is .ln the way he was looking at Shobha I m sure Pyaar jaldi HOGA bas

Btw logging off c u Tom gn
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reverse psychology worked...this guy Vik can convince everyone except his nani.
Sam was cheating on Sho since long...gosh...now he wants to send his mistress to England...he talks about their craze for money...as if he didn't know about it earlier...that they were with him for money.

Garima's bf tried to woo her back..how could he? he pinned her and came close...what made him thaink that he had the right to do that?

That slimeball's bro saw Garu with her ex...kitni speed se apni ladki ko chod ke bhaga woh...idiot.

I don't want Sho to stay with Ridhima's family...Sam was talking slightly more respectfully to Sho than before...but his mo was as dismissive of Sho as ever😑
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Chalo main aa gayi.. aaj ka kya updesh hain..yahan

no updesh...sociology learn kar liya na aapne..acche se..iss week ke liye bas wohi gyan haiπŸ˜‰
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

no updesh...sociology learn kar liya na aapne..acche se..iss week ke liye bas wohi gyan haiπŸ˜‰

na i missed the class.. πŸ˜†..lekin lagta aur bahut mauke milenge..πŸ˜‰
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yet another fantastic episode. I am loving every moment
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another great episode.
ViBha are amazing together.