CVS and ZAIN redemption...a comparison

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Note: BASHERS AND LONG POST HATERS PLEASE AVOID THIS POST TO PREVENT ANY FRUSTRATION KI ULTI FROM MY SIDE...It's a POV...don't make useless comments...πŸ˜•

Never has redemption been so exciting...I mean how many enjoyed that...well I did though...
No I am not talking about zain's...I cried loads in that...I am talking about CVS ki redemption...how cool was that???

Let's compare ZAIN AUR CVS redemption tracks and lessons learnt...FLASHBACK...

1 challenge by ALIYA...cutting vegetables blindfolded...ZAIN trusted blindly that ALIYA will not get him hurt...but in the end he gets hurt and ALIYA just witnesses the pain...

CVS ke saath...well they cut all sort of Islamic rules available to reunite ZAYA...they trusted that we watch anything they show...finally when HALALA was show...done...they got hurt in the end not us as many quit watching...we just watched their pain...πŸ˜†

2 challenge by ALIYA...blindfolded swimming pool challenge...wherein ZAIN said HUM JEEYENGE SAATH AUR MARENGE SAATH and jumped along with her...later someone else was in ALIYA's place and he was humiliated in public...😭

CVS ke saath...same ZAIN style...they thought we will watch REHAN ALIYA scenes just to see ZAYA reunite..but what happened was the YOUNG FANDOM gave up...it entertained just a few..results..LOWER TRPS, LOSS OF FANDOM...the same HUMILIATION that they ruined a good show by breaking FANS trust...πŸ˜•

We did not get the last one..let's see the BI view...BILLU burns ALIYA's DHABA...ZAIN does everything possible to protect her DHABA and ZAIN wins back ALIYA's trust...ALIYA forgives him and ZAYA reunite...😳

CVS ka TEESRa challenge to MAZA AAGAYA🀣...same way... REHAN and co...literally burned the shows fame...CVS are doing the same thing which ZAIN did then...protecting their show by fast forward tracks and ending REHAN to win back the FANS trust...and get back their lost fandom...πŸ˜†

Now I use ZAYA awesome dialogues...MY STYLE...😎

CVS - FANS ab KHUSH ho...

Fans- jab TAK ZAYA reunite NAHI HOTE...hum KHUSH NAHI honge...AUR ye REHAN KYA cheez hai...
Jaante ho...ek couple hai, BOHOT pyari AUR cute, Lekin Tumne inki love story ko Aisa bigaad diya ke hum ye sab Karne se majboor hogaye...KYUN ke tum Jaante NAHI ki jab TAK ZAYA hai, tab TAK umeed pe Duniya Kayam hai, jab TAK BI hai tab TAK khoya tracks bhi wapas laut aaya ja SAKTA hai, jo KITKIT murja gya wo fir se khilaya jaa skta hai . jo umeed toot gya use fir se manaya SAKTA hai. Ye show pichle 8 months se HARSHIKA ki MEHNAT hai CVS, to phir hum UNKI MEHNAT ko barbaad kaise kar sakte hain...AUR UMEED KA TOOTNA KYA HOTA HAI, YE TUMSE BEHTAR AUR KAUN SAMAJ SAKTA HAI CVS...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†

Ok now don't ALIYA ki tarah I will go...I LOVE YOU CVS...this is just my POV...I mean look at the comparison...NEVER HAS ANY SHOW GOT SUCH A STRONG FAN POWER...who have been so hurt by what they show on screen...

And in the end ZAYA will reunite now...waiting for that day...but the past of BI except HALALA will always be missed by us...

HOPE NOW CVS REALISE THAT RULES MUST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY NOT BENT TO THEIR LIKES...

Sorry for the long rant...I warned you before...

Well if you have read till the end...DO COMMENT YOUR VIEW!!!
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol i agree...
awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Bang on comparison n awesome post.. πŸ˜† Ab Hume b halala nikah karne ki zarurat hai kya cvs kisi dusre shw k saath?? No.. We will find a loophole but not do halala nikah with other shw coz we love harshika aka hamara Zaya.. 😳
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Lol i agree...

awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†...thanks...

Word Count: 1

Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

πŸ‘ Bang on comparison n awesome post.. πŸ˜† Ab Hume b halala nikah karne ki zarurat hai kya cvs kisi dusre shw k saath?? No.. We will find a loophole but not do halala nikah with other shw coz we love harshika aka hamara Zaya.. 😳

Thanks...πŸ˜†...well CVS ka TOH Pata NAHI...par we did watch ZAYA scenes even in this torture...so I think that's the loophole...πŸ˜†

And yes ZAYA AUR HARSHIKA ke LIYE KUCH bhi...😳
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
You have said it all to cv in Zain style 🀣
Hope we will get our Zaya and show with bang
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Superb post πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
You have said it all to cv in Zain style 🀣
Hope we will get our Zaya and show with bang

Thanks UJALA...

I do not why but I am damn crazy of ZAIN dialogues...πŸ˜†

Let's hope for the best as the darkness seems to end...πŸ˜†
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In june SBS/SBB said about ZaYa T nd Aalia will be ammi to monster kids.
How much we all send mails, msg to Farhan sir.CV nd PH.

Farhan sir said don't believe those spoilers no T only seperation we believed him nd he ditched us.He did wat he want to show now TRP is showing wat he did is wrong..Fan's gives life to the show.

Farhan sir must hve come out fron tunnel.

Pls i request all ZaYa fan's , we should request rangeela to show +ive promo..
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lmao! This is such an amazing post! πŸ˜†
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol.. awesome post
i hope we find light in this dark tunnel soon