Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

I never said anything about there being no kiss... I just won't answer that question 😉
That (u getting more confused) was what I was aiming for 😛
BTW in the comics Arrow is married to black canary... and BC is none other than the person u love the most... laurel 😛
But of course this show is not absolutely like the comic books... they just took the idea and characters, our Arrow has it's own comic books... that feature our very own Stephen Amell
And I know this for a fact that OliCity is the endgame here
Btw do u also ship EmTon? I do... they are real life best friends

What the ...how hell did laurel become the BC??? she is most insane..irritating and weak character in the whole arrow series..does that mean my sarah is dead and thats why the BC jacket is passed over to that laurel..because sarah was her sister ??? i just hope not ..!!
And thank god our arrow is different from the comic...olicity has to be the endgame..if not i will kill the writers ..steph and emily share a great chemistry .. and thats what lacks in steph and katie's pairing ..no offense ..😳😳
well nope i don't ship em ..but i do like em..!!😳😳
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

What the ...how hell did laurel become the BC??? she is most insane..irritating and weak character in the whole arrow series..does that mean my sarah is dead and thats why the BC jacket is passed over to that laurel..because sarah was her sister ??? i just hope not ..!!
And thank god our arrow is different from the comic...olicity has to be the endgame..if not i will kill the writers ..steph and emily share a great chemistry .. and thats what lacks in steph and katie's pairing ..no offense ..😳😳
well nope i don't ship em ..but i do like em..!!😳😳

Actually i haven't read he comics either... ijust told u what i read online... so BC in those comics i.e. laurel is different from this one... Felicity is very different too... in fact there was no OliCity in the original comics... but there is in the show, and it will always be that way
None taken... i don't like sarah with oliver either... it has to be Felicity and her only... others can come and go (mostly go) but Felicity is Oliver's true love