Originally posted by: .Anisha.

Awesome post πŸ˜†

Thank you ..!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

Hey Renu... i love ur siggy dude! U also ship OliCity... i love 'em *hi5*

yup i do ..they are my new love..to pull away myself from this halala crap ...i started watch this show's old seasons and i fell in love with these two adorbs...they are just so prefect together..OliCity all the way..!!!* Hi5 back *
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samia600

Cuttteee ZaYa picture!

It's funny Bilal, it's good pair of him and Shazia.

Yup..ShaLal make a great pair..!!😳😳
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Lol🀣🀣

Meri dil tootgayaπŸ’”
Awesome post Renu
U cracked meπŸ˜†

Haan meri dil bhi tootgayi ...!!!πŸ’”
Thank you and yes glad that i cracked a smile on your face..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

yup i do ..they are my new love..to pull away myself from this halala crap ...i started watch this show's old seasons and i fell in love with these two adorbs...they are just so prefect together..OliCity all the way..!!!* Hi5 back *

That means u haven't yet started watching season 3, suspense tor du?? 😈
neenzz thumbnail

So that means u haven't started season 3 yet, suspense tor du?? 😈
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

So that means u haven't started season 3 yet, suspense tor du?? 😈

well i'm still at S2 E08..but i heard that there was a OliCity Kiss in S3 premier ??☺️☺️ i'm damn excited..and no nahi please don't do that .. i will watch it myself..but can you tell me are Olicity together atleast now??or there any new girl for ollie in S3 too??😳😳and please don't say he is back with that laurel chick..!!!😑😑
neenzz thumbnail

well i'm still at S2 E08..but i heard that there was a OliCity Kiss in S3 premier ??☺️☺️ i'm damn excited..and no nahi please don't do that .. i will watch it myself..but can you tell me are Olicity together atleast now??or there any new girl for ollie in S3 too??😳😳and please don't say he is back with that laurel chick..!!!😑😑

Well... I was just kidding... I won't spoil it for u. OliCity kiss? Really πŸ˜•? Do u really want me to tell u? What's Laurel up to, whatever happened to Sarah... I mean do u really wanna know?

I'd suggest u watch it for urself πŸ˜‰
I'll answer one of ur questions though, but with a question (sorry) do u really think they'll give us OliCity that easily?
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Well... I was just kidding... I won't spoil it for u. OliCity kiss? Really πŸ˜•? Do u really want me to tell u? What's Laurel up to, whatever happened to Sarah... I mean do u really wanna know?

I'd suggest u watch it for urself πŸ˜‰
I'll answer one of ur questions though, but with a question (sorry) do u really think they'll give us OliCity that easily?

What happened to sarah now?? is she alright ?? even thought i don't really like OliRah thing but still i'm a fan of BC man..she is such a badass woman.. i don't wanna see something happening to her..instead i wish some thing happen to laurel..and i just don't give any damn to that laurel.. she is just plainly annoying ..whatever she wanna do she can.. i have no issues unless she pulls in my Arrow team into it ..hey wait there was no Olicity kiss?? okay right now stop ..your confusing me more..!!!
And to your question .. i don't think so they will..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
#Excited to watch..!!
neenzz thumbnail

What happened to sarah now?? is she alright ?? even thought i don't really like OliRah thing but still i'm a fan of BC man..she is such a badass woman.. i don't wanna see something happening to her..instead i wish some thing happen to laurel..and i just don't give any damn to that laurel.. she is just plainly annoying ..whatever she wanna do she can.. i have no issues unless she pulls in my Arrow team into it ..hey wait there was no Olicity kiss?? okay right now stop ..your confusing me more..!!!
And to your question .. i don't think so they will..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
#Excited to watch..!!

I never said anything about there being no kiss... I just won't answer that question πŸ˜‰
That (u getting more confused) was what I was aiming for πŸ˜›
BTW in the comics Arrow is married to black canary... and BC is none other than the person u love the most... laurel πŸ˜›
But of course this show is not absolutely like the comic books... they just took the idea and characters, our Arrow has it's own comic books... that feature our very own Stephen Amell
And I know this for a fact that OliCity is the endgame here
Btw do u also ship EmTon? I do... they are real life best friends