Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs
i never want my bi to end

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good that channel given ultimatum to farhan,farhan deserve this but not my harshika so just for them i am going to watch show at 11pm.but first thing i want to them change that ghatiya montage n then brand new montage with zaya in nikah costume n then they can show their marriage with full rituals
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya20

good that channel given ultimatum to farhan,farhan deserve this but not my harshika so just for them i am going to watch show at 11pm.but first thing i want to them change that ghatiya montage n then brand new montage with zaya in nikah costume n then they can show their marriage with full rituals

Exactly dey should change the montage nd should show promo.

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope it doesn't end before its time
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tight Slap on CVs , They ignored the Masses & Now suffering because of "Unpredictability "

Tfs
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS!
I hope BI rating increases
cant let the show end :((
Edited by moonlight_shine - 9 years ago
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please everyone start watching BI the present track is interesting and really I don't want this show to go off air
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tfs!
Hope CVs show 3rd Talaaq asap.. and then show grand ZaYa Nikaah!
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunately for a lot of people they ruined it with the divorce and halala nikaah, and I'm one of those people.

I've stopped watching properly, and only watch it some of the time, literally when I have nothing else to watch. And to think this show was one that I didn't want to miss before.Most of the time once a show has such a divisive storyline it doesn't recover. Aaliya and Zain don't seem the same anymore and the show always seems to focus 90% on the other characters and 10% and Aaliya and Zain.

And this isn't a bashing post or anything, I just absolutely hate the way the writers have ruined such a great show. To me, minus Suraiya's scheming and unrealistic plotting, it was pretty much perfect. And I would've pretty much forgiven every bad storyline if that third talaq didn't happen. I really hope Aaliya and Zain can go back to that great couple they once were, but it's hard to get past the halala nikaah.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 9 years ago