Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i knw bt the track is cumin to an end we have to bear him for few dayz... bt dnt stop wtching... they have got a warning...
Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

i knw bt the track is cumin to an end we have to bear him for few dayz... bt dnt stop wtching... they have got a warning...

we online indian viewers will watch to save this shw.. But those viewers who r not online cn b only brought back with positive promos by thakela channel n better editing n direction.. Warna ..
Arnisha thumbnail
guyz jus keep watching Beintehaa esp india viewers if u guyz watch then there is a chance of bi stayin on air and we can gt bk the 9pm slot i put my hand togther and ask you guyz to strt watching... 😊 if you want bi to be safe.. i want to i want my zaya/ harshika...
Arnisha thumbnail
@ geet0910 i agree hope 4 the best...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,that's why CV'S going on speed now hope rida track end with third talaq next week.ZaYa wedding and romance will bring TRP for sure.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cv's long dark tunnel result 😡
Please Allah save our Show
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the nikaah is next week. Since it's Diwali.. Most people will have an off from work and even schools are shut...audience won't mind staying up and watching a happy track..
Arnisha thumbnail
i also hope to nikha nxt week n i hope the kids go too...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Once CVs reunite ZaYa you can guarantee the TRPs will increase and it would help if Colors actually promoted the show. I just do not get them they went out of their way to promote the halala track yet now when the show is actually getting good again we get nothing!
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Woah! Did I just miss loads over the past few hours or something? Coz I'm kinda clueless.
Now this article. I remember, once upon a time a great Mr Farhan told me that I was assuming. I would honestly pay a million dollars to see his face now. 😆
No honestly I'm not too happy abt this article, but of course I'm really happy that this shit track is ending soon. But if the TRPs dont go back up then BI will be going off air, that sucks man! I really really hope the TRPs go back after this stupid track ends. I don't want BI to go so soon. Ppl, hold back ur grudges and just start watching the show after this obviously failed track ends, as much as we hate the people who run the show, we love ZaYa just as much, so come on, let's do this people!