Colors give an extension to Beinteha!

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Colors give an extension to Beinteha!

Colors tv's Beinteha is not quite doing well in the trps chart, and the makers are not happy with the response they got to the current track. Even the fans blame the current track for the low trps.

The latest news is that Colors tv is planning to end two of their ongoing shows. Beinteha is one of the show,in the list for wrapping up soon, but the show is being given a extension. If the show dont perform well in the coming months, then it will wrap up soon. Even the makers are winding up the current track (disliked by the masses) as soon as possible and will start working on the new track. If the trps rise up again with the new track, then Beinteha will not be going off air and may also be shifted back to prime time slot.

Keep watching Beinteha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
Thank God hope trp increases with upcoming track
I do not want my beintehaa to end
This Halala track had done so much damage
Arnisha thumbnail
well hopefully zaya nikha the trps will increase and their love scenes... fingers crossed
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I m sure trps will rise if they show zaya grand wedding and some positive tracks.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS 😊 Channel has given ultimatum to the makers...now this is one person Farhan can't delete from his friends list if they say change the track 😛
Arnisha thumbnail
its a humble req please guyz dnt stop watching Beintehaa #SaveBeintehaa
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope trp increases in the coming weeks
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If we get ZaYa wedding defo TRP will go up, hope they give out postive promos now.. And promote it the way they promoted the hated halaala track.
Arnisha thumbnail
bt guyz you have to watch the epi on tv i beg you dnt stop watching nw tht pillars track is cumin to an end we have to bear him for couple of epis if we want Beintehaa to stay then we have to watch whos with me ?
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Direction is also horrible nowadays.. Pushkar shud mend his ways n concentrate more on direction n zaya magic then aaltu faaltu things otherwise he does on sets.. Otherwise even zaya nikah n all will lack magic n no much rise in trps.. Ab right story with magical direction n old zaya magic only cn save this shw.. Learn ur lesson frm ur mistake cvs n director before its too late..😡