Why we loved beintehaa?

__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
my post is solely about how beintehaa has ended up disappointing me.
The reason i started watching beintehaa was mainly because of it's unique storyline. I am not a very big fan of hindi serials, with all that loud music and cliched tracks.
But when i started watching beintehaa, i instantly fell in love with it. Why? Because of it's beautiful characters, because of the light-heartedness, because it wasn't about saas-bahu, because the tracks never dragged, because of it's positiveness and not to forget, the background scores. This was my attitude towards the serial 6 months ago: it was like a candy in my mouth after a long tiring day, and i used to be so desperate for the clock to strike 9 . It used to keep me so fresh. Their kitkit was like a dose of medicine to my tiring day. Also weekends did not seem interesting anymore. And the one thing i always feared was "what if this show ends soon? What will happen to me after it ends?"

And i still remember some comments like
"Beintehaa has the best CV's "
"These are the most creative CV's I've seen in my life"

But i guess all those comments went in the bawdi, when our pyaari barkat emerged out.
I dont know what happened but ever since that track,beintehaa has never been the same.
Barkat was shoved down our throats inspite of our cries, and then zubair too.

I am not saying that the track wasnt good, but it could hve been more good, cud hve been executed more nicely. And when it got over, we expected some light-heartedness in the show. But the mahaan rehaan had to make his entry. I dont know why, but his character was never written properly. I mean what does he want? Not able to understand him.

BI is completely opposite of what it was 10 months ago. No positivety, cliched tracks, unnecessary dragging, too many cameos, character destruction, a pain in the headache, and now weekends are a relief without it.

I just hope beintehaa gets back on it's track but it isnt the same for me anymore.
Thankyou.