Whose cousins do you like more??

__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello everyone!
How are you all? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway let me start with the topic
Whose cousins do u lyk more? Zain's or aliya's?

Both hve lots of cousins it seems, but whose cousins are more nice ?
Ok so,

Zain:

1. Aliya
2. Aayat
3. Bilal
4. Maybe sanam? (I'm not sure ๐Ÿค”)

Aliya:

1. Zain
2. Fahad
3. Zubair
4. Barkat
5. And those two girls who always stay at her house in bhopal

Hmm... So these r the only cousins that i can think of at the moment!

Forgive me if it is a lame post!

But guys, its just for fun and do like and comment!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by __Zara__ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I prefer ALIYA...coz I liked everyone of her cousins...FAHAD not so much and have no idea of BAKBAK..๐Ÿ˜•...but ZAIN and ZUBBU and her cousins in Bhopal.i like them all...

But the weird part is ZAIN or ALIYA they will always be linked up as ZAYA's cousins๐Ÿ˜†...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Seriously Zayas cousins have been useless lol always causing problems for them directly or indirectly. Ayat got zain nearly killed by rocky, her n rizwan caused zaya to fight n u know the result, zubbu caused a fight, then he joined hands with suri, bobby was a criminal lol, fahad loves them but his actions esp with his wives led to zayas separation, shazia scheming n nafeesas revenge, sanam was not a cousin lol she was a parallel lead lol, Bilal attacking aliyas dhaba nearly killing zain, instigating fahad, zain but lately he has been supportive of zain n calls aliya bhabhi lol but overall an idiot. Yeah zaya have very horrible cousins n their lovely siblings are useless lol
__Zara__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I prefer ALIYA...coz I liked everyone of her cousins...FAHAD not so much and have no idea of BAKBAK..๐Ÿ˜•...but ZAIN and ZUBBU and her cousins in Bhopal.i like them all...

But the weird part is ZAIN or ALIYA they will always be linked up as ZAYA's cousins๐Ÿ˜†...

I too lyk aliya's cousins... Zubbu was good, but the brainless cv's turned him negative๐Ÿ˜•
Haha lol xP agree with the last part.

And thanks for commenting! Otherwise people hardly comment.
Lazy fans! xP
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: __Zara__

I too lyk aliya's cousins... Zubbu was good, but the brainless cv's turned him negative๐Ÿ˜•
Haha lol xP agree with the last part.

And thanks for commenting! Otherwise people hardly comment.
Lazy fans! xP

IKR...I thought ZUBBU and BAKBAK marriage will happen coz of the bonding they showed at first with ZAYA as well as each other...but GOD CVS spoiled both of them...๐Ÿ˜•

Well this forum is a bit sleepy nowadays...๐Ÿ˜†...
__Zara__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Seriously Zayas cousins have been useless lol always causing problems for them directly or indirectly. Ayat got zain nearly killed by rocky, her n rizwan caused zaya to fight n u know the result, zubbu caused a fight, then he joined hands with suri, bobby was a criminal lol, fahad loves them but his actions esp with his wives led to zayas separation, shazia scheming n nafeesas revenge, sanam was not a cousin lol she was a parallel lead lol, Bilal attacking aliyas dhaba nearly killing zain, instigating fahad, zain but lately he has been supportive of zain n calls aliya bhabhi lol but overall an idiot. Yeah zaya have very horrible cousins n their lovely siblings are useless lol

Bang on girl! All of zaya's cousins r behind them! And man, i am not able to understand aayat and fahad! Instead of bringing zaya together, they always end up seperating them! But , those other two bhopali cousins of aliya are good ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.s. Thanks for commeting :) and u do write 'lol' alot xP
Edited by __Zara__ - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaliya's. Zain's tried to kill him. One on hand u call him bhai. And on the other u try ti burn him alive! I'd rather have an enemy than a cousin like him... or bobby for rhat matter
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol i like Aaliya from Zain' side and Zain from Aaliya's side...thats it!