Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
As far as I remember, the latest two TRPs were 0.8 which plunged further down to 0.5.
This happened when the FOUNDATION was sidelined to give more screen space to PILLAR and then the NEW LEAD was tried to shove down the viewers' throat. TRP reached all time low the week halala happened and was dragged for an entire week.. The irony was BI that always used to ban media on the sets before had to welcome the very media to promote this track.. But the joke befell on makers.. How long will viewers tolerate regressive track filled with negativity especially after they have shown an excellent redemption track of the ACTUAL lead just a couple of weeks before???

People in my locality who formerly used to gush about how they never miss an episode of BI say they have stopped watching it altogether as they have no drive to stay awake till 11 to watch all the negativity and regression. I agree with them. Also BI shall always remain a story of Zain and Aaliya. If it is distorted to accomodate a third angle who happens to be the Channel's favorite, this is how a wonderful show ends up getting destroyed...

-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish PH would have taken the fans seriously without thinking that few tweeter or FB kids were ranting we loved the show that why we were pleading to them but no they were stubborn look now what has happened even if ZaYa reunites it will take time to get back viewers many have lost trust in PH
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

As far as I remember, the latest two TRPs were 0.8 which plunged further down to 0.5.

This happened when the FOUNDATION was sidelined to give more screen space to PILLAR and then the NEW LEAD was tried to shove down the viewers' throat. TRP reached all time low the week halala happened and was dragged for an entire week.. The irony was BI that always used to ban media on the sets before had to welcome the very media to promote this track.. But the joke befell on makers.. How long will viewers tolerate regressive track filled with negativity especially after they have shown an excellent redemption track of the ACTUAL lead just a couple of weeks before???

People in my locality who formerly used to gush about how they never miss an episode of BI say they have stopped watching it altogether as they have no drive to stay awake till 11 to watch all the negativity and regression. I agree with them. Also BI shall always remain a story of Zain and Aaliya. If it is distorted to accomodate a third angle who happens to be the Channel's favorite, this is how a wonderful show ends up getting destroyed...

@bold:- You said it all. What is there to stay awake till 11PM to watch? A Halala nikaah. I was an ardent BI viewer but the moment this track happened, I gave up on the show. For me I would love to see the leads of the romantic show together - A third angle is not my idea of love story. If BI ends then I would say the makers got it on themselves.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Coz of HN TRP has gone down .Now Farhan sir should bring ZaYa reunite soon nd should bring Maan sir back.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

@bold:- You said it all. What is there to stay awake till 11PM to watch? A Halala nikaah. I was an ardent BI viewer but the moment this track happened, I gave up on the show. For me I would love to see the leads of the romantic show together - A third angle is not my idea of love story. If BI ends then I would say the makers got it on themselves.

Thank you... And as I said I agree with them.

And even if one stays awake till 11, it is not like there are no other options. Most of the people I have mentioned say that even if they stay awake till 11 they end up watching YHM in Star Plus instead... That's why the makers could not even earn new viewers at 11 because the loyal viewership at 11 was dedicated for YHM. And the old loyalists drifted away due to all the regression and negativity..

You see the long dark tunnel proved to be too dark for Mr. Farhan..
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm a nervous, I pray of god and lords save to Beintehaa! I love Beintehaa!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They will not launch a new show at 11pm slot😆 am sure
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs :)
Change in storyline, i would love... but i hope BI is not the one ending
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh tho hona hi tha ek na ek din..! CV's were hell bent to show HN nd torture us.. Ab khush hui Farhan sir ??🥱

I think BI should get a chance, I feel if they'll wrap up this HN trck BI will gain TRP's!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
time slot is not problem becz YHM did great at that time slot.if story again force on ZaYa and main cast TRP will rise again.all is Farhan hand if he come out from drak tunnel and show ZaYa reunion with their marriage preparation from next week show can be save.