Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
CVs please show a zaya full fledge wedding with all rasam and promote it just like how you promoted that bloody despicable halala track! And watch how the trp shoots up!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i reali hope BI is safe n the 2 shows tht are to go of air wuld be SS n uttaran i reali hope bi has got alot to show stupid cvs hope they open their eyes
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

@anjali...CHILL DUDE...I think she is referring to CVS...πŸ˜†...they make us unhappy by ZAYA torture..god punishes them with low TRPS and going off air threats...πŸ˜†

I think they love BI only coz of his presence...πŸ˜†...but hum TOH HAR TORTURE SEH RAHE HAI...coz of BI addiction to the show not just ZAYA...πŸ˜†

Bingo, we bi fans deserve some award u knowπŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Bingo, we bi fans deserve some award u knowπŸ˜†

IKR...πŸ˜†...but every now we ask the cvs they give us negativity...πŸ˜†...I think they should reunite ZAYA big time...

PHIR DEKHO TRPS KA HAAL...πŸ˜ƒ
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merryface

If nandish quits it willl bi...pplwhu r making others unhappy..god doesnt make them happy..if nandish quits we will pray beintehaa dooms..n it shud go off air..had it been that good they wudnt hv shifted it to 11..udaan meri ashiqui bv..ssk..all hv been doing better..

Yes this this second show where in bec of your actor the show will get shut down..
1st was phir subhah hogi.. though he was was lead.. the viewers liked the chemistry of villian and the leading leady and gave feedbacks that they wanted this but alas like beinteha PH thier PH also didnt listen to this and when the TRP started dropping they changed the story line and ur actor had to leave the show giving the same reason which we are hearing now.. but the show was already destoryed and it had to shut
agan the history is repeating..again u all wanted his role to be increase as his role increase in the opp direction the trp went on decreasing.. now the beinteha PH r repenting and want to change.. but alas again they r very very late...
u dont have to pray hard for this show to shut down.. sorry to being harsh.. but truth is harsh .. now this show also is having the similar fate bec of the stupid track and giving unwanted importance to second lead.
To all... the chances r very less .. bec the veiwers has been tested for a long time and this track was for the longest...and after few month all lost hope and many have quitted to watch this show... who willl watch the crap at 11 for halala and the mahan character track and destrying the sweet zaya.
i dont think now viewers willl come back even if track changes.or reunit zaya... because once viewers come out of this no1 will again come back or give chance again to the PH
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

IKR...πŸ˜†...but every now we ask the cvs they give us negativity...πŸ˜†...I think they should reunite ZAYA big time...

PHIR DEKHO TRPS KA HAAL...πŸ˜ƒ

Cloud 9 mai hogaπŸ˜ƒ, farhan we ll praise u tooπŸ˜†
Plsss do the needy, save bi
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All this is happening coz of farhan sir.
Everyone does nt liked HN he did it.Hope now TRP should increase.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs
I'm not at all surprised...this was bound to happen with Farhan dark tunnel.
The only thing that can save the show is if it start getting good ratings as well as fans demands.if ratings carry on to be this bad no amount of screaming shouting will help.
So thank u Farhan you have achieved ur goal.😑
ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mega tweeted: @MeghaaRuparel: Hahaha.. Finally.. Hmmming.. Tera Sukoon Ya Junoon Aisa...
May be its a sign of upcuming Zaya Reunion.. 😳 Hope so 😊
Those who r on twitter plz spam CV's nd channel dat we want Zaya martiage wid full rituals this time..spam as much as u can
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
alright @merryface SHUT THE F*** UP😑😑 we have had enough of ur crap!! not another word against our show!! what nerve u have to come to our forum n bash our show!!😑😑🀒
n BIians relax guys once this rehaan crap is out of the show BI will rise back to the top!!πŸ‘πŸΌ so chill n keep patience :)