Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
farhan done biggest blunder by introducing this halala track n now i think after channel warning he is changing story line but only story changing not going to help they need to promote it also.But colors also need to shut their old shows like utaran n bv how many more years they wants to run these multiple marriage shows
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It should not be bi, I think bi fans can never take relieving breath๐Ÿค”
Some times cv's, sometimes rangeela,
Cv's do something, bring some interesting track, save bi
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Come on BI can't end just like that...they have many stories to focus on...
This is what is the problem with fast paced tracks...add to that they showed a USELESS LEAP...๐Ÿ˜•

At least that would have changed the storyline...it think CVS should wake up...and bring back the UNIQUENESS some how...
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No no no no no no no...
Please please please please god...
No...
Beintehaa should not go off air...
It is the only show that i have been craving for...
I have fought with all my friends, relatives, eveyone and anyone who says bad about this show...
If beintehaa will go off air, my daily 2-3 hrs will go waste as they had been kept reserved by me for beintehaa and zaya...

Nooo... ๐Ÿ’” Beintehaa dont go off air
PLEASE...
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just coz of this sick Dark tunnel and Rehaan thing..the show is in danger
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merryface

If nandish quits it willl bi...pplwhu r making others unhappy..god doesnt make them happy..if nandish quits we will pray beintehaa dooms..n it shud go off air..had it been that good they wudnt hv shifted it to 11..udaan meri ashiqui bv..ssk..all hv been doing better..

You know your comment just proved what this show means to you..NOTHING. You are only here for Nandish not BI. But for us this show is our everything! For once don't start a fight!
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@MERRYFACE...again don't bring actors here dude...it's coz of HALALA that the show stooped so low...
I am sure if that was not happening and ZAYA were reuniting w/o HALALA the show would have never lost their audience...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I blame Farhan for BI being in danger. The trp went up with the redemption track, everything was going well until this stupid halala track! God we told them numerous times not to do it but no they wanted to make Nandish lead now look what it has come to! So now they listen to us fans!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@merryface ur a nandu fan so jus keep to that im nt in a mood to argure this show is all abt zaya n their story with this stupid halal track n the rehans entry everything got ruined bt wid zaya reuniting soon am sure the trps will increase and the audience will be bk
Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BI in danger of going off air all thanks to long dark tunnel and shoving Rehan down our throats by getting him married to Aaliya. How could they even think we would accept someone else as the new male lead anyways I really hope beintehaa picks up again.. Can't trust colors on this.