Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
We have to save this show n I think they have been asked to change the story line
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think one of the shows is definitely Uttaran..and I hate to say it..but the second one looks like it's going to be BI! Damn u CVs!
Arnisha thumbnail
jjnn no we have o save bi at anycost n i think they will change the story line... we have to tweet cum on guyz fan power plzzz
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
God please god please don't be BI...😕
Just when everything seems to come back to normal another JHATKA...

DAMN THAT DREADED DARK TUNNEL THEORY...else BI would have never stooped so low..😳
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This news doesn't sound good to me..why do i feel that one of these two show is our BI?? oh lord god no please..!!!
Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
only if ZaYa reunion next week and TRP start come good against show can be save becz channel only see TRP.i really scare now hope Farhan sir come out from drak tunnel next week.
Arnisha thumbnail
renu i feel like killin farhan sir he need to get his act tgther please noo want beintehaa to stay guyz please keep tweeting if zaya reunite thn the trps will shoot right up hope nxt week they reunite...
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jst bcoz the storyline did not work out with their laadla they cme to this conclusion, lyk they gve bck to bck 4 promos with halala with rehaan n da pictr lyk seriously whn v did nt gve thm enough trp for tht gt pissed, i know they cn tke f shastri sistrs bt still yea f creatvs dnt chang the story v cnt gve enough trp still aftr reunion dunno hw mny will cme n watch they jst killed the esscens with halala nika colors actly thought to attract eldr crwd with thz track(raj nayak sd story line is cmg up so they gave this new slot) bt beintehaa wl alwys b youth show!!!! harshad ws thr for only 4 scns whole week rehaan suri nafeesa zarina all tkng centr stge wht r they thinkng
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is heights of it..
What are creatives paid for if they think there would be no story left to tell if the leads unite and hence the show has to come to an end?

Stupid morons..