Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
well it is har serial ki kahanai to glorify couples and create trouble in their relation and get trp,s they often turn the third angle negative πŸ˜†
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

wow not don't get all stress out due to my post and hit your head against the wallπŸ˜‰ this forum and the people are definitely something which i had never encounter who tells us not to make a post at all wow now that is πŸ€ͺ

Oh honey I'm not stressed at all!πŸ˜† I'm quite amused actually...it seems only a handful of you are fighting for the 'Rehan cause' ...gotta admire your guts for trying to justify a character that didn't make a whit of sense since his inception and are NOW crying foul?! Also carry on making posts you're great for forum activity! πŸ˜‰ Happy posting! πŸ˜ƒ
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

lol you think i started to bring your hero here lol look who is talking and who is pathetic here who bashed rehaan here in this post and talking as if you guys are saint. in my post i had not even mention your so called hero's name but your buddies brought him in and what do you want me to do sit and enjoy their bashing of rehaan i ain't that saint like your hero. i am grownup but it seems this forums has to grow up and not say we are not allow to post anything in this forums b/c it is zaya forums now you tell me who is meant to grow and who is immatureπŸ˜›

Who said he is my so called hero? I was stating a fact that was mentioned by you when you made the post. You might not have said his name but you clearly were talking about him, fans would be dumb not to understand what you were saying.

You cannot judge the forum over a few posts you may have read, we have done our fair share of growing thank you very much and no one has stopped you making a post here, it's when you say things to spite others which is wrong. Mature up girl!
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can you ruin a character that didn't make sense in the first place?? πŸ€”
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The DT have reviewed this thread and have removed a few comments that were breaching forum rules!
This is a reminder to all members that bashing other members is against forum rules and will NOT be tolerated. Time and time again we have reminded members about this rule, yet members have NOT taken it seriously, therefore strict action will now be taken against those who repeatedly breach forum rules.
For the purpose of maintaining peace on this forum this thread will remain closed.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago