Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi2

that looks rofl🤣

🤣 let me join u guys!! don't have all the fun alone🤣
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A profit making company like colors can't have the attitude of 'ratings comes and goes', they do care about the ratings,the more ratings the better and if they don't get it shows go off air...this is what the fans wants to prevent from happening and was requesting the PH house to not to show the halala nikkah. Now the channel has given ultimatum,the PH is left with no option other than to wrap up the track..a situation they could have simply avoided had they listened to the fans and there would not have been any need for turning Rehan negative and plan his sudden exit All the fans ever wanted was ,not to show him as the third wheel in the ZaYa story. The actor wanted to take the show to higher level but the track concentrating on his character failed to do so. Rehan fans criticize Zain about his character but the minute Rehan shows some negative traits then it is the cvs fault as they have ruined his character. The same logic apply for Zain's character too, isn't it the same cvs written his character as well that way!!! So the cvs change the characters to their own convenience. CVs have given more than three months for the entire track since his entry so there was enough time given, yet it didn't work.
Edited by anjalijiji - 9 years ago
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When they were side lining Zain, just to show Rehan as the priest, no one had a problem.

So, if they try to ruin him to reunite the leads (for whom the show was/is will be watched), why problem?
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ TM

Well you can't be surprise that they'll make, Rehaan the devil, or anything less the human, to justify any means of trp, for the lead ultimate reunion.

Doesn't matter if the husband is a tool or verbally abusive, as long jodi are together all is good.

So my take is enjoy the actor, who taking a chance to show a different range of his talent to the audience. He's doing a good job, if this is the reaction is anything to go by.

well i am not surprise this has happened before in this show and now i wonder if usman character was killed off by cvs b/c the actor wasn't satisfied with his character either. it is like either a character is turned negative or killed to satisfied some stuff🥱 see that is the thing rehaan was never the devil but all of a sudden a character that was so nice and helpful turned into a khalnayak what a show BI is and cvs is the reason behind this. they cannot justify any character yet they want their show to run. i have never seen a show like this. i have enjoyed nandish as rehaan and he definitely did an excellent job and glad he will quite BI b/c any good actor won't stay in this kind of show which does not justify. good point pyarishk😃
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Your posts starts with a warning to bashers, but the post is doing exactly that to Zain. How pathetic, just grow up and enjoy the show

lol you think i started to bring your hero here lol look who is talking and who is pathetic here who bashed rehaan here in this post and talking as if you guys are saint. in my post i had not even mention your so called hero's name but your buddies brought him in and what do you want me to do sit and enjoy their bashing of rehaan i ain't that saint like your hero. i am grownup but it seems this forums has to grow up and not say we are not allow to post anything in this forums b/c it is zaya forums now you tell me who is meant to grow and who is immature😛
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: krinisha

How can they suddenly show a man loving his wife as a murder er. There is no logic at all .this serial is never going to redeem

don't be surprise re this is what BI is all about ruin any character to suck up to others🤣 this proves this cvs cannot handle a character which they make at all. they use other characters. lol redeem there is no redemption in this show at all, it is over man to core. they ruined rehaan for leads then how can the show survive is there is no logic at all. a man who has two kids and loved his wife to such an extend that he won't find peace till he finds who killed his wife all of a sudden turned into a mean man like give us a break cvs we are no fools. i would have been fine if rehaan characters had ended in a nice note where he let aliya go and said goodbye i would have accepted that but not this at all. it makes no sense at all.
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Oh man it's like banging your head against a brick wall!!

wow not don't get all stress out due to my post and hit your head against the wall😉 this forum and the people are definitely something which i had never encounter who tells us not to make a post at all wow now that is 🤪
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: krinisha

How suddenly the female lead can support suraiya .

aliya omg her character is ruined to. she forgot how she was treated by suri and how she ruined her life.suri who never liked aliya all of a sudden asking for forgivness and aliya forgive her so easily then suri can do any damage and she will forgive her😆 aliya has no self-respect not by suri only but there were some incident which proved she definitely has no self-respect at all. see this is what i am talking about there is no redemption at all, this show and the characters are all ruined to coree. anyways, let's enjoy rehaan's scene for today b/c only NS can make me watch the last scene and glad he is out of this show👏👏👏👏
forbidden thumbnail
it seems my post has become a hotmess now that is what i call making a topic spicy and bang on😉some talked, some had fun, some were frustrated by my topic, some were right about the cvs but the thing is some forgot what this topic was about that is to cvs and drag their leads here and then cried about it🥱 all i want to say is i had fun here as nandish aka rehaan khan fans and made this forum come alive, hope whoever comes next does the same if not then most likely the show might end🤔 hope it is none of my fab enters this show at all poor cvs won't be able to handle it at all. god bless everyone and this show😃XOXO!