Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krinisha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How can they suddenly show a man loving his wife as a murder er. There is no logic at all .this serial is never going to redeem
krinisha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How suddenly the female lead can support suraiya .
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is how suddenly they changed Zain's character n he gave talaaq to aalia without listening her...anything is possible in a TV soap😆
llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My love this is called lack of creativity! This show sure does suck theres nothing Islamic about it.. Even Rehaan being made evil will not save this show from sinking! Anyone with a sense would watch something that makes a tiny sense and this shows worst than staring at the wall! Two pretty faces are never enough for anything to last for long!!!
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello topic maker
I have been a beintehaa fan from the very start. And believe me this show was something else before usmaan Abdullah's accident. He got the class to this show which could never be revived. I loved ZaYa and their relationship in those initial days. They were at their best then and preetika and harshad were hot n happening!
I echo your thoughts about Rehan's character. He was very likeable and out and out a positive character. Proving zubair innocent , proving Aliya innocent when her character was being questioned due to suraiya's plotting, being zain's support when his dad's last moments, being with Aliya when the rest of the world left her, explaining Aliya to get back to zain before leaving Hyderabad and explains how he could not tell or go back to his wife-rida, marrying Aliya so that zain-Aliya could get back together( if Aliya had waited for zain to find bilal , we know that zarina n bilal had planned on never freeing Aliya ) ...
And after all this ... It's unbelievable that such a noble and god fearing man turns negative. They should have given him a graceful exit after 3rd talaaq.. So say the least , I find it ridiculous that now suraiya is positive after all plotting and ruining lives.

And another sad thing is my ZaYa days can never come back.. The show was ruined longgg back.
I never make posts in this forum but today came here because of the fact that I feel bad how cvs ruined a wonderful show.
And nandish definitely deserves better .. Am happy he is quitting .. At least one good actor is free from senseless storytelling.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

ha ha.🤣wat horrible cvs bi has really... ny character can be made bad n totally turned in a day..the story looked so unreal n cooked up ..ha ha...really a bunch of spineless ppl..no wonder these guys never saw good trps n their show was shifted to 11pm..hope it goes off air..asap..
..fab post topic maker..nandish did a fab job as rehan..in fact we wud not mind him being negative..every good actor wants to play grey shade its challenging.n fashionable...we r unhappy coz he was promised to be lead n was cheated..though he was made parallel lead . to turn him negative..if he was not told.is plain cheating..n its better not to work with ppl whose words carry no value...hope nandish quits asap..let the other poor fellow do lovey dovey scenes ..thats all he is good at..lol..he looks like a pauper in front of rehan..though he is supposed to look rich..

bani u said clearly bashers stay away ..dont u know which forum is it..here ppl r man na man mai tera mehman..lol..they will definitely post if u ask them not to..poor things were so frustrated..atleast their harshad got back the leads position from becoming a side character..infront of nandish he really looks like a side character only..thats why his fans were getting mad..

nyways its bye bye beintehaa from me..u dont deserve our valuable time..we would watch other shows..not interested in written update too..whu will waste time..😆😆

Nice joke🤣
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man it's like banging your head against a brick wall!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your posts starts with a warning to bashers, but the post is doing exactly that to Zain. How pathetic, just grow up and enjoy the show
Desisoapgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Indian television is full of serials that rehash plots over and over.. Because when the writers try something new, the "love" crazed folks want the same old lovey covey scenes.
For a while, I started watching this since it was interesting to see how they played it..And all that goes down the drain with this so called twist to bring the "leads" together.

Chalo, time to quit and move on.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
N finally this track will b over today