Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaS10 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And honestly, there's no point arguing everyone. Rehan is soon going to exit the show, so we can all relax and get our old BI back. 😉
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For colors TRP's matter n thats d reason the show is in danger now n if d cv;s had faith that it was due to time shifting n all they could have continue the story but no they now know Beintehaa is only because of ZaYa that they are rushing this track to reunite ZaYa so that the audience who left will be back
The bitter truth is that audience will not accept anyone else other than ZaYa its been proved time and again simply bec they were different unique

To fit rehan to what extent did the cv's butchered the story n characters u will understand if u had watched Beintehaa from d beginning bec without rehan show could have run ZaYa were smart enough to solve their problems Zain was different n smart who could not be manipulated so easily who knew what his mom was capable n up to, Shabana n Zain shared a beautiful relationship which got ruined n can go on what cv;s have done

anyways i'm happy finally makers realized their mistake n learned the harsh way that Beintehaa is nothing without Zain n Aliya =ZaYa

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All f u yaha tym waste mat kro dearus
We Zayaholics hve better things to do in life...Lyk thinking zaya old moments

If no one is ready to understand... samjhakar Bhi hume sirf bjkt milega...

Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 9 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I think Nandish needs his own Beintehaa spin off show dedicated towards Rehan Khan solely, then RK fans will be happy and us ZaYa fans will be over the moon with his departure from the show :)
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

so he was never built na but he sure was the person who brought zaya together. it was for rehaan khan that aliya izzat was safe otherwise her perfect husband had ruined her completely. rehaan was the one who told the truth. to you it was never built but to me he was the main reason your leads were together.

Exactly... That is YOUR opinion... Not mine..

Well even Bilal lent a hand to unite Zaya... According to the viewers those researched on islamic marriage laws a woman cannot stay at place of stranger during her iddah period.. So you see if we really want to delve into whether Rehaan saved Aaliya's izzat or not by letting her stay at his place during her divorce with Zain, it will surely lead to a big controversy that I so wish to avoid..

Nobody says Zain is perfect... One of the reasons we like Zain so much is because his character is that of an average human being like all of us... With all the flaws and fallacies but with goodness too unlike some too good to be true characters. He did a grave mistake agreed... But he also redeemed himself splendidly.. From a spoilt brat with golden heart to a guy who was forced into a marriage, to a guy who accepts his wife and falls irrevocably in love with her to a guy who chooses his family over his supposedly wrong doer wife to a shattered guy who will do anything to get his love back... From a carefree guy to the guy who realized his responsibilities...The character who never shied away from realizing his mistakes, apologizing for them and then correcting them... That is Zain Abdullah, not perfect but very human and hence absolutely relatable. That according to me is the real character build up.

With regards to Rehaan, MY opinion is this character was never built. He was just brought in as yet another male lead to replace Zain... So he was just forcibly fitted (read misfitted) into Zaya's love story... The viewers puked what was shoved down their throats forcibly.. Oh yeah he has done such a great favor to Zain and Aaliya isn't it???!!! So much that he leaves no opportunity to throw it on Aaliya's face??? WOW!!!! And he told the truth!!! Yeah he dud... But when??? When the divorce ALREADY happened.. I just guess what was he doing in those three months??? Waiting for enlightenment to hit him or SIMPLY twiddling his fingers???

So chill dude... As you have your oinion about your favorite, let me have mine.. Btw " NOT TWO FACES ARE ALIKE, NOR ARE TWO MINDS", isn't it?????

P.S: The TRPs might have been low durin Zain Aaliya's divorce but it has hit the all time low during the week dedicated to halala track... Well some people might not care about ratings but the channel and production house are not philantrophists.. They mean business and are here to churn money that speaks the language of TRPs. Sad but true. A TRP of 0.8 or 0.5 is not their idea of business... So they did what they had to do : clear off redundancies so that the Show doesn't continue to achieve newer heights - a constant spiral southwards...
Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

I think Nandish needs his own Beintehaa spin off show dedicated towards Rehan Khan solely, then RK fans will be happy and us ZaYa fans will be over the moon with his departure from the show :)

lo did we ask for BI being dedicated to rehaan only? it was you guys who keeps saying BI is zaya and others means nothing in this show, then let all the other characters leave the show and the leads couple can carry on the show with themselves only and clime to so called trp chart we will be happy infinity x infinity😉
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaS10

And honestly, there's no point arguing everyone. Rehan is soon going to exit the show, so we can all relax and get our old BI back. 😉

exactly, rehaan will leave, in the place of rehaan someone else will enter😉 as for old BI lol it will never be the same b/c the truth is aliya did get married to someone else, she did had a second marriage. the promise that was made for the between the leads it got tainted. agree or disagree aliya did become mrs. aliya rehaan khan even for a few episode and she did say there can never a person like rehaan nor ever she had met a person like rehaan and that my friend cannot be erased. even if it was a little while or god knows rehaan might be back again, rehaan left a mark of how a husband should be👏

you enjoy old BI and i shall enjoy last time of rehaan khan.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

<font color="#FF0099">lo did we ask for BI being dedicated to rehaan only? it was you guys who keeps saying BI is zaya and others means nothing in this show, then let all the other characters leave the show and the leads couple can carry on the show with themselves only and clime to so called trp chart we will be happy infinity x infinity😉</font>

It would actually be a dream come true if they only showed ZaYa, it would still be doing well but the way indian TV works that would be practically impossible for Harshika and unfair to them too. The only cast we have ever needed and enjoyed was the original one that actually contribute something great to the show unlike the blank piece of paper that is Rehan Khan, I'm done debating over why RHK is in the show/why he needs to be out
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks cvs for giving us a character like rehan habib khan 🤣 🤣 🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@ TM

Well you can't be surprise that they'll make, Rehaan the devil, or anything less the human, to justify any means of trp, for the lead ultimate reunion.

Doesn't matter if the husband is a tool or verbally abusive, as long jodi are together all is good.

So my take is enjoy the actor, who taking a chance to show a different range of his talent to the audience. He's doing a good job, if this is the reaction is anything to go by.