Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Zain's character is dumbed to fit rehan...before rehan's entry zain is not a man who can be manipulated...but c now...he divorced aalia cz of manipulation...lol...
See shabana n ghulam their characters were forced to take 180degree turn to fit rehan..its not uttaran or BV were peopl accept n number of leads...y shud v wait n comprise each n every character just to fit rehan...he is not paralel lead also...just another character lyks zubair n barkat dats it...
Trps does matters for a show to be onair...rehan has brought BI to verge of offair
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

even i can say the leads are not suitable for each other, they don't attract us at all that is why rehaan was brought it and cvs knows better then us who is suitable for which role😆

Yup leads r not at all attractive dats y they made colors to choose BI over other shows to stay onair...rehan being more attractive got 0.5trps n made channel to think abot axing the show
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

I don't stay awake till late night 11 pm to see what Rehan will do!!! I m not at all interested in seeing when he eats when he picks up kids when he sleeps...I don't care.His character made sense only till Usman Maamu's death. He was good as friend. Post leap he made no sense.Lol trying to propose Aaliya for marraige then going after her and then becoming OTT Good.And in return he expects so much from people whom he helped. May be that's why Rida wanted to die and did suicide.

Anyways I can just say that now I m relieved that he is leaving and show can focus back on ZaYa.

what makes you think we wait till 11 pm to see boring romance of the leads. i don't want to see how he pushes his wife, how he shouts on her, how he manhandles her🥱what he eats, sleep, speak, does foolish stuff, listens to his mom to ruin his life🥱 lol he didn't propose marriage it was aliya's family who wanted her to marry a guy like rehaan b/c to them rehaan is way better then zain. he expects lol you crack me up, he helped those selfish people who he consider his bro and friend and by listening to zain aliya pointed finger at rehaan which showed how low their thinking is and no maturity at all, without thinking twice about it they blame it on anyone🥱 don't worry the show sure will run on zaya till how long that will be fun to watch and don't be so happy till rehaan leaves don't jump into conclusion. rehaan will leave, zaya will be together as usual then break up again, then what? someone else has to come otherwise the show cannot run on leads only na it never does and it never will. people are need to run the show, only leads does not work. all i will say is party hard for now😃
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i won't laugh at you or say anything at all b/c you are not mature enough to be even talked to. i could have answer it back but nope today is your day tomorrow shall be mine😉
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

what makes you think we wait till 11 pm to see boring romance of the leads. i don't want to see how he pushes his wife, how he shouts on her, how he manhandles her🥱what he eats, sleep, speak, does foolish stuff, listens to his mom to ruin his life🥱 lol he didn't propose marriage it was aliya's family who wanted her to marry a guy like rehaan b/c to them rehaan is way better then zain. he expects lol you crack me up, he helped those selfish people who he consider his bro and friend and by listening to zain aliya pointed finger at rehaan which showed how low their thinking is and no maturity at all, without thinking twice about it they blame it on anyone🥱 don't worry the show sure will run on zaya till how long that will be fun to watch and don't be so happy till rehaan leaves don't jump into conclusion. rehaan will leave, zaya will be together as usual then break up again, then what? someone else has to come otherwise the show cannot run on leads only na it never does and it never will. people are need to run the show, only leads does not work. all i will say is party hard for now😃

If romance is boring for u pls ask ur favourite to do some thriller or horror...BI fans need oly zaya ...v r ready to watch romance or drama oly with them...

Peopl who need 24/7 rehan pls request him to do a new show as lead with full n full drama n 0 romance
Edited by arshi2 - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Every day sooo scared to see the epi, Now we all can relax nd see coz no more Rehan in the show.Only ZaYa.
I m nt against NS in fact i hve nt seen any of his show .

Hyderabad he was fond of Aaliya in fact she told gulam she will nt .He would hve married..

He was Zain's bro nd after dat he turned Aalia's friend.?

Sorry to say he is expressionless pillar.

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TM..this show is not abt Rehan but abt ZaYa..so yes..we do want to see what they eat, how they sleep, how they romance..and all!
Enjoy Rehan till he's here..we'll take care of ourselves from there...thanks :) PS..U might want to check the ratings after Rehan's exit too 😉
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Guys its tym for live discussion...lets go there
SabrinaS10 thumbnail
Are you being serious right now? Have you even counted the amount of Zaya fans? Saying that the lead couple have not attracted viewers is total and utter rubbish. Have you seen the show from the beginning? I bet you haven't. Before Rehan's entry Beintehaa recieved a tremendous amount of ratings, due to Rehan and Aaliya halala nikah the TRP's dropped to 1.1. Don't say that TRP's are not important, of course they are. That's the reason Beintehaa has now got a 2 months extension because of the poor ratings. Please justify your points next time. I have nothing against Nandish, but I do wish him luck for future projects, however, Beintehaa is not for him. This story is about ZAIN AND AALIYA.
Edited by SabrinaS10 - 9 years ago
loveharshika thumbnail
Who told him to help. He himself jumped & then came to aaliya to marry. I didnt see zaya coming to take his help. 1st he ran behind aaliya to hyderabad withoyt giving resignation to his employer who he was saying my bro. Then again wanted to become mahan & married aaliya. Now again he is with his actions that he has done favor hence all should listen to him.