Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

so he was never built na but he sure was the person who brought zaya together. it was for rehaan khan that aliya izzat was safe otherwise her perfect husband had ruined her completely. rehaan was the one who told the truth. to you it was never built but to me he was the main reason your leads were together.

The leads r seperated just to fit him...so its his duty to bring them together before his exit
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Just look at the TRP ratings since the news of Rehan's character entering the show. This is the TB article regarding the track dated 16th June 2014 and again see the TRP ratings corresponding to the week.

As per our sources, "There will be huge misunderstanding between Zain and Aaliya. Zain will ask Aaliya to go away from his life. Thus they will get separated and after some time they will give divorced to each other. Later Aaliya with get married to Rehaan who will fight case for Zubair. Rehaan will be having two kids Zara and Kabir in the show."
Later the ratings improved as the makers rubbished the spoilers😆 and because of the continued focus on ZaYa and then the halala promos,not one but three came out and see the ratings at week 39 and 40!!!! I rest my case.
P.S. I have used averages for the ratings,i.e.multiplying the trp by 2.12 and rounding up.

do i care about this rating nope. rates comes and goes. show depends on how the person presents it. the timing change is also not good for the show so don't blame it on rehaan only. everything needs time so people can get use to it. to me rehaan khan is the best character in BI, he has the potential to take the show to another level if cvs uses NS wisely. you cannot hire someone to be used and then play games with that character na. only NS could have played rehaan khan, there were many parallel leads that were not accepted but eventually they did and the become the hottest jodi ever crossing the leads to, hope cvs knows what they are doing.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is being ruined to save the show. simple as that😃
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TM..Our show is at a risk of getting pulled off air due to low trps and u say u don't care abt ratings?!
And regarding the 11 pm slot..if it was just the slot, trps would've at least remained constant in the second week at the 11,pm slot..but it dropped further..
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

The leads r seperated just to fit him...so its his duty to bring them together before his exit

lol this is so funny. the leads were spearated b/c of zain dad's death and rehaan is not a stairway to heaven that anyone can use and bring back the leads. zain could have brought back his wife na even he failed be glad rehaan is giving talak to aliya. the lead guy has no power to take his wife back but use rehaan to fulfill their selfish moto BORING🥱 anyways, rehaan khan will be remembers as one of a kind character. like aliya said she has never seen a person like rehaan, hurting him is not a good things. allah forgives that person who hurts him. rehaan you rock man👏👏👏👏 give talak to aliya and fulfill your promise as a real man, who does what he says and keeps promise.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is uttaran material not suitable for beintehaa which is story of young couple
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

He is being ruined to save the show. simple as that😃

the show is already ruined by the talak zain give to aliya 😉and he was here to take it to a different track. correction he is not ruined, he is doing exactly what an honorable man would do that is to fulfill his promise to aliya. he would have been ruined if he didn't wanted to give aliya divorce or said he loves her but NOPE he does not love aliya and he defeitaly will divorce aliya simple as that😉
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

he is uttaran material not suitable for beintehaa which is story of young couple

even i can say the leads are not suitable for each other, they don't attract us at all that is why rehaan was brought it and cvs knows better then us who is suitable for which role😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

the show is already ruined by the talak zain give to aliya 😉and he was here to take it to a different track. correction he is not ruined, he is doing exactly what an honorable man would do that is to fulfill his promise to aliya. he would have been ruined if he didn't wanted to give aliya divorce or said he loves her but NOPE he does not love aliya and he defeitaly will divorce aliya simple as that😉

right and the talaak happened to fit whom in the story...Rehan.
I do not want to argue with people who refuse to see or acknowledge the facts, so I will leave it at that.
Thank you for increasing our forum activity.😃
loveharshika thumbnail
Yes correct rehan took to diff level. He bought the same fate as he did for his other show. Phir subhhah hogi. Now this show also may be shut down & this is the diff level he took
plus zain character was very very good but once rehan was introduced all good qualities was shifted to zain was transferred to him. But alas that didnt go well.
sorry he was introduced only to separate zaya & to show the halala track