WOW CVS Why Ruin Rehaan Khaan - MOD NOTE PG 9

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
my questions is why you guys want to ruin one character that makes sense?😕 if it is b/c of the leads then get aliya back to her husband na but please spare rehaan khan. you guys want to turn rehaan negative to play games and ruin rehaan for others like give it a brake cvs🥱🥱 no wonder nandish is like uh NO you ain't playing games with me. if you guys going to bring in an actor like nandish then please do justice to that character rather then ruining such an amazing character like rehaan. CHI cvs all of a sudden suri is the good woman lol this makes me crack up and rehaan character is turned to injustice🥱🥱 please don't ruin rehaan character for other stuff, let rehaan be what he is now and if you guys want to end his scenes then let nandish leave with pride😳

p.s. basher stay away from this post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

<font color="#FF0099">my questions is why you guys want to ruin one character that makes sense?😕 if it is b/c of the leads then get aliya back to her husband na but please spare rehaan khan. you guys want to turn rehaan negative to play games and ruin rehaan for others like give it a brake cvs🥱🥱 no wonder nandish is like uh NO you ain't playing games with me. if you guys going to bring in an actor like nandish then please do justice to that character rather then ruining such an amazing character like rehaan. CHI cvs all of a sudden suri is the good woman lol this makes me crack up and rehaan character is turned to injustice🥱🥱 please don't ruin rehaan character for other stuff, let rehaan be what he is now and if you guys want to end his scenes then let nandish leave with pride😳

p.s. basher stay away from this post </font>

LOL ZaYa are the main reason why people watch this show, without the focus being on ZaYa this show will pretty much collapse as their relationship is what draws us in. Rehan had a chance to shine in the past few episodes where Zain was basically side lined and guess what all you have to do is look at the TRP's to see how that worked out, '0.5' trp is terrible for such a brilliant show like Beintehaa. Tbh, I think the real reason of why Nandish is leaving is he quite clearly doesn't appeal to MOST of the fans from the very beginning and this is where CV's are at fault here, they should have made his character atleast entertaining to watch e.g Zubbu was a kind of third wheel and he was tolerable to watch. CV's get flood with messages through social media saying no ReYa/ no Rehan etc and think they are finally getting the hint due to TRP's. Rehan doesn't suit being in BI which is a fresh and vibrant show that did completely fine without him, if not better (was actually better), he brings that saas babu type of element which for BI's target audience WILL NOT WORK. As for Suri turning positive, yes it was real quick but atleast it was refreshing to watch and is slowly pulling back viewers in. I'm sure actors in general love it when their characters go negative as there's more depth to the character then so that being one of the reasons why Nandish is leaving doesn't make any sense
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry but Rehan's character never made much sense from the start. When Rehan was brought in he was the "bhai" to Zain, it was focused on their bond but later CVs had him switch loyalties by being Aaliya's friend and making his bond with Zain non existent.

Fast forward to now, Rehan claims he was never in love with Aaliya but we know when they were in Hyderabad he was more than just fond of Aaliya. Grumpy even took notice of this so no this was no misunderstanding on Suraiya's part, it was the blatant truth.

The writing for Rehan was all over the place and in the end no matter what the CVs tried he couldn't connect with the majority of viewers. Positive or negative, Rehan never worked because he was always seen as the third angle to Zain and Aaliya's story, it was not needed nor was it ever accepted. The halala nikaah track was like the final nail in the coffin for his character, CVs should have never went there because it affected the show a lot!

You may still get your wish though about Rehan having a graceful exit.
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaaar this is very weird...
Rehaan ne Beintehaa me entry maari sirf Zubair ko innocent prove karne ke liye...
I mean seriously...ek Advocate ko Usmaan Sahab ki Bhanji se Nikaah karna padha🤢🤢
I mean seriously ajkal ke Cv's aj ek Advocate ko Lead Actress ka Husband bana diya...😲
Kal Bhikaari ko banayengge...
He was only needed to Prove Zubair innocent...not to marry Aliya in The Beintehaa😡
Gooossshhh...!!!!!!!!
I don't stay awake till late night 11 pm to see what Rehan will do!!! I m not at all interested in seeing when he eats when he picks up kids when he sleeps...I don't care.His character made sense only till Usman Maamu's death. He was good as friend. Post leap he made no sense.Lol trying to propose Aaliya for marraige then going after her and then becoming OTT Good.And in return he expects so much from people whom he helped. May be that's why Rida wanted to die and did suicide.
Anyways I can just say that now I m relieved that he is leaving and show can focus back on ZaYa.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol! Just one episode and hints from spoilers that ur character may turn negative has got u so upset..Imagine the predicament of us ZaYa fans, whose leads have been compromised to fit in a third wheel. Not just ZaYa, Shabana, Ghulam, Fahaad..these were characters that we loved and adored. CVs did a 180 on all 3 of them! If u watch this show from the beginning...u might know what a misfit Rehan's character has been in BI!

I'm just glad CVs are wrapping his character up..coz it has done nothing but damage to the show. but like u..even I wish they give him a graceful exit with his kids and father.

PS.: This is abt Rehan, not Nandish. He may be a good actor, but the character he's playing just doesn't work for us.
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shucks dearu
Mujhe batao
If ur fav rehan was lead of another show having amazing chemistry with fl of show...then some third angle wil cum have feelings for tht fl n cvs R slowly Putting ur fav lead aside n giving space to unnecessary cameos more...hw wld u feel
Same way...we r feeling

First of all for a cameo
He had stayed way too long in our show...so its time he shld leave as he was meant to be temporary...nw dont tell tht he is imp just coz he is in montage..dats nonsense

He was only needed for exposing ppl as lawyer but no...he became kmh in abdullah family n haider family personal issues...he is a khan n has no rights to interfiere in other family issues
Then while giving talaaq...y did he giv tht lecture...if he was there in zayas place...he wld hve done the same

Y did he pray on aliya dupatta...

Y were those bgs shown

Y didnt he scold his kids when they called her ammi...

So if u r feeling lyk dis when rehan khan character is spoilt..
We felt the same way for zain...
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 9 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
When was this character ever built?? How can anyone ruin what is not built???
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just look at the TRP ratings since the news of Rehan's character entering the show. This is the TB article regarding the track dated 16th June 2014 and again see the TRP ratings corresponding to the week.
As per our sources, "There will be huge misunderstanding between Zain and Aaliya. Zain will ask Aaliya to go away from his life. Thus they will get separated and after some time they will give divorced to each other. Later Aaliya with get married to Rehaan who will fight case for Zubair. Rehaan will be having two kids Zara and Kabir in the show."
Later the ratings improved as the makers rubbished the spoilers😆 and because of the continued focus on ZaYa and then the halala promos,not one but three came out and see the ratings at week 39 and 40!!!! I rest my case.
P.S. I have used averages for the ratings,i.e.multiplying the trp by 2.12 and rounding up.

Edited by anjalijiji - 9 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

When was this character ever built?? How can anyone ruin what is not built???

so he was never built na but he sure was the person who brought zaya together. it was for rehaan khan that aliya izzat was safe otherwise her perfect husband had ruined her completely. rehaan was the one who told the truth. to you it was never built but to me he was the main reason your leads were together.