Golden Moments Of ZAYA#18 Aaliya wish got fulfilled

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys . on the first place i really want to apologize because yesterday i was going to post golden moment , actually i did typed the moment like two times and it got deleted twice , so i really apologize for that . well today here again with another moment so this is from when in zubair case , surriya put the blame on aaliya-zubair that they are having an affair so zain did supported aaliya in front of surriya and usmaan says to surriya to say sorry to aaliya but willingly zain says i will say sorry on mom's behalf so he did but at night , both zain & aaliya were trying to sleep but cant cus aaliya was remembering what had happend today .

Aaliya having flashback ;- usmaan telling surriya that jab bache galti krte hain to unka farz banta hai ki unhein maaf kren aur agar bado se galti hojaaye to unhe kya krna chaihye yeh aap teh krengai surriya begum , zain saying mom maafi ni maanngayhi unki jagah mai aaliya se maafi mangta hoon

Aaliya ;-) maafi kyu maangi zain ? galtfemi hogyi so hogyi

Zain ;-) ek baat yaad rakhna jab galtfemi ek insaan pe ungli uthaaye to acchi baat nahi . mom ne jo kiya wo galtfemi nahi , galat hai .

Aaliya;-) theek hai na zain saas hai wo meri , mere aur zubu ko lekar unhe galtfemi huyi iska mujhe bhut bura lga . par mai kabhi n'ai chaugi ki mami mere se maafi mangay , bas umeed krungai ki unka NAZARIYA bdal jaaye . badlega na zain , ek na ek din to badlega na . kabhi na kabhi to wo mujh pe itbaar kr payengi na

Zain;-) caresing her cheek , kissi ko koi haq nahi hai tum pe ungli uthaane tha , agar mai tumhara saath na de paau, ya tumhaare saath na khada ho paau to mujhe b tuhmara shauhar kehlwaane ka koi HAQ nahi hai

wiping away her tears and saying its enough of crying today , placing kiss on her forehead , moves his lip side to make her smile and she smiled while she takes his hand and rest his hand on her left shoulder & they both off to sleep with each other's holding hands 😳

BGM 😳 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIBDKrXYqE[/YOUTUBE]

Back to present ;- ) aaliya wished got fulfilled , she wanted that ek na ek din mami ka NAZARIYA badlega so here we go guys .

Song for today ;- ) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAsAdhiHulM[/YOUTUBE]
pyar ke rishte jud jate hai __ jode nahi jate __ye bandhan vo bandhan hai jo tode nahi jate__ jo tode nahi jate__do dil ek duje ki taraf khichte hi aate hai

So thats a wrap for today . will be again here tomorrow . keep cherishing
Lovelie's until then ❀️ πŸ€— Peace out xoxo
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Sara
This episode was just superb
The way zain defended aliya
And apologised behalf of his mom
Mainly I miss osman the gem of beinteha

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I remember that scene, the way Zain defended Aaliya was such a proud moment for me. I couldn't fan girl enough over the fact Zain was not your typical male lead, he handled that scene with so much class

Fast forward to last night's episode, who would have thought Suraiya would ever apologize and embrace Aaliya the way she did? I know Suraiya in the past did turn good temporary but I felt like that was the twilight zone then πŸ˜† even in this episode I thought it was quite odd but now I'm loving this bond. Suraiya and Aaliya in tonight's episode was just too good, finally Suraiya has seen what a gem of a person Aaliya is and why Usman loved this girl so much.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww beautiful post SaraπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
I totally loved that zaya scene, the dialogues were on point. And the last part where Aaaliya takes Zain's arm and wraps it around herself, OMG I can't stop blushing like an idiot whenever i see that.πŸ˜†

And yes Aaliya's duah finally got qubool =)
And even though at first it was weird to see Suri so nice to her, I actually enjoyed their scenes and their bond today πŸ˜› Aww I wish Usman lived to see this day for himself, he would have been so happy.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome golden moment sara😳
That was one very sensible scene between zaya
I just love it,
And u posted mami - bbhaanji bonding too😳
I'm so waiting for this πŸ˜‰
Hope this turn like mamu- bhaanji bonding
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sara...πŸ€—what a lovely scene...thank you for this post.
did suraiyya kiss aliya...😲?

edit: guess I should watch today's episode...πŸ˜† wow yaar...suddenly one episode they moved so much the story...why did they wait for one month? for the TRPs to dropπŸ˜•...go figure...but now that they have picked pace...hope I get to see some sweet fun scenes between Z and A...😳
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very sweet post Sara :)
i loved the moment and we all waited for the day Suraiya would realise Aaliya's worth and I loved the scene personally as Suri did realise she didn't do good for her family.
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...man I love you for giving this moment...I always love your post and so true it is that finally surriyas nazariya changed
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww Sara..this was such a perfect husband-wife moment 😳

Lol! Suri being so good to Aaliya although feels alien, I'm liking it as of now! Love how the whole Abdullah family is standing up for the Queen Bee πŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Sara...
The ZAYA scene was really heart touching, the way they shared their thoughts AWWW...and yes we again connect the past like always in BI...πŸ˜†

Zain's dialogue was bang on...the complete trust on ALIYA he had then...sometimes it hard to believe the TALAAQ happened b/w them...πŸ˜•

Anyways I was craving to see SURI ALOO MILAN and I finally got that...hope it stays that way...coz SURIS dialogues so far show complete love for ALIYA...πŸ˜›