||Happy Birthday To The Handsome Hunk Ishaan Singh Manhas||

Ragnaislife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

October 18. What's so special about this day? A simple Saturday? Or so you think..
It just so happens to be the day when someone very special came to be and was brought down from the skies to be given to us...
He's what you might call versatile...
He is a love guru, a police inspector, a lover boy, a thief of our hearts, and a criminal with killing looks.. 
Who is this someone with so much to offer? He likes love to be slow and brewing over time..like traditional achaar..Now, do you know who this is? No? Okay...he's also a superman..he loves dosa, knows how to handle his drama queens...
Yes ladies and gentlemen! He is our very own Ishaan Manhas! Our Sammy! Our Veer Dev! Our Superman...
Yes...It is Ishaan Singh Manhas! Born on this special day, he has managed to attract many people with his smile and his talent! 
Happy Birthday Ishaan! 

Baar baar din ye aaye,
Baar baar dil ye gaaye
Baar baar din ye aaye,
Baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you Ishaan! 
Happy Birthday to you
Baar baar din ye aaye,
Baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you Ishaan!
Happy Birthday to you

Ishaan Manhas, the definition of hotness, the epitome of cuteness, the cheese to our pizza, the French to our fries, the brightness to our days, the darkness to our nights, the apple to our eyes, the pop to our corn, and the drama to his queens..
Without you it's like peanut without butter, or aloo bina mattar. 
You are the apple of our eyes. You are our superman. For that there is no prize..If you ever leave, all becomes gloomy, but when you return it turns everything bloomy! 
Happy Birthday Ishaan! 
Come give us a hug! Don't worry, 
On this day we'll spare you and not leave a nishaan...

Come and join the celebration! 

||Credits||
Write-Ups: Ragnaislife, Veeranu
Gif's: AmbroseFever, Ragnaislife 
Edited by Ragnaislife - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

||Credits||
Gifs/Tags/Dividers: AmbroseFever

Edited by AmbroseFever - 9 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

||Credits||
                                                    Write-ups : Veeranu, Amberose
                                                    Tags And Gifs : Amberose
Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

||Credits|| 
Ragnaislife, Pookhi, -sevenstreaks-, .indu. 
Tag: AmbroseFever

Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
Ragnaislife thumbnail
Veeranu:
Ishaan... Ma Brownie.. You are sweet and a good friend..And rude too Bt still, you've made me smile during my saddest times by sending me your tweets...Happy two have a friend like you. Wish u the happiest b'day ever! 
With love, Deepika.  

Vineeta Arora 
Happy birthday Ishaan!
God bless you and hope to see you soon in many serials loved you as Sammy and love you as inspector veer wish you all the best for your future! 
Love, Vineeta Arora 

Rohini 2816:
Hello Ishaan sir. I am very great full to God for this wonderful day as he sent you as someone very special in our lives. You ruled our hearts with your genuineness. Fans heartbeat raise when they see you onscreen. You won our heart by portraying our special Sammy Sir. Now Veer entirely Different from Sammy, but actually you won our hearts by your nature of always smiling, kindness, respecting others views. I have no words To describe my humble feelings towards God to send you in our lives. May you reach zenith in all fields you choose in life. Happy birthday to you Ishaan Singh Manhas 'Our Handsome Hunk' 

Love, @rohini2186 @Rohini0121  @Boski1402 @rucha24kul @javeriachaudhr1 @Chikita_092 @jaishri1901 @khan_urmi21 @coolyo19

Mariyum:
Dear Ishaan Happy Birthday to you many happy returns of the day you are a blessing for all of us, a God bless you and I hope you have a long life! I want u to stay happy forever and ever and just want you to smile it's your day and I hope you have a blast! I am a crazy fan of yours and I will always pray that you succeed in life inshallah you are not just a great human being but very kind! I love you loads and lots of love from this crazy fan of yours! 

Priyu:
On this special day I wish you the very best. Ishaan, may you get all the success and happiness you can ever have and may you be blessed abundatly! Today, tomorrow, and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...Happy Birthday! We love you Ishu our Mr. Cool!! 
Your Choti Si Fan...
Priya (Priyuuu...)

Anisha singh:
Happy Birthday Naughty Ishaan May God Bless you and fulfill all your dreams I hope this year will be the bestest year for you! #AbhiThoPartyShuruHuyiHai 

Khushi Shah: 
Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year! Happy b'day Ishaan!

Madumita Mukarjee:
Wishing you a very happy birthday!! 
May life lead you to great happiness, success & hope that all your wishes comes true..
Enjoy your day! On ur b'day I wish for you that whatever u want most in life, it comes to you, 
just the way you imagined it or better...
Happy birthday Ishu!

Hannah:
Happy Birthday to the craziest and most kind hearted guy I know! Ishaan ur an awesome human being always stay the way you are cause you're perfect! Glad I have a Twiend aka dosti wala dil as you! Always stay bless and happy! Happy birthdayyy!

DiVirgo:
To the HOT HUNK Ishaan!! May God continue to bless you with God health and strength and I wish you success and happiness always! 
Love, Di. 

Rhythm Kapoor:
Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine 
May ur future
always shine
With lots of love 
Happy Birthday to You! 
With love, Rhythm Kapoor 

-sevenstreaks-
Happy Birthday to you Ishaan...Have a great year ahead...God bless...have a blast- Sandhya

Vaishu9899

I always get so conphused when i have to write any message for you...why does it happen so CherryPie? well, you don't use idea...so you don't have any idea...haha!! Alright alright...keeping the so called jokes aside...i heard its something this Saturday...is it just another Saturday? Saturday??! 

P.s. its 18th Oct...finally arrived!! It's your big wala Birthday baba! I'm so excited and I know you know that how much I am eagerly waiting for that day to come since many days... 

Its such a difficult task to wish you happy birthday...ahh! achhaa chalo, to begin with...I wish you have grand and successful life...may you get the best blessings of God...may your future be brighter than the stars...
and always stay obsessed with ur special thullus...batman slaps...spiderman...veer the RoboBoy...pareshji, jerry...n our cameo artists...also not to forget Mr Techno Freak...iPhone6-plus commiinggg right your way through the lanes of Lokhandwala...go grab it
Just dropping to say finally...your ISSHMILE nd ISSHTYLE can make me and may be many skip the beats...USP!!!

There can never be an end if I start on write out especially about you when my mind is on track...but as its your birthday...the wishes should be as this much...HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY CHERRY PIE!!

Love- Vaishnavi

Maryam

I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you! Another year older, another year wiser. Well at least you were growing up to be what you were meant to be- "The Hottest Batman around" Today's a perfect day to tell you that you're an amazing soul and a great human being. Your wonderful source of joy. May your special day bring you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in this world! So once again I wish a very happy birthday to a person who is very charming and superbly talented. Happy wala Bada se Budday Ishaan  ^^Maryam ;) Bird^^

Pookhi: 

Hello Mr. Ishaan Manhas aka our very famous love guru! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Today I am wishing you a very happy birthday..;)
May you get all that you wish for and God bless you n your family.๐Ÿ˜Š You are a wonderful actor and I am glad that you were born on this day..๐Ÿ˜† Once again happy birthday!! Take care! :D

Bhanu:

Ishaan,I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday๐Ÿฅณ

Much Love, 
Bhanu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ishaan Manhas FC:

Happy Birthday Ishaan! We hope you have an amazing day ahead and we are proud to call ourselves your fans. You are a wonderful person and our pride knows no bounds when we call ourselves the #Ishaanoholics. May you get all that you desire on this happy day and keep smiling because your smile makes your fans happy! Happy birthday once again!

- Alina (@IshaanManhasFC) and Raz (@AmbroseMadness)

Raz (@AmbroseMadness)

Ragnaislife @kalpiraghav:
Happy Birthday Ishaan! I am truly your DQ..๐Ÿ˜‰
You are a really awesome person! Hope you have the best birthday ever! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope you like this B'Day thread!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ragnaislife thumbnail
Some Jhalaks of Ishaan Hunky Manhas! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AXG-DYAEL8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8LuIIaWUFM[/YOUTUBE]
-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by AmbroseFever - 9 years ago
Ragnaislife thumbnail
Thread is opened now! You may comment! Wish ishaan a happy bday! Thank u girls for all the help!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Should I Call You The Sun or the Rising Star,
As We Glow Like Crystals With You, From Afar.

Your Journey Now Has No Limits, No Bounds,

Beyond The Visible Skies You Travel,To The Clout.

May Your Heart Be The Home to True Joy & Peace.

Invaluable Treasures, More Than Any Merchandise.

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

MAY GOD BLESS YOU THIS YEAR & ALWAYS.

-Charu 

Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you! God bless you !

Steena aka Prishna ๐Ÿ˜ณ