lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
that was romantic alright!!

πŸ‘
jnawaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ooo...candel light dinner with JW...oye bani...appreciate it...if u dont there are lots of girls her ein IF that will... πŸ˜‰
1mangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting to read the next part πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
here u go guyz. I finally finished my essay and wrote this part. Anyway, this part is reallllllllllllllllllllllly borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg ggggggggggggggg. But i had to write it so that u guyz dont get lost or confused about what is happening since i skipped six months.

Part 9

So much has changed since I came to India six months back, thought bani while gazing out of her office, which has a beautiful view of her home town, mt.abu. Bani along with Jai and Pia came to Mt.abu the day after her 'candle light dinner' with Jai. At first she was sad to come back to this place, but Jai once again surprised her by giving her the papers of her house. After bani left to America, Jai cancelled his hotel project in Mt. Abu since it will bring only sadness and hurt to bani… his bani.

Jai and Bani have been staying in her house for almost six months now. Everyday, they would come to office together, have lunch together and leave together. They basically did everything together. Bani usually took jai for sight seeing or to parks with amazing beauty. Both would enjoy a lot in each other's company. Soon the bridge between the two of them was gone. They are so close to each other. They share everything, whether it is their likes, tastes, feelings, emotions, etc.

Pia, on the other hand, has been watching jai very closely for a couple of days. She was very angry and fustrated at both since they do everything together. She wanted to make Jai her own. She has been giving him support for the past four years and now when her di is back, he forgets everything. Both of them don't even love each other. Jai can't leave me. He belongs to me.

Jai and bani are extremely happy. They don't have any disturbance as both of them are in a world of their own which is filled with each other's presence. Both them started a totally new life. Pia on the other hand is dying out of jelousy. She makes up her mind to do something before things run out of her hand. Jai is mine and only mine thought Pia.

All three of them are leaving that evening as the hotel in Mt.Abu is finally finished. Bani doesn't want to leave mainly because she has to go back to US after. Though she still packs her bags very solemnly. Jai promises her that they will definetly be back once again. Bani just nods her head even though the bitter truth is stinging her… she has to leave jai. All of them arrive in mumbai. Jai decides to go to office since he has to check some things. Bani decides to go with him and Pia follows. Jai soon buries himself in work. Bani goes to a caf near by for coffee…

All Criticism is welcome, sine this probably the most lousy part i ever wrote. But hey, this leads to something which u guyz will definetly LOVE.
so for now,
au revoir
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘
awwwwwww Jai and Bani are close, but he should confess his feeling before its late
Pia 😑 😑 😑 GEt lost
Plz write soon
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was so sweet.loved it.plz cont soon. 😊
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just give a lesson to pia. plz continue soon.
perveen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
keep it going and thanks for the link