Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perveen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
jai aur bani ek hi ghar mein band ab aayee gai mazaa keepit going yaar and thanks a heep for the link keep me posted
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dens17

are we going to have repest of 6/19 😃 please cont soon

well, no. The repeat of june 19 is set for another day. This night it will be different.

canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when will you be able to update
-Archi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: canadiankudi

when will you be able to update

I will try to update soon.

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic!!

looks like destiny has other plans for them or should i say u have different
plans for jb!

plz do continue!!

👏
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was great.too good.loved it.plz cont soon. 😊
stonex thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice
-Archi- thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww u guyz r sooooo sweet. here is the next part. Its not what u guyz probably expected. I am sry if i disappointed u in any way.

Part 8

Jai and bani just stared at eachother.

J: Bani… we have to spend the night here. bani just stared at Jai. And then jai took out his cell phone and called adi.

A: hello?

J: adi, we are stuck.

A: what happened?

J: well, the car won't start. so it seems like we have to spend the night here, unless u can send a car.

A: well, jai. There are no cars available right now. Jigyasa took one car for some party. Ranveer had to go for some important business. Rano and Sahil went out and Raashi took my car to visit her father. So ya.

J: does everyone had to go out today?

A: sry jai. I will send one to you as soon as possible. Jai then gave adi the directions and put down the phone. He then turned to find bani standing outside the car. He too got down the car and stood beside her.

J: sry bani. It seems like we have to spend the night here as there is no car available to come and get us. He paused and continued: we should go inside its getting colder. Bani quietly followed jai back to the house. They entered the house once again and bani made her way to the kitchen.

J: what r u doing bani?

B: do u want to starve for the night Mr.walia? I am cooking something we can eat. Bani opened the some cupboards and surprisingly found everything she need to cook.

B: does anyone live here?

J: yes, one servant and his wife do. They usually take care of this place as I don't come to visit often. But they took a leave since they had to go to their village. I didn't no something like this would happen. Otherwise, I would have never given them a leave.
B: its okay mr.walia. And then bani started cooking in silence while jai stood there watching her. After a few minutes, bani set the table and both of them sat down to eat. Just then the lights went off.

B: oh no! Jai quietly got up and went to the kitchen and found a few candles. He lit them and set them on the table. It was almost like a candle light dinner.

J: Ur food is as tasty as it was four years back. Bani didn't say anything.

J: Nothing changed in these four years bani. Not you… nor ur beauty. Bani blushed at this. Both o fthem ate in silence and bani clearned away the table while jai held the candle for her to see. After both of them sat in front of a fire and talked for a little bit. Jai kept giving bani those 'looks' and bani kept blushing. Eventually she started to fall asleep on jai's shoulders…

Well guyz comemnts are most welcome. i am now going to skip a few months. I am out of ideas. so ya.

au revoir,
jigna_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww i am first!!!
jai is sooo cute!!!!!
aww candle light dinner (almost) 😃
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏
that was so cute, and sweet