Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepasskar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Where is Jai taking Bani....curiosity to mujhe bhi ho rahi hai....will have to wait till u post the next part...
jnawaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ooo...i just read part 5 too...glad the pia will get what she deserves...besharam...i hate her...she should be run over by a truck or bus... 😡
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was a great.loved it.keep it up. 😊
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rock on hunn..!!

plz do continue!!

👏
perveen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey i luved it but then again you made us wait a bit longer than i thought khy kare i got no patients cant wait for the next part please PM like u do other wise im gone get lost in this KS forum know the way everyone busy obout jai bani and pia meaning whats gone happen next 😊
dens17 thumbnail
that was really really good...i just caught up with all th eparts. i'm glad Pia is going to get what she deserves 😡 besharmingi ki koi haad hoti hai yarr 😡 😡 can't wait for next part...i wonder where Jai is going to take Bani 😆
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
hey guyz, i saw ur desperation to no where jai was taking bani. 😆 so, i decided to speed up the process of writing the next part. the place where he is taking her is not that great. but there is a point to why i wrote this part in the first place. u will understand once u read it. so here it is.

Part 7

Ten minutes later, Jai stopped the car. Bani looked around and saw all trees around. It looks like a forest, she thought. There was no path beyond the point they were at and it seems that no one comes to this weird place. But, why are we here thought bani. There is nothing but trees. Jai got down the car and walked around to bani's side and opened the door. She got down the car and stared at Jai with a questioning look.

J: What do u prefer? Blindfold or my hand?

B: what?

J: u r going to have to close ur eyes. So, should I just cover them or would like a blindfold.

B: I will just close my eyes.

J: so that u can peek? No way bani.

B: fine blindfold. Jai tied a blindfold around bani's eyes. When his fingers touched bani's face, her heart was thudding loudly one again. Clam yourself thought bani. Jai carefully led bani throught the trees and after five minutes or so, they came to a stop. Jai opened the blindfold carefully and bani opened her eyes. She was astonished.

(guyz I am making this up. So bear with me)

In front of her eyes was a big lake. All around the lake were trees. The sun was beaming down on the lake as it cast shimmering lights on the water. The small waves were moving in a rhythmic tune and the light breeze was visiting them every five minutes or so. The place held some pleasure which caused bani peacefulness. There was nothing in sight except the trees dancing to wind or listening to the waves. Wow thought Bani. I never saw anything more beautiful than this.

Jai who had been watching bani all this time was so happy to see her so happy with the place. She found pleasure in this palce and I found it in her. J: do u like it?

B: more than anything Mr.Walia. this is so beautiful. I wish I could stay here forever. Jai then pointed to small hill. There stood a gorgeous house. It is big, not big as the walia mansion though. Stone steps that were leading to the house where surrounded by beautiful flowers. There was huge garden that was well maintained. Jai then led bani up the stone steps to the house. She found the house even more beautiful. It was cozy and well arranged.

B: Wow, Mr.Walia. It is so gorgeous.

J: I am gald u like it bani. When I first found this place two years ago, it only reminded me of you. Bani suddenly looked at jai. Jai just smiled and continued.

J: I found this place two years ago and I thought this place might please you. So I got this house built right here for you. And very gently he led bani to the balcony of the house. And from there u can see the whole view of the place.

Jai and Bani spent the whole day there. Both of them lost track of the time being in eachother's company. Bani seemed to forget everything about the past and talk to Jai just like before. Bani told jai how she became the owner of the Dixit group of Industries, about ria and sameer. Suddenly Jai's cell phone started ringing.it was adi.

J: Hello

A: Jai where are u? do u no the time? And where is bani?

J: Adi, u called just to no the time?

A: It is 9 pm and u aren't home yet and what about bani?

J: Chill adi. Bani is fine and is with me.

A: But where are you?

J: That is not important right now adi. I will tell u when we come home.

A: ok, bye.

J: bye. Jai then turned to bani and said, Bani it is getting late. I think we should go now. Unless u want to stay here.

B: its okay Mr.Walia. we will go now.

Jai and Bani walked out of the house and back to the car, only to find that the car won't start again. Jai swore under his breath. Now what are they suppose to do?

love to hear ur comments on this. and if u could plzzzzz leave me with ideas on how to continue this. i am sort of stuck.
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooooooooooooo....the night together.......awesome update continue soon
dens17 thumbnail
are we going to have repest of 6/19 😃 please cont soon
1mangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was toooooooooooo .goooooood please post part 8 soooooooon 👏