Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Jyothi,

sorry I could not respond...was busy...but you have done a fantastic take once again...

Two things...did Vikram say his brother got married thrice or twice?

And secondly was hoping to see Shobha have a small pep talk with her kids since she begins work.

Because Shobha becoming a working woman is a big step and change in the lives of her kids too. I hope the CVs dwell on that. Just a tiny scene would do.

Another thing I fell off my chair watching the senior version of Baby Doll!. The oldes were a riot🀣 The Ahujas are one crazy family and Shobha needs this craziness in her life.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Jyothi,

sorry I could not respond...was busy...but you have done a fantastic take once again...

Two things...did Vikram say his brother got married thrice or twice?

And secondly was hoping to see Shobha have a small pep talk with her kids since she begins work.

Because Shobha becoming a working woman is a big step and change in the lives of her kids too. I hope the CVs dwell on that. Just a tiny scene would do.

Another thing I fell off my chair watching the senior version of Baby Doll!. The oldes were a riot🀣 The Ahujas are one crazy family and Shobha needs this craziness in her life.

Vikram did say that but I just could not get that point .. did he mean his own brother .. so does he hv a brother and an extended family somewhere with whom he does not stay because mayb the family relations r all scattered over there and he just could not connect to them and so prefers to stay with his Nani πŸ€” ,...

And yup me too want to see how Shobha balances out her duties towards her kids and work at the same time .. Mayb a talk with kids here will b good .. I m sure we will see that once she makes up her mind fully to do this job after the initial jolt of seeing her boss πŸ˜†

yup me too enjoyed their oldie party on baby doll .. a refreshing change here with no lecture giving Nani but a hip hop Nani in action πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanti05

Had seen only half the precap so they have to vacate the official bungalow!!
Options to move
1. Rent an appartment BUT the rent will be quite a bit for an A class apartment so they may have to move to a smaller one move their funiture to a atorage unless it was a furnished bungalow & maybe aome belomgs to them!!
Loads of memories Shobha will carry with her from this place to the next!!

2. Tarun to the rescue 😑 and another opportunity to maybe get Ajay his bro closer to Garu which Shobha will not want I mean move to Tarun's place if he has a place to accommodate them & Shobha for her dignity would never want ghat even if its her sisters house

3. Vikram has another spare apartment which he can give his employee free as she works for him!! πŸ˜‰

& his terms & conditions

4. Generous Naaani & her wild ideas have them move in with her & Vikram πŸ˜†

Vikram will have a heart attack & consume all his medications at once πŸ˜†

Now Vikram cannot fire Shobha as Naani's ultimatum is there
Secondly Shobha cannot quit as ghis new Gorvn notice has fallen on her plate ..

She accidentally & by fluke got this job she will not leave so both Vikram & Shobha have to Jhelofy each other with someone like Naani playing catalyst from time 2 time 😳 πŸ˜‰

Projected by MIL Point 2

My wish is Point 3

Lets see which one will get its way Shobha is getting her ground straight BUT again after meeting Samarth will she change her mind & listen to her MIL OR will she decide her way if she wants to use another alternative

Point 1 can also be considered but it will be a reasonably simple one for the salary & n number of other priorities she will have to take care of