Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

wonderful post..!😊

well no doubt the epi was too gud so far... from startng till ending it was a fantastic.
loving every bit of this show... gald that they finally meet.. hoping for more Vibha's momentsπŸ˜‰
waiting for today's epi

I m sure we will get loads of ViBha moments in coming epis once both start working together for at least 3 months as per contract πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

JYOTI great post ...

N Awesome epi ..
First thing do u see the MIL swinging between shobha n Samarth ???now tht Samarth perks will be taken lets see wht she does ...I feel she will support shobha n her job but she will also change when shobha wants to choose vikram

Vikram ah the man is as cute as cute can get l.wht a bang on reply to everything ...he says it all ...doesn't beat arnd the bush n is forthright n just unlike the sugar coated Samarth .,

Sigh I loved the epi but felt bad for Garima ..she is a Sweethewrt ...

Hope vibes sort the difference out n work together

MIL might swing like a pendulum now .. u r right here πŸ˜† .. she might support Shobha going against her wish till Samarth is in jail but will change colours moment he is out

Yup a bitter personally yet real like Vikram is anyday better over a sugarcoated and fake guy like Samarth .. I bet Shobha will realise this soon .. 😳

Loving Garima's character πŸ‘πŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Had seen only half the precap so they have to vacate the official bungalow!!
Options to move
1. Rent an appartment BUT the rent will be quite a bit for an A class apartment so they may have to move to a smaller one move their funiture to a atorage unless it was a furnished bungalow & maybe aome belomgs to them!!
Loads of memories Shobha will carry with her from this place to the next!!

2. Tarun to the rescue 😑 and another opportunity to maybe get Ajay his bro closer to Garu which Shobha will not want I mean move to Tarun's place if he has a place to accommodate them & Shobha for her dignity would never want ghat even if its her sisters house

3. Vikram has another spare apartment which he can give his employee free as she works for him!! πŸ˜‰

& his terms & conditions

4. Generous Naaani & her wild ideas have them move in with her & Vikram πŸ˜†

Vikram will have a heart attack & consume all his medications at once πŸ˜†

Now Vikram cannot fire Shobha as Naani's ultimatum is there
Secondly Shobha cannot quit as ghis new Gorvn notice has fallen on her plate ..

She accidentally & by fluke got this job she will not leave so both Vikram & Shobha have to Jhelofy each other with someone like Naani playing catalyst from time 2 time 😳 πŸ˜‰

Shanti I feel it will b either 3rd or 4th Option .. Either Shobha will b given staff quarter by Vikram from his company or Nani will make her stay in their own house on rent πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› .. I will love to see Nani doing this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

However this MIL might prefer to stay at Tarun's place and might force Garima to stay with her as well and so Tarun gets opportunity to push his useless brother towards Garima ...

Lets see how it goes but I hv a strong feeling Shobha with kids will stay at Vikram's place on rent and thats when slowly society will start raising questions about her character πŸ€” .. then hero Vikram comes to the rescue πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Wow is the right word for itπŸ‘ An extremely remarkable episode

The car park scene was very well done. Though the words were hard but true neverthless and shobha had gone to confront him and she had no words to say. Though I guess even even Vikram has to learn not all marries are made in hell if they are not made in heaven. And shobha has to realize that Sanjay was not really mature enough to handle marriage . He couldn't even handle first sign of trouble.

I agree .. they both r not perfect here in their respective POVs though their intention is not bad either .. its just that both r prejudiced with their beliefs and need to come out of it which I m sure they will in each other's company πŸ˜ƒ

The last dcene as you said was as well done as this one. With wind blowing and Vikram screaming you are fired indeed we are seeing some mind blowing chemistry. It was a bomb of a first meeting. It started at the lowest ebb so it can only get better. I am so looking forward to it

yup me too loved it .. Ekta surely has done PH.d with these first meetings na .. she always makes it spl for every jodi 😳

Both Shobha and Viram are so strong and so different that yes fireworks are bound to fly. I mean they dont agree on anything. She hates coffee he loves it. She loves jasmine he is allergenic to it. There seems to be no end to the opposing forces in them. I wonder how these two will bond. And I wonder what will happen tomorrow, I mean how will she manage not to get fired,

I think their opposite choices only will make them bond .. there is so much to learn from each other about life .. things that she never came across in her life , he will introduce her to all that and vice versa and then slowly both might start enjoying each other's choices as well .. 😳

Jyo I agree with you Vikram was right in what he said and Shobha had no answer. He was right about young boys and giirls being rushed into marriage the problem is that not all is black and white in life and viram thinks all is black and Shobha thinks all is white despite her troiubles, Maybe Shobha will teach him how to still believe in goodness and look for the ehite portions in life. It is very easy to go cynical in life its very difficult to look at the silver lining. All people are not same and neither are all marriages and nor all young boys and girls so Vikram has to stop being so judgemental and shobha has to learn to look before she leaps. I mean she has to judge a person properly before she makes decisions. She should have judged Sanjays deapth of personality before going all out and supporting this relationship blindly. I dont know how musch we can trust Tarun but he said it was Shobha who pushed this relationship.

true .. they both need to know there is something called grey too which comes between black and white πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. u cant b too cynical in life that u stop enjoying it and u cant b always a datdreamer in life that everyone starts walking over u ... there need to a balance that one needs in life .. not b an extremist or a pessimist or over optimist either .. just b yourself 😳

Jyo yes Vikram is bizarreπŸ˜† He is accident prone too like the blackening of face then that jasmine. I am sure the reason is that if you take life too cynically likfe will play practical jokes on you πŸ˜† When He was firing that security guard I felt like saying take it easy man take a deep breath , the world dindt end because someone took your parking space. Oh and even his nani thinks he is a gone case , liked Nani she was enjoying herself he should learn from her

I m sure he has high BP problem too .. he just gets hyper so easily πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I mean whole universe cannot run as per his choices all the time na πŸ˜†

The precap iff the sarcastic MIL. Is it shobha's fault that Samarth was caught selling the nations.? I wonder where they will stay now. Shobha should go to her Mom's house and leave this MIL to fend for herself. Then we will see. But I know that wont happen

I guess Shobha is too attached to this family now .. so despite those taunts , she is not able to back off from her responsibilities .. lets see how long she can resist those taunts ..

BTW a small blooper in the show if it was Saturday night is Vikram working on a Sinday and the new Secretary is joining on a Sunday ? Little strange

hmm I wonder if his company has any Sunday either .. mayb its Mon-Sun working day in his dictionary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. but if I m not wrong the engagement was preponed one day earlier ./. so mayb it was friday night and so she joins sat I guess πŸ€”

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Gitanjali yeah I thought of that Saturday Sunday but we say na kal parsu in working days ways so maybe that way the next working day may be what was also communicated !!

And these Naani gang having a fun on Saturday nite is also like we work five days & weekend is what for chilling !! So taking as working days aspect Kal & Pasru!! The day mapping could be individuals thinking!
OR our crazy MAN needs a secretary desperately so RAin or Shine he wants her 7 days a week maybe Pinnacle Industries work all 7 days πŸ˜†

Oh yes Nani spoke aobut Sat night na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Mayb CVs just dont want us to take it so technically and assume Nani turned fri night into sat night as its weekend or Shobha joins office on Monday .. Sunday was just not shown to us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Fab episode. And what a confrontation!

Vikram was bang on about marriage and poor Shobha recognising the truth kept quiet. I feel that Shobha will help Vikram dilute his cynicism with a little optimism while he will aid her in infusing her out-and-out optimism with a touch of the cynic. Right now, Vik comes across as slightly misanthropic.

yup .. they both might just balance out in each other's company .. Shobha is eternal optimist and Vikram is eternal pessimist ... they just need to strike that much needed balance in life .. bas πŸ˜†

Nani is quite a character πŸ˜ƒ At times, it feels as if she and Vikram went the Freaky Friday route πŸ˜† Loved her pulling Vik's legs, first with the filmy description of the 1st meeting and then the desire to meet again 🀣 If one day, Nani and Shobha join hands and gang up on him, Vikram is a doomed man πŸ˜† On a side note, Jia will instantly gel with Nani, another thing fatal to Vikram's peace of mind and his hair πŸ˜‰

Nani is really a colourful character to watch .. at times I wonder if she is generally like that or she does all that to fill her grandson's life with some much needed colours πŸ˜†πŸ€”

Loved Shobha and Garima's relation. Also, Shobha's explanation of some people not being worthy of our tears (loved the picturisation of their 'happy' family picture). I'm sure soon Sanjay will realise his mistake and come begging for Garu's forgiveness, but she will take time to think through this time.

yeah me too loved the way she looked at the family picture while saying it .. she was saying it based on her own
experience and how she will not waste her tears anymore on someone like Samarth ..

Shobha already seems to be taking over Vikram's life. First, his parking spot, then his sole lift (where he could smell jasmine), and then the flowers in his office.

so true ... in future mayb his house too if Nani rents her a room now that they hv to vacate the govt house πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The realisation of their identities was very filmy, exactly what he was contemptuous about the night before. I wonder if it had happened at night, would there have been the lightning in addition to the strong winds a la Nani's description πŸ˜†

I think filmy stuff was deliberate .. just to make him believe in future that things shown in films r not always imagination .. it can b real too .. aisa hota hai in love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Regards the precap: I hope Tarun doesn't offer them shelter which the snobby MIL accepts. The way Tarun's character is being revealed, I hope Shobha is not among his goals 🀒

Tarun for sure will place an offer and this MIL might accept it too but I hv doubts on Shobha .. she wont for sure πŸ€”

Lastly, I wonder what other phobias Vikram has, besides trichophobia.

he has phobia with life itself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

Another good episode, start to the end 😳 & equal good analysis of the total episode πŸ‘πŸΌ. I completely agree with u in each & every point.

First: Vibha's confrontation. I really appreciate the fact that viku gave a proper reasoning behind his actions. he is completely right in staing that marriage is not just about two hormones coming together and hving fun. that actually proves that both garu & her BF is not mentally matured to take the relationship into the next label.

second: I love this Nani. she is damn cool. right now she is the only one who can give viku tit for tat ( except of course Jiya & in future it will be sobha)

So true .. me loved both scenes as well especially the dialogue about hormones .. thats so brutally honest man πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. most of the teen girls and boys do this mistake .. get married in a rush in the name of love and then go through separation once they realise they r different ...

and yup Nani knows him best and also knows how to make him go all speechless especially when she counterattacks him saying so it means u want to meet her again .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, another fab post from you! You are on a roll!πŸ‘ I was inspired to write a lot but due to time issues I could only manage a small post today.But its on your favourite subject: symbolism.
I thought that symbolism of the window and the high breeze was very beautifully depicting the first meeting between Vikram and Shobha.
See he opened the "window of his life" and got the blast of a "new breeze into his life".
He tried to "shut the window that is bringing this new breeze into his life". But he is unable to do this all by himself and needs help ... because the winds are so strong.
His hair which he always to keep neatly in place (like his whole life) is all over the place and he can do nothing about it.
She comes to him but is "temporarily blinded to him" by her own dupatta which flies in her face. She then removes the dupatta with great difficulty against the new breeze which affects her life also.
She then says "Tum" and he too replies "tum". They are on an equal footing.
But the moment she says "Aap" and tries to put him on a pedestal as a boss he says "you are fired".
I think the moral of the story is that they are both fighting the new breeze in their lives but we cannot forget that it was he who invited the breeze in first and then found that he could not shut it away. His life is threatening to go out of control like his hair. And she is blinded at first to him but then recovers and sees him squarely. And also when they both reacted when she tried to place him slightly higher in respect to herself, it didn't work. They are meant to be equal.
How's that?

WOWW Mansi thats a twrrific symbolism of the wind scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Never saw it from that angle but now when u wrote this , I started visualising all the nuances in that scene and it perfectly fits well with Vikram-Shobha's upcoming journey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...

U should make a separate post on his symbolism .. I dont think anyone in forum could depict this better than this .. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r right about how both were unable to stop that breeze coming their way and needed each other's help yet he could not stop his hair from going haywire nor she could stop her dupatta from flying over her face ... Its like a fresh breeze coming their way thus depicting the new change in their life 😳😳

Also I agree , the moment she says aap , he says u r fired and today she might say I quit .. so yup they both r destined to b together on equal footing without keeping the other person on that high pedestal like Shobha used to keep Samarth ... their journey will b on equal level ..

That was a perfect take on their first meeting as boss and secretary πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘