Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Shanti yes may be you are right
Either it was Monday and the they ate icecream all Sunday or the company works 7 days a week πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanti05

Had seen only half the precap so they have to vacate the official bungalow!!
Options to move
1. Rent an appartment BUT the rent will be quite a bit for an A class apartment so they may have to move to a smaller one move their funiture to a atorage unless it was a furnished bungalow & maybe aome belomgs to them!!
Loads of memories Shobha will carry with her from this place to the next!!

2. Tarun to the rescue 😑 and another opportunity to maybe get Ajay his bro closer to Garu which Shobha will not want I mean move to Tarun's place if he has a place to accommodate them & Shobha for her dignity would never want ghat even if its her sisters house

3. Vikram has another spare apartment which he can give his employee free as she works for him!! πŸ˜‰

& his terms & conditions

4. Generous Naaani & her wild ideas have them move in with her & Vikram πŸ˜†

Vikram will have a heart attack & consume all his medications at once πŸ˜†

Now Vikram cannot fire Shobha as Naani's ultimatum is there
Secondly Shobha cannot quit as ghis new Gorvn notice has fallen on her plate ..

She accidentally & by fluke got this job she will not leave so both Vikram & Shobha have to Jhelofy each other with someone like Naani playing catalyst from time 2 time 😳 πŸ˜‰

I dont thik we will see the first that too practical for a show I hope not second

Thirsd and fourth will do fine for me πŸ˜†
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

yup quite a good episode with epic confrontation of both 😎

That confrontation was much awaited.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fab episode. And what a confrontation!

Vikram was bang on about marriage and poor Shobha recognising the truth kept quiet. I feel that Shobha will help Vikram dilute his cynicism with a little optimism while he will aid her in infusing her out-and-out optimism with a touch of the cynic. Right now, Vik comes across as slightly misanthropic.

Nani is quite a character πŸ˜ƒ At times, it feels as if she and Vikram went the Freaky Friday route πŸ˜† Loved her pulling Vik's legs, first with the filmy description of the 1st meeting and then the desire to meet again 🀣 If one day, Nani and Shobha join hands and gang up on him, Vikram is a doomed man πŸ˜† On a side note, Jia will instantly gel with Nani, another thing fatal to Vikram's peace of mind and his hair πŸ˜‰

Loved Shobha and Garima's relation. Also, Shobha's explanation of some people not being worthy of our tears (loved the picturisation of their 'happy' family picture). I'm sure soon Sanjay will realise his mistake and come begging for Garu's forgiveness, but she will take time to think through this time.

Shobha already seems to be taking over Vikram's life. First, his parking spot, then his sole lift (where he could smell jasmine), and then the flowers in his office.

The realisation of their identities was very filmy, exactly what he was contemptuous about the night before. I wonder if it had happened at night, would there have been the lightning in addition to the strong winds a la Nani's description πŸ˜†

Regards the precap: I hope Tarun doesn't offer them shelter which the snobby MIL accepts. The way Tarun's character is being revealed, I hope Shobha is not among his goals 🀒

Lastly, I wonder what other phobias Vikram has, besides trichophobia.

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another good episode, start to the end 😳 & equal good analysis of the total episode πŸ‘πŸΌ. I completely agree with u in each & every point.

First: Vibha's confrontation. I really appreciate the fact that viku gave a proper reasoning behind his actions. he is completely right in staing that marriage is not just about two hormones coming together and hving fun. that actually proves that both garu & her BF is not mentally matured to take the relationship into the next label.

second: I love this Nani. she is damn cool. right now she is the only one who can give viku tit for tat ( except of course Jiya & in future it will be sobha)

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Woww woww what a terrific confrontation of ViBha(Vikram+Shobha) in today's episode .. First the car parking scene where Vikram shows the mirror to Shobha about marriages πŸ‘πŸ‘and then that last moment when both see each other as boss and secretary for the first time with some strong winds blowing to create that aura of first meeting ... Do I already see some terrific chemistry between both actors πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›'

When two strong yet opposite personalities clash , fireworks r bound to happen and thats what happens today when finally we see the much awaited clash between Vikram and Shobha for the first time ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Vikram leaves Shobha all speechless with his reality check on marriages and boy wasn't he brutally honest and to the point when he spoke about how marriage is not just about two hormones coming together and hving fun πŸ˜† but its about two families coming together where both the boy and the girl need to b matured enough to carry forward the responsibilities πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; Loved the way he spoke about the mental and emotional compatibility between the boy and the girl which is much more important than all these puppy love and fake promises πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Vikram is actually right about how everytime families just rush into the marriage of a young boy and girl in the name of fulfilling their commitments but when the marriage breaks , its that young boy and girl who will hv to handle all the emotional storm that comes in their life and this is where if they fail to do so , their life is ruined and so its better to break a relationship in advance than leave it for later stage when u already know that the going is tough πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... Vikram's point was simple .. If two people r not emotionally strong enough to handle a relation , then better to break it beforehand than do it at a later stage πŸ‘πŸΌ

The above actually fits perfectly for Shobha too who rushed into an arranged marriage with Samarth whom she thought was perfect for her and today after 9 yrs when the reality stuck her , she is left all helpless and clueless about her life .. She just does not know how to handle it or how to even confront her husband because she was so not ready for this big blow in her life ... No wonder when Vikram was talking about the emotional compatibility for which mayb these young boys and girls r not ready yet , Shobha actually had nothing to say in her defence other than just calling Vikram disgusting πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

On the other hand Vikram had readymade answers for everything on which Shobha wanted to counterattack him including love πŸ˜† ; Moment Shobha spoke about love , Vikram sarcastically replied to her about how love is all about singing duets in Kashmir which mayb she did in her life but errr where is her husband today , gone with the wind ?? .. Again poor Shobha was left speechless because deep inside she knew that this guy is brutally honest and speaking the truth which may not b pleasing to the ears but is a fact

But having said that , I still feel Vikram is still a very judgemental and prejudiced guy when it comes marriage and relationships πŸ€” ; Though he was right about Sanjay-Garima's case who r too young to take the responsibilities of two families in such situation , but that does not mean none should ever get married in life and just become mechanical robots like him πŸ˜† . .. He need to realise that he is standing on this planet Earth only because his parents got married and gave him birth πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I strongly believe his parents might hv a bitter past story which has made him so cynical , prejudiced and judgemental towards marriage and love πŸ€” ; The way he spoke about two families coming together or about the compatibility of two people in a relationship , its clear that he has good knowledge about relationships mayb because he has experienced a bitter scenario in his own life and so he sort of gets sadistic pleasure when he sees a couple breaking up in front of his eyes as he feels its better to break up than suffocate in a compromised relationship later πŸ€”

There r lots of things Vikram can actually learn from Shobha .. First and foremost how to b stressfree and enjoy life even in the worst of times like Shobha is doing the way she feeds ice cream to Garima to make her feel better or the way she keeps Jasmine flowers in her boss's cabin to hv that positive aura in the room 😳😳 ; Secondly to stop being prejudiced and judgemental about every couple in love , there r exceptions too πŸ˜› and lastly not to search for happiness , content or perfection in outside elements but search for it within your own self 😳

Same way Shobha too can learn a lot from Vikram especially when it comes to trusting people or being independent and strong or understand the compatibility factor between a man and woman which is not just limited to fairytale romance but more of understanding and trust 😳 ..

Both can actually help or guide each other in their final journey towards love and life 😳

On a funny note , Vikram is one hell of a bizzare character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and all sort of accidents happen with him only like his secretary does his face kaala unknowingly courtesy her car engine 🀣🀣🀣 or parks her car in that same place where he is suppose to park daily 🀣🀣 and worst is planting the jasmine flowers in his cabin , thus giving him a sneezing problem early morning 🀣🀣🀣 and then final nail in coffin happens the moment she enters his cabin like a storm to close the window but its too late , storm already entered his cabin now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and all he could do is see her kaali zulfein and that flying dupatta in a typical filmy scenario which he hates the most but unfortunately or fortunately he is part of that filmi scenario too πŸ˜› 🀣🀣🀣...

Cant wait to hear "I quit" from Shobha's mouth too after his "u r fired" statement as per promo πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I can so imagine Nani giving a hi5 to her own self on phone after hearing Vikram is about to fire this secretary too and so Vikram will hv no option but to run behind this secretary and take her back in this job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... He is truely caught in the storm now .. Whether he closes his windows or keeps it open , storm has already entered his life , he got to get used to the smell of jasmine now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

Overall a Rocking episode and fab ViBha confrontation .. Cant wait for tomorrow now 😳 .. Apurva and Sonali together really hv a good chemistry so far ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jyoti, another fab post from you! You are on a roll!ClapClapClapClap I was inspired to write a lot but due to time issues I could only manage a small post today.But its on your favourite subject: symbolism.
I thought that symbolism of the window and the high breeze was very beautifully depicting the first meeting between Vikram and Shobha.
See he opened the "window of his life" and got the blast of a "new breeze into his life".
He tried to "shut the window that is bringing this new breeze into his life". But he is unable to do this all by himself and needs help ... because the winds are so strong.
His hair which he always to keep neatly in place (like his whole life) is all over the place and he can do nothing about it.
She comes to him but is "temporarily blinded to him" by her own dupatta which flies in her face. She then removes the dupatta with great difficulty against the new breeze which affects her life also.
She then says "Tum" and he too replies "tum". They are on an equal footing.
But the moment she says "Aap" and tries to put him on a pedestal as a boss he says "you are fired".
I think the moral of the story is that they are both fighting the new breeze in their lives but we cannot forget that it was he who invited the breeze in first and then found that he could not shut it away. His life is threatening to go out of control like his hair. And she is blinded at first to him but then recovers and sees him squarely. And also when they both reacted when she tried to place him slightly higher in respect to herself, it didn't work. They are meant to be equal.
How's that?
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, another fab post from you! You are on a roll!πŸ‘ I was inspired to write a lot but due to time issues I could only manage a small post today.But its on your favourite subject: symbolism.
I thought that symbolism of the window and the high breeze was very beautifully depicting the first meeting between Vikram and Shobha.
See he opened the "window of his life" and got the blast of a "new breeze into his life".
He tried to "shut the window that is bringing this new breeze into his life". But he is unable to do this all by himself and needs help ... because the winds are so strong.
His hair which he always to keep neatly in place (like his whole life) is all over the place and he can do nothing about it.
She comes to him but is "temporarily blinded to him" by her own dupatta which flies in her face. She then removes the dupatta with great difficulty against the new breeze which affects her life also.
She then says "Tum" and he too replies "tum". They are on an equal footing.
But the moment she says "Aap" and tries to put him on a pedestal as a boss he says "you are fired".
I think the moral of the story is that they are both fighting the new breeze in their lives but we cannot forget that it was he who invited the breeze in first and then found that he could not shut it away. His life is threatening to go out of control like his hair. And she is blinded at first to him but then recovers and sees him squarely. And also when they both reacted when she tried to place him slightly higher in respect to herself, it didn't work. They are meant to be equal.
How's that?

@blue:
speechless πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
can not say anything else
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanti05

Yes Vikram was absolutely rite & everything made sense as ok he has not been in any way in this phase but more so he gathers from what he may have seen around him, experience of visual side & yes on many grounds marriage commitment hold a lot of parameters which first have to be strong..

Each scene and each dynamic this show offers has deep rooted understanding & something to ponder !!

Also I hv strong belief its got to do with his own parents too .. mayb they never had a happy marriage and so he has become so cynical .. he even makes fun of Saurabh saying how he has no voice of his own in front of his wife .. there is a certain dislike he has towards woman who either prefer to b doormats or prefer to b unfairly dominating .. I guess he is yet to come across a woman who is balanced , strong , independent yet not over powering of sorts ..

Saaahiii bola Jyo !! Te exhaust on his face !! This Vikram was after her Car number & when he finally found the same car he wanted to make sure & uskey car ka exhaust spoiled his gora chera kaala kar diya!! He kept saying Mai tumharey peechey aa raha hoon when she thokofied him & he actually did that but she took his car spot!! I think that security guy who was always there was missing or Shobha jee very conveniently took it !!

Its interesting how he actually wants to meet this woman everytime she does band baja of his car na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. I guess he feels challenged whenever he comes across Shobha and he loves taking challenges .. no wonder he tells Nani I will see her when I meet her next time and Nani was like hawww u actually want to meet her again πŸ˜‰

Pre cap is very nice Shobha will be in a fix now another blow after confrontation with boss now @ home about Samarth's charges I feel her mIL will say he is framed & also blame Shobha partially as she is responsible to blurt abt the land deal & maybe they will have to vacate the mansion with these charges as this is a govnt bungalow I suppose when she did mention during the anniversary nite!!
Wonder what will happen yet it keeps building the curiosity as a whole & defiantly Vikam will request her to stay of she quits also he is in a cache 22 situation!!!!! Hhhaaahhhaa

I feel all this might lead up to Shobha forced to stay in this job and mayb rent a place .. it could b Nani's house only and she will hv no idea that it belongs to Vikram too πŸ˜›

O and forgot to mention Jiyaa is a pura drama queen Ekta has one bachha naooma added in the form of Jiya !! She is daam sweet
😳

and not to forget her obsession with daily soaps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I added less graphics my machine was hanging each time I did so loooll and hhahahahah adds to that

hehe no worries πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Excellent take on the episode Jyoti πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Great take Jyo πŸ‘

I loved the timing of Shobha's introduction in front of Vikram as his Secretary ... the Storm Vicky has been trying to protect himself from for so long.. is here 😳

Shobha for sure is going to shake up Vicky's perfect life or atleast his attempt at making it one and make him learn that life is not all about controlling but living without control and Vicky will make Shobha see that there is life outside just family .. every aspect of her life is a part of her life.. not her entire life.

Loving the moments, looking forward to tomorrow

So true .. cant wait to see how Vikram and Shobha start learning the facts of life from each other .. they both hv their share of goods and bads .. its all about striking a proper balance now together 😳

Cant wait for the boos secretary track now 😎