ViBha's First Confrontation & the Fireworks

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Woww woww what a terrific confrontation of ViBha(Vikram+Shobha) in today's episode .. First the car parking scene where Vikram shows the mirror to Shobha about marriages πŸ‘πŸ‘and then that last moment when both see each other as boss and secretary for the first time with some strong winds blowing to create that aura of first meeting ... Do I already see some terrific chemistry between both actors πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›'

When two strong yet opposite personalities clash , fireworks r bound to happen and thats what happens today when finally we see the much awaited clash between Vikram and Shobha for the first time ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Vikram leaves Shobha all speechless with his reality check on marriages and boy wasn't he brutally honest and to the point when he spoke about how marriage is not just about two hormones coming together and hving fun πŸ˜† but its about two families coming together where both the boy and the girl need to b matured enough to carry forward the responsibilities πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; Loved the way he spoke about the mental and emotional compatibility between the boy and the girl which is much more important than all these puppy love and fake promises πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Vikram is actually right about how everytime families just rush into the marriage of a young boy and girl in the name of fulfilling their commitments but when the marriage breaks , its that young boy and girl who will hv to handle all the emotional storm that comes in their life and this is where if they fail to do so , their life is ruined and so its better to break a relationship in advance than leave it for later stage when u already know that the going is tough πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... Vikram's point was simple .. If two people r not emotionally strong enough to handle a relation , then better to break it beforehand than do it at a later stage πŸ‘πŸΌ

The above actually fits perfectly for Shobha too who rushed into an arranged marriage with Samarth whom she thought was perfect for her and today after 9 yrs when the reality stuck her , she is left all helpless and clueless about her life .. She just does not know how to handle it or how to even confront her husband because she was so not ready for this big blow in her life ... No wonder when Vikram was talking about the emotional compatibility for which mayb these young boys and girls r not ready yet , Shobha actually had nothing to say in her defence other than just calling Vikram disgusting πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

On the other hand Vikram had readymade answers for everything on which Shobha wanted to counterattack him including love πŸ˜† ; Moment Shobha spoke about love , Vikram sarcastically replied to her about how love is all about singing duets in Kashmir which mayb she did in her life but errr where is her husband today , gone with the wind ?? .. Again poor Shobha was left speechless because deep inside she knew that this guy is brutally honest and speaking the truth which may not b pleasing to the ears but is a fact

But having said that , I still feel Vikram is still a very judgemental and prejudiced guy when it comes marriage and relationships πŸ€” ; Though he was right about Sanjay-Garima's case who r too young to take the responsibilities of two families in such situation , but that does not mean none should ever get married in life and just become mechanical robots like him πŸ˜† . .. He need to realise that he is standing on this planet Earth only because his parents got married and gave him birth πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I strongly believe his parents might hv a bitter past story which has made him so cynical , prejudiced and judgemental towards marriage and love πŸ€” ; The way he spoke about two families coming together or about the compatibility of two people in a relationship , its clear that he has good knowledge about relationships mayb because he has experienced a bitter scenario in his own life and so he sort of gets sadistic pleasure when he sees a couple breaking up in front of his eyes as he feels its better to break up than suffocate in a compromised relationship later πŸ€”

There r lots of things Vikram can actually learn from Shobha .. First and foremost how to b stressfree and enjoy life even in the worst of times like Shobha is doing the way she feeds ice cream to Garima to make her feel better or the way she keeps Jasmine flowers in her boss's cabin to hv that positive aura in the room 😳😳 ; Secondly to stop being prejudiced and judgemental about every couple in love , there r exceptions too πŸ˜› and lastly not to search for happiness , content or perfection in outside elements but search for it within your own self 😳

Same way Shobha too can learn a lot from Vikram especially when it comes to trusting people or being independent and strong or understand the compatibility factor between a man and woman which is not just limited to fairytale romance but more of understanding and trust 😳 ..

Both can actually help or guide each other in their final journey towards love and life 😳

On a funny note , Vikram is one hell of a bizzare character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and all sort of accidents happen with him only like his secretary does his face kaala unknowingly courtesy her car engine 🀣🀣🀣 or parks her car in that same place where he is suppose to park daily 🀣🀣 and worst is planting the jasmine flowers in his cabin , thus giving him a sneezing problem early morning 🀣🀣🀣 and then final nail in coffin happens the moment she enters his cabin like a storm to close the window but its too late , storm already entered his cabin now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and all he could do is see her kaali zulfein and that flying dupatta in a typical filmy scenario which he hates the most but unfortunately or fortunately he is part of that filmi scenario too πŸ˜› 🀣🀣🀣...

Cant wait to hear "I quit" from Shobha's mouth too after his "u r fired" statement as per promo πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I can so imagine Nani giving a hi5 to her own self on phone after hearing Vikram is about to fire this secretary too and so Vikram will hv no option but to run behind this secretary and take her back in this job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... He is truely caught in the storm now .. Whether he closes his windows or keeps it open , storm has already entered his life , he got to get used to the smell of jasmine now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

Overall a Rocking episode and fab ViBha confrontation .. Cant wait for tomorrow now 😳 .. Apurva and Sonali together really hv a good chemistry so far ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Excellent analysis of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘
Best parts of today's episode for me.. πŸ˜ƒ
1. Vikram Shobha car parking scene aftr engagement brking was Epic! πŸ‘
2. Shobha cheering up Garima was so beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
3. Vikram Nani scene was funny.. He is angry that Shobha shouted on him. πŸ˜† He says if he meets her again.. πŸ˜†& Nani tells u want to meet her again? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
4. Jiya waking up Shobha in morning was cute. 😊
5. Shobha Vikram scene in traffic signal.. πŸ˜† She ends up making his muuh kala. πŸ˜†
6. Vikram's parking spot also gone.. all thanks to Shobha. πŸ˜†
7. Vikram Shobha ending scene in office... trying to close the window to prevent storm.. 😳 and both say "TUM". πŸ˜† Vikram told her to "Get Out" .. 😲 but Shobha will not take it lightly.. as we all know.. she will say it on his face.. "I Quit" .. πŸ˜†
Precap :-
This Jolt is very much reqd for Samarth's mom rather than Shobha...

Hope Samarth's mom doesn't suggest they go and stay with Tarun & family.. 🀒
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bombastic Jyo !! πŸ‘ will be back Loved Both Vikram
& Sonali both Apu & Sonali r brillant !! Wish they had casted me with Apu hai !!! I look like Sonali only & can do justice to Shobha equally!!

Lovely work by the DOP they take care of all the dynamics & yes each character has a hold on it!!

I will be back with my detailed & have to make some sensuous siggies
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing take on the epi Jyo πŸ€—
It was an amazing episode, having everything from the engagement breakup to sarcastic acrid but lethally honest confrontations to baby doll party of naani or ice cream cheer up party of Shobha and Garu and to end with a filmy first meet as "boss-secy" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My girl is amazing *puts kaala teeka* πŸ˜†

Vikram for me is more of a gyaani baba, giving advices about ways of life ⭐️, I loved how he explained marriage and love which needs maturity of the people involved and how forcing a young immature couple in relation only leads to break ups for which those people who were forced into marriage would be solely blamed for not able to handle their relations. Are they wrong when they are first forced or encouraged in the first place and when things go wrong they are to be blamed ??

Today his sarcastic mocking comment about love in Shobha's life is something on the lines of the doormat wala comment, which is harsh truth. they were equallly good ..but Vikram's each statement was a checkmate to Shobha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and I loved Shobha's advice to Garu about not wasting tears for one who doesn't deserve it, and that's the reason we see less of Shobha crying or emotional outbursts with respect to Samrat. No one but ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and sadness ..fully agreedπŸ‘πŸΌ and at the end Garu's line, it's more important to be strong and cheer up and smile for those who love us than being depressed over who left us πŸ‘πŸ‘

The writers are amazing they are just stating the ways of life and philosophy in the most casual way.I want to have butterscotch now...we don't even get it here πŸ₯±

I agree with you regarding Vik's parents theory which led to a cynical self of his, but I still will not strike off the point of his own life as well.. lets see what we have in store.

And is this guy for real, he gets off his car and starts to clean the number plate of the other car πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and that exhaust pump and mooh kaala was epic , one more odd against Shobha . and to add it now we have

First the coffee book, car dent, tape on car windshield, big confrontation, mooh kaala, car parking, jasmines and the last but not least, filmy meeting with the storm and wind and what not πŸ˜† Shobha has so many odds against herself and now it will be nothing but fireworks with 'You are fired" "I quit"😎

True again Jyo, as we were talking abt it, Vik has to learn a lot from Shobha, he has to loosen up, he has to be human, he needs to enjoy life beyond coffee and he has to let the polluted wind blow through his hair, he has to learn manners and stop being judgmental and prejudiced against the entire other sex.
While Shobha needs to learn to accept the realities of life and be little practical like she was today with Garima before the ice cream party .Over all these two compliment each other wonderfully as there is nothing common between the two and when these two uncommon, different individuals come together there is some thing NEW ⭐️

HAHHAAHA I can see nani giving hi5 to herself and also Vikram again requesting Shobha to take up the work, now Shobha will have to search new house as well and more in need of money for rents (if all other properties are sealed ) or whatever expenses. So both will be in desperate need, one for job and one for secy, one for family and other for naani and his hair.

Their filmy meet with wind blowing and dupatta flying is issshhh because it only irritates Vikram more πŸ˜†

Welll waiting for the next episode and more fireworks and his reaction when he realizes Shobha doesn't like his fav COFFEE BAHAHHAHA

EDIT:
Apoorva Sonali has some amazing chemistry they are sooo brilliant with each other in teh same frame ⭐️ again my girl's eye for casting⭐️

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really liked starting of the story. though I feel apoorva dialogue delivery is not clear. no offense just my pov. because i could not catch few words

and i really hope story stays like for along regarding 2 people learning from each other and does not become female mahan and male worst eventually .

chemistry is defo good from starting.
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 10 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
Indeed an excellent episode! Fireworks... totally!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Excellent analysis of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘

Best parts of today's episode for me.. πŸ˜ƒ
1. Vikram Shobha car parking scene aftr engagement brking was Epic! πŸ‘

yup loved the dialogues there πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. Shobha cheering up Garima was so beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

yup loved the ice cream party she kept for Garima .,.

3. Vikram Nani scene was funny.. He is angry that Shobha shouted on him. πŸ˜† He says if he meets her again.. πŸ˜†& Nani tells u want to meet her again? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Nani can sense something here for sure .. first toh a lady actually had the guts to blast him and second he actually wants to meet her again because he is challenged for the first time πŸ˜‰ ,... Nani's mind might work overtime now πŸ˜†

4. Jiya waking up Shobha in morning was cute. 😊

yup very cute 😳

5. Shobha Vikram scene in traffic signal.. πŸ˜† She ends up making his muuh kala. πŸ˜†

that was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6. Vikram's parking spot also gone.. all thanks to Shobha. πŸ˜†

Shobha is becoming one hell of a nightmare for him now πŸ˜†

7. Vikram Shobha ending scene in office... trying to close the window to prevent storm.. 😳 and both say "TUM". πŸ˜† Vikram told her to "Get Out" .. 😲 but Shobha will not take it lightly.. as we all know.. she will say it on his face.. "I Quit" .. πŸ˜†

cant wait for her I quit dialogue now .. let Vikram run behind him after he remembers his bet with Nani .. his office peeps might faint seeing him run behind a girl for the first time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap :-
This Jolt is very much reqd for Samarth's mom rather than Shobha...

Hope Samarth's mom doesn't suggest they go and stay with Tarun & family.. 🀒

I m afraid she might suggest Tarun's house only πŸ˜• .. but Shobha I feel might refuse .. what if she decides to stay separate with her kids now if MIL wants to stay at Tarun's place .. so will Shobha stay on rent new Vikram's house or at Vikram's house only courtesy Nani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Bombastic Jyo !! πŸ‘ will be back Loved Both Vikram
& Sonali both Apu & Sonali r brillant !! Wish they had casted me with Apu hai !!! I look like Sonali only & can do justice to Shobha equally!!

Lovely work by the DOP they take care of all the dynamics & yes each character has a hold on it!!

I will be back with my detailed & have to make some sensuous siggies

Aww Shanti better luck next time .. u can definitely audition for his next show πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

yup I loved the camera work especially in last scene the way wind effect was given .. it depicted the transition that their life will go through once they enter each other's life .. very beautifully done πŸ‘πŸ‘

Will wait for your detailed take πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Amazing take on the epi Jyo πŸ€—

It was an amazing episode, having everything from the engagement breakup to sarcastic acrid but lethally honest confrontations to baby doll party of naani or ice cream cheer up party of Shobha and Garu and to end with a filmy first meet as "boss-secy" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My girl is amazing *puts kaala teeka* πŸ˜†

So true ... so many things in one episode but so nicely connected to each other πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. your girl indeed rocks 😎

Vikram for me is more of a gyaani baba, giving advices about ways of life ⭐️, I loved how he explained marriage and love which needs maturity of the people involved and how forcing a young immature couple in relation only leads to break ups for which those people who were forced into marriage would be solely blamed for not able to handle their relations. Are they wrong when they are first forced or encouraged in the first place and when things go wrong they are to be blamed ??

yeah that was his basic point .. he meant both r too young to take major decisions and so getting them engaged in a hurry is not the right way to go about it .. these issues if croop up post marriage can b even worst when they r not in a position to take decisions yet .. he is partially right but a bit wrong too because going by this logic noone should get married ever πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I think the point here is yess one should not marry if they r not ready for it but that does not mean one should never marry , this is what he got to realise ..

Today his sarcastic mocking comment about love in Shobha's life is something on the lines of the doormat wala comment, which is harsh truth. they were equallly good ..but Vikram's each statement was a checkmate to Shobha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I guess its good for Shobha in a way .. she might just realise that Samarth was never the love of her life .. she married him and so loved him and not otherwise πŸ˜‰

and I loved Shobha's advice to Garu about not wasting tears for one who doesn't deserve it, and that's the reason we see less of Shobha crying or emotional outbursts with respect to Samrat. No one but ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and sadness ..fully agreedπŸ‘πŸΌ and at the end Garu's line, it's more important to be strong and cheer up and smile for those who love us than being depressed over who left us πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup today indirect Shobha gave a perfect reasoning about why she has not become the typical crybaby post Samarth fiasco .. its because she feels its not worth wasting tears on someone who so does not deserve it .. yes she is hurt but she will not waste her tears on that man πŸ‘πŸΌ

The writers are amazing they are just stating the ways of life and philosophy in the most casual way.I want to have butterscotch now...we don't even get it here πŸ₯±

I too badly wanted ice creams when they were hving so many flavours 😭😭 .. but ypu loved the way writers r depicting some real serious issues but in such a light way with that fun factor ..

I agree with you regarding Vik's parents theory which led to a cynical self of his, but I still will not strike off the point of his own life as well.. lets see what we have in store.

I got this doublt mainly because when he spoke about marriage is two families coming together as well ,. he sounded quite matured and someone who has a good knowledge about these things which can only mean that he has witnessed something similar in his own life too πŸ€”

And is this guy for real, he gets off his car and starts to clean the number plate of the other car πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and that exhaust pump and mooh kaala was epic , one more odd against Shobha . and to add it now we have

mooh kala was truely epic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I guess he wanted to clear the number plate to make sure if its the same car which banged into him the other day when he took photo too but Nani deleted it then πŸ˜†

First the coffee book, car dent, tape on car windshield, big confrontation, mooh kaala, car parking, jasmines and the last but not least, filmy meeting with the storm and wind and what not πŸ˜† Shobha has so many odds against herself and now it will be nothing but fireworks with 'You are fired" "I quit"😎

So true .. so far all r big disasters and nightmares for Vikram .. not to forget the little kiddo Jiya whose mother too is none other than Shobha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True again Jyo, as we were talking abt it, Vik has to learn a lot from Shobha, he has to loosen up, he has to be human, he needs to enjoy life beyond coffee and he has to let the polluted wind blow through his hair, he has to learn manners and stop being judgmental and prejudiced against the entire other sex.
While Shobha needs to learn to accept the realities of life and be little practical like she was today with Garima before the ice cream party .Over all these two compliment each other wonderfully as there is nothing common between the two and when these two uncommon, different individuals come together there is some thing NEW ⭐️

True .. its all about striking that perfect balance in life ,. not to b so practicall that u forget enjoying life and not to b so emotional that your forget what is your own identity in life .. so balance is what both needs right now and this is where both can learn from each other 😳

HAHHAAHA I can see nani giving hi5 to herself and also Vikram again requesting Shobha to take up the work, now Shobha will have to search new house as well and more in need of money for rents (if all other properties are sealed ) or whatever expenses. So both will be in desperate need, one for job and one for secy, one for family and other for naani and his hair.

I wondeer if Nani gives one room in her house as rent to Shobha and family .. its Ekta maa after all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. suddenly vacating house will hv some purpose for sure to bring ViBha close under one roof mayb πŸ˜‰ .. Shobha's MIL might refuse to stay on rent and instead stay at Tarun's place but Shobha might refuse his help and prefer staying separately on her own and this is where Nani might help her out because other day she helped Nani in booking that parking area , remember πŸ˜‰

Their filmy meet with wind blowing and dupatta flying is issshhh because it only irritates Vikram more πŸ˜†

yup he hates all filmy stuffs yet his first meeting with his future *ahem* πŸ˜‰ is nothing but filmyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welll waiting for the next episode and more fireworks and his reaction when he realizes Shobha doesn't like his fav COFFEE BAHAHHAHA

I can imagine him pulling ihs own hair out now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EDIT:
Apoorva Sonali has some amazing chemistry they are sooo brilliant with each other in teh same frame ⭐️ again my girl's eye for casting⭐️

yup and I loved the way their scenes r written so far .. it just brings out the chemistry even better 😳

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

I really liked starting of the story. though I feel apoorva dialogue delivery is not clear. no offense just my pov. because i could not catch few words

and i really hope story stays like for along regarding 2 people learning from each other and does not become female mahan and male worst eventually .

chemistry is defo good from starting.

I think it could b audio problem because so far his dialogue delivery is spot on especially the english accent and all ..

and yup me too hoping the same .. so far they hv depicted every character with some flaw or the other .. noone is shown perfect or mahaan .. hope it continues in future too ..