sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Archana and Nani are shocked. Archana starts to cry. She says i am not understanding what to do. Why is fate playing such a cruel game? He is her father. Sia loves her own father. How is this possible? I cannot understand. How should i tell Sia this? Have i to break my secret to her? Archana cries a lot. They get a call. It is Sia. Sia is crying. Nani pikcs up the phone. Sia says i am not coming now. I have to go. Nani asks why? Sia says i am going to Goa. Archana takes the phone says you need not go there to meet that person, come back home. Sia says I love him, I have the freedom to decide my life, so i am going. I had to inform you, so did. She cuts the phone. Archana is more worried. She tells her mother, she is going to meet him. Now what do we do with her foolishness? She is in love with her own papa. How is this possible? I have done so many wrong things in life. BUt this time i cannot. I just cannot see this with my own eyes, keep quiet. We have to do something very soon. Nani agrees. Nani says we will do something and stop her.

Astha is in hospital. Sid comes there. He sits near her. Astha smiles.Sid tells her i always told you that you are very childish. But i am also not less childish. I mistook Sia's concern, friendship for love. I was wrong. It always happens that we never care ofr people who are with us. Instead, we care for people away from us. This happened with you. I could never realise your love for me. I always took you as my friend. I could not understand. Now, i have decided, understood everything. We will always be together. I will not give you any problems hereafter. I am sorry, he says. Astha gives a smile.

Next scene has Simran crying near Astha. Simran is holding her face, telling her that without you, the house did not look good. I was so upset without you. I was always fearing this would happen. So i hid the truth from you. Otherwise, i would have told this to you earlier. She hugs Astha. Astha is in tears, says i know mama. A very emotional moment, where Simran hugs Astha, Astha too reciprocates after a long time. Simran keeps saying please come back. Astha nods and says yes. Simran is very delighted, has tears of happiness now. She hugs her again, keeps saying thank you. Mama has never learnt to live without you. Thank you.

Simran comes hom,e shares the joy with Saurabh and Shaguna. They are very excited. Simran says she told me that she is coming back. My poor baby is coming back, she smiles. Saurabh says i am happy for you. I knew the love you had given her will not go to waste. She now uhas understood where she belongs to. Simran tells Shaguna to make food of her taste. I have to go to the hospital again, Astha is getting discharged in the evening. So i will bring Astha here. Shaguna then asks what about your Goa conference? Simran then remembers that she has to go. She says i cannot go, i will cancel it. How can i go when Astha is coming back? Simran calls the person in charge. He says a person will be there at the airport to receive you. Simran says i cannot make it as i have some emergency. The person says this is not possible. Please try to understand. All arrangements have been made. If you cancel at the last moment, everything will be affected. So please try to understand. Simran is sad, says i will think and call you later. She sits dejected. Saurabh and Shaguna ask her what's wrong. She then says she cannot cancel this, she has to go. Saurabh says Astha is coming after a long time. I will be here, Shaguna will be here, but if you are not here, that will make a big difference. Simran then suggests i will take Astha to her dada's place, let her be there till i come back. After i return , we can bring her here. She aslo suggests that Saurabh go and stay there with Astha. Saurabh hesitates to stay in their house, but Simran convinces him by saying Astha will be happy. Saurabh asks Simran to take Shaguna to Goa, as she has already accompanied her on many visits. Shaguna will feel good as she has to saty alone here. Simran agrees. Simran tells Shaguna to pack bags for her and for Shaguna. She will drop Astha at dada's place and will be back.

Sia has reached Goa , is in the hotel. She calls Bhavani. She tells him that she is Sia. Bhavani hesitates to talk. Sia says i have a request to make. I want to meet Anand. Just once. Bhavani asks her where are you? Sia says i am in Goa. Bhavani is frustrated. Sia says i just want to meet him only once. This is the last time. It is not possible without your effort. Bhavani rudely tells her he is staying alone from so many years, you do not have a right to interfere in his personal life. He cuts the phone. Sia cries a lot.

Simran brings Astha to Abh's parents' place. Abhi's parents are very happy to see mother and daughter together. They welcome Astha. Simran tells them that she has told Astha that she cannot avoid this conference, so is gonig. She says Astha understandds that mama cannot miss this. Astha smiles. Abhis' parents says another good news is that astha's nanu is coming to stay with her. They say we will all have a nice time. Abhi's mother tells Simran that she is going to miss everything. Simran smiles, says i will miss Astha. She then looks at Astha, says i will finish the conference, come soon. Then we will be together. Till then, you take care, she says. Simran kisses Astha on her forehead and leaves. Astha is in tears.

Abhi and Bhavani are talking. Abhi is thanking Bhavani for stopping Sia from coming here. He says i do not understand what to do with this girl. Bhavnai asks Abhi tell me do you lie her? Abhi is frustrated. Bhavani says Sia loves you. Abhi changes topic and asks him is Simran coming for the conference? Bhavani laughs, says you always change topics. But i am happy that you mentioned about Simran and are eager to meet her. Abhi is confused, says i don't know what i am going to do. Bhavani sees Sia coming. He indicates this to Abhi. Abhi s very upset. He tries to go in. Sia stops him. Sia says i had agreed to the fact that you do not like me. I was ready to leave. She then opens the book, showing the page, says then waht is this? You have dedicated this book to me. Why? You have never done such a thing before. What does this mean? What does dedication mean? You noly do this when the person is close and speacial to you. You have expressed your love in thsi page, why not open your mouth and speak? She asks. She then asks waht is true? What you said, or this book. Anand just tears that page, throws it on the floor. Sia is in tears. Sia then screams at him, by doing this, what have you achieved? Are you happy now? Why are you showing your frustration like this? Why are you avoiding me? I know that you also , when she says this, Anand gives her a slap on her cheeks .Sia is shocked. Annand goes in. Sia is crying, picks up the torn page, leaves. Bhavani is shocked.

Bhavani goes in. Abhi is dejected. Bhavani says you were always writing truth in your column and book. But now when you have to accept truth, you are not doing it. Sis loves you. So you mean slapping her will be the end. This is a very simple solution. She is brave, not like you. She has the guts to tell you that she loves you. You being intelligent, intellectual, do not know that Sia is in a very tender age. This bad move of yours can have a drastic effect on her life. She loves you, is frustrated, dejected, what if she commits suicide? Abhi gets wild, screams let her do anything. I did not tell her to love me. I don't care. Bhavani says if yo feel so, then what can i say? He then takes his mobile, writes a phone number in a book there. He tells Abhi that he has written Sia's number there. If you feel your mind has also not become lifeless like your life, you please talk to her, ask sorry. You will not become small by asking sorry. Bhavani leaves.

Abhi thinks, then decides to call. Sia is crying in ther room. She gets a call from Anand. Anand says i am sorry. I shold not have slapped you. You try and understand, i have been leading a life all alone, never used to asnwer questions. Sia asks so, if yo do not want to answer, do you slap? Anand says look, i know , i am embarasse for doing this. So i called you to ask sorry. Sia says please do not say that. I have never done things for you to ask sorry. Anand says i know. Anand thne says if you do not mind seeing me, can we meet now? Sia says if i did not want to meet you, wolud i have come here? Anand says ok. Sia is very happy, says i am coming now. Sia keeps the phone, takes her bag, happily moves to the door. She opens the door, is shocked to see Archana and Nani there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the updateπŸ‘

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aastha accept Simran and that shows the purity and sincerity of her heart( just like Neha) πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sree for a lovely update !
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sree..amazing update 😊 I am glad that aastha is her normal self now and with simran. I am happy with the change of events...πŸ˜ƒ
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

WOW! thanks for the update!

Now Nani, Archana, Shaguna, Simran and abhi in Goa with the real Astha! Lots of action in store!

kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey Shree.......thanx dear once again.According to me in India forum i think ur the best updater...........so quick.....so prompt....just dont have ample words to describe ur work its really amazing to go thru ur fabulous updates.hats of to u Sree........Well done.πŸ‘
Ria'05 thumbnail

Thank god AStha is back to her senses.....chalo ek museebat finish hui ....So Goa will be the meeting place for all the seperated mothers , fathers and daughters. Thanks Sree for ur updates...u know something I have stopped watching Astitva ..cause reading ur updates is as good as watching the serial.keep up your good workπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Ria

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thax sree for a wonderful update.πŸ‘
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sree! Awesome update. Can't wait to read your next update.

I was thinking! Sree - once Astitva ends. We will miss your updates. You think you might update another show? Would like to know your opinion? 😳

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bystander

WOW! thanks for the update!

Now Nani, Archana, Shaguna, Simran and abhi in Goa with the real Astha! Lots of action in store!

yea cant wait 2 read wat happenz nxt cuz i cant c it 4 another month or so(v r so bhnd in US)