Posted: 9 years ago
Tremendous os
Old memories are of zaya
Fabulously written
Beautiful
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys for all the love dat you all give me..and so I've decided to give you guys some guttery moments...well i've havn't written dat in quite some tym...so here it is..Comments..was and will always be appeciated.
HAppy Reading!
PART B:
He made sure not to place her on the bed.Instead he made her stand,with her back facing him,and pressed up against his masculine body.
Their hands interwined with each other.Zain parted her hair to one side,and painstakingly slowly unzipped her kurta,allowing his finges to graze her skin.The effect that he had on her was evident,as she shivered everytime his hot breath fanned her bare back.
"Zainn..."her voice seeemd drugged and his name came out as a low soft moan,when he proceeded to slip off her kurta."Zain..tum pehle..khana k-kha lo...phir...b-baad...m-mei...Z--"Aaliya quickly turned around,now facing him.Zain's hand tightly secured around her petite waist,often moving north towards her milky back.
Aaliya clutched onto his shirt,his touch sending shocks to her core.SHe was afraid that if she looked into his brown orbs,she'd end up doing something stupid.
"Yeh Zain mujhe aise kyun dekh raha hai..jaise ki mujhe khane walahai..."Aaliya thought to herself as his face neared hers.
"Bahar to bari bhooki sherni ban gayi thi..ab kya hua...Mrs.Aaliya Zain Abdullah.."It wa sthe first time that he had acknowledged her as his wife.Aaliya looked up at him,and as if in a sensual haze,hr lips parted in anticipation of his lips on hers.But surprisingly Aaliya found him nuzzling ehr neck.She wanted to push him away,and she would have ,even uptill a few days agobut at this moment,she pushed his head down further into her skin.Her limp body began to tremble uncontrolably,as he sucked on her skin,nibbling at the hollow of her collarbone and simultaneously slipped the kurta down her body,unclasping her bra in the process.A feral moan escaped from her lips..as he squeezed her soft mounds,rolling her nips in between his fingers.She wondered whether she would be able to walk the next morning if he planned going down that way...
Zain wasted no time,in discarding the other clothings..both from her body and his.
Aaliya had never felt so exposed in front of anyone..all her flaws,her nook and crevices,her emotions lay bare before his eyes.The guy who once happended to be her childhood nemesis...the same person,who once considered their mariage to be a compromise,who felt nothing but distaste..was now kissing her..after 6 months of their unexpected marriage.thye were finally going to become husband and wife..Aaliya fel strabge standing,naked in front of him..her Zain..
Zain looked at her,his eyes not once leaving hers,as he took in her luscious beauty...
He was in love with his AMmu Ki BHanji...he had come to terms with this fact,over the span of six months..and the fear of her rejection,had stopped him from confessing his feelings,because he had no idea,how he would hndle her rejection.Andwhen he saw her smiling because of some other guy,spending time and endearing a guy,who was not him..it sent him into afit of rage..yes..he was jealous..because she seemed to know everything about Zubair...but now that he knew that she longed for him and him only..Zian finally felt at peace with himself..
"I love you Aal-ya.."His words lingered in the air..waiting to be accepted bya certain someone,standing in front of him...AAliya closed her eyes,soaking in his proximity..and how the words sounded...She looked up at him...her love and lust for him,clear in her eyes.."I love you too...Zain.."His fingers traced her damask cheeks..wiping away the stray tear which had fallen..
Zain picked her up,in bridal style and laid her down on the bed..Aaliya nervously clutched the satin sheets tightly,as he proceeded to kiss every inch of her exposed skin..
Aaliya had never been with anyone before Zain..He was her first and last love...he was the first guy to see her in this manner..the first guy to make her moan..and touch her in places,she herself felt shy to touch..Aaliya blushed a deep crimson..as Zain traced her navel with his toungue...seducing her to an extent from where there was no turning back..He must have been with many girls before her..and though the mere thought of another girl in his arms,made a bile rise in her throat..but she brushed off the feeling,thinking that she was the first one to whom he had confessed his love...and she couldn't care less about his ex-flings!Zain tugged at the elastic band and soon the only piece of flimsy fabric that seperated them,came off .
Zain looked up at her,waiting for her to give a conformation.She nodded her head..
She could barely register what happened after that,as he explored her with his tongue...her mind was too fuzzy..and the new found feeling ..too great...Zain went back to kissing their tongues engaged in a passionate tango..lapping against the roof of their mouths..
Aaliya clawed his back,as he thrust-ed deep inside her...plummeting her ..slowly building up the pace...eliciting ululating maons from the back of her throat...Aaliya arched her back..her head reeled back..making him thrust deeper ,if that was even possible...until they reached the crescendo,shivering with sensual ecstasy .Their sweat glisteningbodies,slackened against each other..and they laid down beside each other,gasping for air,,their heartbeats cutting through the silence..and their eyes glistening..from lust..as the humming tension slowly build up withing their bodies...They had along night ahead of them

Aaliya smiled at Zain..softly kissing his lips,before resting her head o his chest...
--------------------------THE☺️ END-------------------------------------

Please comment!

From
Ann
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😲 Just read both the parts😳
First was amazing, jealous zain will always be a treat to read,😳
Second part, too hot to handle☺️,
I was blushing blushing😳
Beautifully written, thank u so much for Ts
Keep writing Ann😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

😲 Just read both the parts😳

First was amazing, jealous zain will always be a treat to read,😳
Second part, too hot to handle☺️,
I was blushing blushing😳
Beautifully written, thank u so much for Ts
Keep writing Ann😊

thank u madhi,am glad dat u liked it!:)
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg so beautiful. So romantic and hot and your words make it more then perfect
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

thank u madhi,am glad dat u liked it!:)

I'm madhu yaar😆
AnnRosewood thumbnail

I'm so sorry Madhu ...it was a typo error!😛
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

I'm so sorry Madhu ...it was a typo error!😛

It's okay, but everyone normally mistakes my name with different different names😆
So I cleared it
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow...
Amazing...
Keep writing...
Edited by ZayaILoveU - 9 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
A perfect mixture if jealousy,possessiveness, anger, lust and finally never dying love.. Hotness coupled with subtleties of tenderness..
Too good...

Keep writing.. Don't you dare ever stop...