Jealousy -A ZAYA OS(Up- page 1 nd 2)PMS NT SENT..SORRY!

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Yeh Mamu Ki Bhanji,kisse itna has has ke baat kar rahi hai-aur who bhi itni raat ko"Zain thought to himself,as he sat upright on the bed and peered outside into the corridor,where she was busy talking on the phone.

Aur aisa kaun hai ki mere samne baat nahi kar saki-hogi koi aashique...mujjhe kyaachha hi hoga..uske saath bhaag jayeg..kamse kam mujhe to chutkara milega..MKB se! Zain Abdullah slipped back under the covers,as soon as she stepped back into the room.

"Zain tum soye nahi,ab tak?"

He turned his back at her,deciding against giving her a reply.He felt the other side of the bed dip,as she settled herself beside him.

"kisne phone kiya tha?" He cursed himself,as soon as the words which had been swirling in his mind fell from his lips.

"Zubair ka phone tha.."Aaliya replied nonchalantly.

"Yeh Zubair kaun?" The curiosity to get her talking about this mystery man perked up an interest within him.

"Yeh Zubair Kaun hai?"He feigned his indifference.

"Badi phoopi ka beta ,hum Bhopal mei ek saath rehte the-bachpan ka dost hai..Pata hai Zian,jab bachpan mei tum mujhe tang karte the,tab Zubbu mujhe aakar bachata tha.Bauhat cute hai Zubbu..Dubai mei rehta hai,civil engineer hai.Kuch dino ke liye,Mumbai aaya hai"

The bedsheet was tightly clentched in his fist.

"Zain-tumne suna maine kya kaha?"

"Mujhe Zubair ke bare mei kuch yaad nahi hai.."He hissed back.

"Itna gussa kyun ho rahe ho,KitKit?Aur tumhe toh kuch bhi yaad nahi rehta-isme nayi baat kya hai!"

"Uss Zubair ko pyaar se Zubbu bulati hai-aur mujhe KitKit-aur kya..Machis ki Teeli!JAo MAmu Ki Bhanji,mujhe kya...I don't want to talk to you, never ever.."

Giving her one last glare, Zain flipped back to his side waiting for sleep to take over his senses.

-------------------------------------

"Zain tum mere mobile ke saath kya rahe ho?"

His hands froze in action, as he heard her voice from behind him. He put the mobile back to its place and slowly turned around. She had just come out of the bathroom, drying her wet hair.Aaliya looked at him suspiciously wondering why he had been fiddling with her phone.

"k-Kuch bhi toh nahi..MAmu Ki Bhanji..aise hi...mobile calendar check kar raha tha...tum jaa rahi ho?'

He asked casually,trying his best not to sound to interested in her whereabouts.

"HAan"Zubbu se milne"

"ghar jaldi aa jaana..tumse kuch kehna hai.."Zain waited for her reply..but it never came, as she left the room, smiling absentmindedly on her way out..

------------------------------------------

(barkat villa,9.30pm)

"Arre dulhan,tum aa gayi..chalo khana laga deti hu..sab logo ne khana kha li hai.."

"NAhi Chand Khala...bhook nahi hai..kha kar aai hu..Zain ne khana kha liya?"

"Dulhan..Zain ne toh khana nahi khaya..kaha ki bhook nahi hai...office se laut kar,apne rom mei hi hai.."

"Aap mijhe khana de dijiye..main lekar jaati hoon.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya balanced the tray in her hand and entered their room,looking for him."Zain..Zainnn..."her eyes searched every corner of the room.Failing to find him,her eyes finally rested outside the bay window.He was standing by the poolside,leaning against the tree

She quicky went over to where he was.

"Zain tum idhar ho.? Aur tumne khana kyun nahi khaya?Chalo ..khana kha lo..."The ebbulience in her voice,made him feel sick in the stomack.

Zubair made her happy.He didn't.

A deluge of emotions washed over his body,but he decided not to show it in front of herHe decided not to show his vulnerability and insecurity,show her how much he needed her,how much he hated hearing Zubair's name from her mouth.Zain found solace in the silence,and decided to walk past her,when she caught hold of his hand and stopped him.

"Zain tum theek toh o..?'

He smiled at her sarcastically,to inflict that pain that he was in.

"Toh abb tumhe mujhse baat karne ke liye time mili.."

"tum kehna kya chahte ho..Zain?" Aaliya looked at him quizzically.

"Nahi..aaj kal tum kuch zyaada hi Zubair ke saath bust rehti ho..kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ki tum bhool hi gaye ho ki tunhraa shauhar zinda..hai.."

"Zain khabardar jo tumne..""
"Warna kya ,Aaliya Ghulam HAider?"Zain twisted her hand behind her back,once again and anchord her to his chest.Aaliya stifled a groan,and looked at his enraged eyes which were brimming with tears,mirroring the emotions that were evident I her own eyes.

She was sure that his vice like grip would leave painful welts on her wrist,but they wouldn' t be more painful than his words.

"Itna he use pyaar karti ho-toh uske pass chali kyun nahi jaati?Aaliya ek din ke liye miane tumhe ghar jaldi aane ko kaha tha ..par tumhe tumahre aashique se fursat mile tab na!"

"ZAINNN!"He released his grip and staggered back,as the realization of what he ahd said dawned upon him,when Aaliya jerked herself away from him.

"ZUBAIR MERA COUSIN HAI-DOST HAI..AUR TUM mRERE SHAUHAR HO..."

"kabhi toh main bhi cousin hua karta tha Aaliya---tumhare Mamu Ka Beta.."he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her roughtly against the trunk of the tree,ignoring her pain.

"Zain..chodo mujhe..You're hurting me Zain.."

"Aur mere dard ka kya Aaliya?"His face was dangerously close to hers.

"Tumhare dard ka karan sirf um ho Zain Abdullah,kyunk tumhe kuch dikhayi nahi deta...ya phir tum sab kuch dekhkar undekhe ho..."

Tears were rolling down her eyes,mottling her face.

"kya dekh nahi pata Aal-ya..?"
"Ki mujhe tumse---"Her voice echoed through the stillness of the night,and her words got stuck in the suspended moment.A soft zephyr had started blowing in the moth-eaten darkness of the night.Aaliya clutched her flimsy dupatta,which barely offered her any support,as she steerd her face away from his,which was inches away from her lips.

"tumhe mujhse kya,Aal-ya?"

Zain whispered huskily in her ears,his eyes commanding her to look his way.She was trapped bettwen him and he tree,his proximity was playing havoc to her senses as she struggled to set herself free.

Zain had by this time gaged her true feelings,and the veil of ambiguity,perfidy,jealousy,insecurity -had subtly dissipated from his eyes.Only when her eyes met his,did she notice the predatory gleam in them which scorched her soul.

Her lust and love for him,was evident in her lingering gaze,as he nimble hands traced his biceps,slowly,until it reached the base of his neck...where her finegsr curled at his hair.

A deep throaty moan escaped her lips..her first moan...a crimson blush crept up her neck..for she ahd no idea,that Zain could do such things to her body.Zian dragged the tip of his nose along her cheeks,his lips deliberately missing her y mere millimeters..Aaliya quivered in his arms,like alittle flower bod,waiting to be opened.

Zain placed his lips on hers..that single touch was all that she needed to ignite the fire within her...

This OS is dedicated to Priti..for being such a wonderful friend..Thank you for coming into my life!

from
Ann😊

P.S. will be continued on demand!πŸ˜‰
Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In for a wild ride- Zubbu, Mamuki Bhanji and her kitkit [=)]
Jealous Zain was simply sooo good πŸ˜†
Continue this fast fast.
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
---------------------------------------
Unres
Part - 1
Fabulous OS Ann. our hot tie zain is jealous of zubbi dubbi 🀣
it was treat to read a jealous zain. πŸ˜†

Part - 2
Omg to hot to handle. I m still blushing. Zaya define the meaning of hotness ❀️
loved it

BTW sorry for late unres
Edited by SparklingEyes29 - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it man superb ...re
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And yaaa pls pls Pls continue
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ann.. Missed you so much!
Res.l

--------

Unress

I have been using my other acc so if sent, I didn't see your pm's. Anyways, This my dear, is marvellous! You know I love the way u portray everything. And you know, its a really difficult task. The way you write their scenarios and feelings. Writing like that is simply not my piece of cake. Beautifully written dear. Please send a pm next time you write. Coz, I don't wanna miss it.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os dear...loved it
Pls pls continue
pdiyar193 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing! Love it! Please continue soon!)
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful one like always...
Please do continue soon...
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jealous Zain was a treat to read 😳
loved the update
waiting for the next part