ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am seriously loving the chemistry between shobha and garu.. the way they understand eachother and support is beautiful..this is called woman power..both of them r goin through the turmoils at d same time but everytime they end up making eachother smile
. I m for d first time seeing such a chemistry between two women on television.. i hope dis bond gives across a msg that two women can stand up for each others happiness.. i hate sanjay.. he should hav dealt with d situation maturedly..i guess alcohol made him behave like an idiot.. 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes it is very beautiful relationship and is shown wonderfully...
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sweet post😊
Garima is such a sweet girl. Shobha is also very understanding and loves her nanad unconditionally.

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shobha really loves Garu like a younger sister. It is a beautiful relationship.
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agree the chemistry btwn these two is amazing..
hope it stays like this.. she is the support system of shobha actually
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ofcourse yes !!! Garima is cute & sweet girl πŸ˜‰ Shobha supports her alot made her to get away from crying 😭 and gave happiness & Love 😳 with ice cream πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Their chemistry is purely lovable ❀️ It shld be forever the same nvr to be changed in future 😊 Beautiful relationship πŸ€—
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The chemistry is absolutely nice. They both have such a positiuve relationship
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 10 years ago
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it when garu said to shobha that kabhi kabhi hum ek hi insaan se itna pyar karte hai ki hum bhool hi jaate hai ki humare lyf mein aur bhi log hai jinhe humaee hone na hone se fark padta hai... n d realisation of shobha that actually samarth had become her only thing in life...wow! What a moment!!!!
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too like this bond between sobha & garu.
grau is like sobha's sister. garu who is defiantly different from her mother & brother , is gentle & very caring with a great heart. she loves her bhabi. & she supports her becoz she knows who is right between her bhabi & bhaiya. one more think I liked about her is the fact that she too quickly understood that if sid broke the engagement then he is not worth of her tears. she is one strong girl & with a very strong heart & head , which is a real rare combination. & I hope she remains like that.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed it's beautiful , respectful n based in mutual trust and love ..
Great job by the makers