Written Update-TSHJA-15 Oct 2014-Blue blazer -a dream of many..:)

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE OF TSHJA

Epi starts with Imran telling his Mamu how Najma got hit by the ball and got injured.Mamu started inquiring about Najma if she is fine or has some big injury.He keeps on ranting that how one child got hit by ball and was not able to get up for two whole weeks.Imran tells him that she is fine not having that deep injury.Mamu tells that they cud go and see Najma but that Younis miyan.Imran tells that they have nothing to do with that house and people over there.He demands for food.Mamu goes to bring food for him.
All the three kids are studying and Fiza suddenly hits Waqar😆they were about to drag each other but then Younis comes and starts finding some property tax file.He is annoyed as not able to find the file,he sends Waqar to his Ammi to ask about the file.Younis notices that injury over Najma's head and asks that how that happened.Fiza says that she got hit by tennis ball,before Younis could say something Fiza clears that she was not playing but was talking to teacher and Afshaa played really hard and ball hit her forehead so she got injured.Younis's expressions changed and he epresses worry abut Najma.She tells that she is fine.Waqar comes and tells that file is in the suitcase lying over the closet.Younis gets that down and something falls down off it.Its a blue blazer.He picks that up and gets emotional.He caresses that blazer.Waqar says coat?He tells not coat its called blazer.He got it stiched ofr Tauseef .He wanted to play at national level for Nation.Abbu was against his game as he wanted him to study and get some good job.But i got it stitched secretively from Abbu for Tauseef but he could not wear this blazer.Najma goes to him and she cries.she sits near Younis and asks if he loved Abbu so much and Younis tells that he did.but his wish left unfulfilled😭.He gives that blazer to Najma and tells her to handover that to Mariyam as she will keep that safe.

Maryam is ironing Najma's clothes,she is complaining to Tauseef that this girl is crazy for tennis,suddenly current goes off.Najma comes in wearing that blazer,Fiza standing behind her holding the torch upside for giving some light😆.Mariyam asks her what is this ?,she tells that she got it from Bade abbu.Mariyam tells her to return the Blazer as if Bade abbu will come to know he will be so annoyed,but she says that he himself gave this to her ,he got it for Abbu and that too stealthily from Dadajaan.Mariyam gets upset that Tauseef could not wear this and Najma tells no issues she will wear it.She goes infront of the mirror and Fiza tells wow Najma appi you are looking so good.Mariyam has flashback where Younis is scolding Najma and telling Mariyam to stop her daughter from all these sports and all.She comes back from flashback and tells Najma to remove that.Najma tells but bade Abbu gave this,she says that she'll keep it ,you go and study.Both the girls go downstairs.

Mamu is trying to do some mimickery.He tells Imran about some SRK'S movie's dialogue.😆(sorry forgot thatsome junoon thingy it was🥱)He says that Imran even you were so passionate in your childhood.Do you remember ones you stole bali ka bakra of yor father and sold that to get the racket.Imran tells yeah i remember and that was the first and last robbery of my life😆.Mamu tells that even he was scolded by his father though he dint know anything about that.But do you know he went to Lucknow when you were playing at state level and was so proud and were telling people that its my son.You made him rpoud by winning that tournament.😃Imran tells that even he see his childhood in this girl.Mamu asks in this girl?in Najma??Imran nods in a yes😳.

Najma is having dream where her father is teaching her tennis and she is doing well.He is waving her hands in real too.She is so happy and starts blabbering in her sleep.Mariyam notices and holds her hand.Najma gets up and tells that she was having dream and too of tennis.Mariyam says that she understood that .These days you are having just tennis and anye padosi in yor mind.But Najma says that it was not naye padosi but Abbu.One cant control dreams na.It just came to my sleep.Mariyam tells her to go back to sleep.Najma asks if she can again have the same dream as Abbu was about to hug her.Mariyam keeps mum for sometime and then tells her come on sleep as yor Abbu wud be waiting for you in yor dream to come again.Najma gets happy😃😃

Younis and Abbajann after sending childer to schools sits to ahve some tea which Nasima is serving.Mariyam comes downstairs and Abbajaan asks her what she was doing upstairs,he feels like that she wanna say something and so he asks her the same.Mariyam tells that she do wanna say but she hasitates and Nasima feels that she dun wanna say infront of her.She asks shall i go but Mariyam says no need as its nothing like that.She was just thinking to go to her mother's place with Najma for some days.

Precap : hell shocking and amazing too😲😆.Shabnam is at Imran's home with some dish again and tells that Mariyam is like that she wanna grab him.Even she went to their home and told all of them that what Mariyam is upto.Mariyam was all so shocked but reality is that she is doing all this intentionally.She is pointing finger on Mariyam's character.Imran is hell shocked and angry too.Mamu is telling Shabnam to go away but she is not paying any heed to Mamu's words😆(guess joote kha kr hi jaegi😆😆)I so wanna see Imran beating her blue and black😆

Regards,

P.S.plz like and comment

Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the beautiful and detailed WU dear! 😃
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for a very detailed and wonderful update 👏
It was an emotional episode, with lot of flashback scenes and also Najma is soo calm composed, it hurts to see the poor child hold on to her desires and playing tennis shots in her dreams with her abbu was very touching moment

and precap just clears all confusions of Imran and his maamu regarding Mariyam's outburst, her closing the window and not talking to them.

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

thanks for a very detailed and wonderful update 👏

It was an emotional episode, with lot of flashback scenes and also Najma is soo calm composed, it hurts to see the poor child hold on to her desires and playing tennis shots in her dreams with her abbu was very touching moment

and precap just clears all confusions of Imran and his maamu regarding Mariyam's outburst, her closing the window and not talking to them.

thankiu Dost😛
yes and i was so happy to watch the precap that finally all will be sorted among them...they'll get to know Mariyam's rude stern behaviour with them and they will give a l'il piece of **** to Shabnam too😉😆😆

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Thanks much for the beautiful and detailed WU dear! 😃

all my pleasure
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely detailed WU :)

The most telling line for me was the one when Najma said one cannot control dreams. Mariam's heart goes out to her daughter (and the memory of her husband who wanted their daughter into sports) but the reality of her world restricts her from allowing her daughter to pursue the dreams.

I guess she thinks out of sight out of mind, and wants to take Najma (and herself) away from a place where dreams frequent.
xactly as one cant control ones dreams ..in the same way Mariyam cant do nything but to restrict Najma's desires...i dint get that when she said she wanna go to her ammi's place for few dayz..thn y all were so surprised at that??
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

xactly as one cant control ones dreams ..in the same way Mariyam cant do nything but to restrict Najma's desires...i dint get that when she said she wanna go to her ammi's place for few dayz..thn y all were so surprised at that??

@bold I guess that's because they didn't know why she wanted to be away.
Mariam could want to stay away from naye padosi rumours, and also keep Najma away I think. The family don't know anything about the dream, and Mariam's own inner conflict about letting Najma play.

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

@bold I guess that's because they didn't know why she wanted to be away.
Mariam could want to stay away from naye padosi rumours, and also keep Najma away I think. The family don't know anything about the dream, and Mariam's own inner conflict about letting Najma play.

but then too...she can ofcourse her mumma's home anytime...even for few days..then why all were so surprised..jaane k liye dekhte rahiye tum saath ho jab apne😆.
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

but then too...she can ofcourse her mumma's home anytime...even for few days..then why all were so surprised..jaane k liye dekhte rahiye tum saath ho jab apne😆.

i call those things "from dramatic effect" ... hey at least we didn't get toofaan waali music and zooming cameras (maybe I should wait till the epi airs)