Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sindhu4karanika

completely agree with you!! rehaan's character never had that stability!! what he did for aaliya was really nice but his constant cribbing about it n making her feel guilty makes him not worth it!! 🀒

Totally agree with you, at first his sacrifice looked genuine but now it is like he expected something in return when Aaliya has basically done more than enough for him and his family. He has no right to continually make her feel guilty for something she never asked him to do in the first place!

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Superb post there. I agree wholeheartedly.

I do not understand why Rehaan is hellbent on guilt tripping Aaliya. He is making Aaliya feel as if he is all sacrificing and she is grabbing on his gratitude like an opportunist. I cannot fathom why he is reiterating what a mahaan creature he is while in reality whatever he has done so far has been his own call, his own conscious decisions...

Aaliya never asked him to change loyalties. His loyalty shifted from Zain to Aaliya on his own. On top of that, like a perfect hypocrite, he never stopped harping about how Zain is like a younger brother to him while the fact was he was never by Zain's side when he actually needed him..

Sheltering Aaliya during her iddah period during her divorce with Zain, according to me, was not an act of friendship either cause I have learnt in the very forum that it was wrong on Aaliya's part to stay at place of a guy who was not her close relative. And even if he sheltered her, the gesture was reciprocated in multifolds by Aaliya. In that period she became one hell of a glorified cook to his family, governess/nanny/teacher/nurse to his kids.

Aaliya never asked him to follow her to Hyderabad. He did that out of his free will.. True he helped her to acquire a land to run her dhaba but even here all his kindly/friendly gestures were reciprocated by Aaliya. She was a cook/teacher/nanny/governess and even an ammi to his kids...

Nobody asked him to step forward and do halala nikaah with Aaliya when Bilal went missing. He did that out of his free will with a crystal clear understanding that Zain and Aaliya love each other. He still knows that in heart Aaliya still considers Zain to be her husband.. So why all this hurt and guilt tripping??? Anyone would have considered him to be the culprit in Bilal's kidnapping based on the circumstantial evidences. But no he had to rave and rant what a great friend he is and what a low life Aaliya is...

I so wish Aaliya gives it back to him... But oh well!!!!

Bang on post! This is exactly what I've been trying to say, he acts like the girl is an opportunist when in reality she has done nothing wrong. Aaliya never asked for him to take her to his place to stay during her iddah period, to go with her to Hyderabad, to marry her yet he acts as if she owes him.

What really irks me is the fact he misled this girl into believing he was the culprit who ruined her life yet behaves like the victim and even now when he knows who Aaliya is, he acts as if it is a sin for her to support her aunt and give her the benefit of doubt.

I seriously cannot wait for his character to wrap up, his track has just been damaging to the show and I am glad CVs now see that.

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

rehaan chrchtr is so confusing tht i nvr been able 2 cnnct ,hnkgod track is gttng over..it was more of torture to watch him thn enjoy ..

Yes he was never a character one could enjoy and that is all because of how he was written and the news that constantly loomed that he would marry Aaliya. When the worst finally happened, it became the Rehan show and fans outright rejected it.

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Great post 😊 Some of the spoilers said that he is pretending to be rude so that no body questions Aaliya about the halala nikkah being intentional. But the melodramatic and moody Rehan we saw at home in yesterday's episode showed a different story,there wasn't anybody watching them to show off!! While talking about the kids' ammi he was looking at Rida's picture,then why on earth he didn't stop his children calling Aaliya ammi,if it is that difficult to replace Rida's place as a wife as well as a mother. The kids could have called Aaliya chachi or something.Now all of a sudden he is only fond of Aaliya and it is never going to be love...sour grape I would say πŸ˜† He is sure that if he wanted he could have married her in Hyderabad as if Aaliya was going to agree to that..again another delusion!!

When Zain met Rehan in Hyderabad for the first time he thanked him for being with Aaliya all that time. Zain didn't get angry with Rehan for him not informing Zain about Aaliya's whereabouts. The CVs have obviously made a drastic turn in his character since the disastrous ratings although the character was never convincing since the beginning.

I totally agree if this were an act he would not treat her like dirt privately and yes there were some serious rewrites done to the script. We all know he was more than fond of Aaliya when they were in Hyderabad, even Grumpy picked up on it so no this was not a misunderstanding on Suraiya's part it was a fact!

The writers have made an epic fail when it came to Rehan's characterization, no matter how they try to twist it his character just did not click with viewers. The whole sympathy angle is backfiring as well since fans are even more annoyed with him now than before but fortunately it seems the end is near for his character thanks to the drastic fall in ratings and Nandish being unhappy about his character. The upcoming spoilers sound very promising and I can only hope this means BI will be back on top soon!

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey sweetheart πŸ€— Awesome post . Bang On πŸ‘

First of all creatives told that rehaan would be supporting character and i think now he dint live up to that. infact his character is much like bipolar one/hypocrite . i mean he is keep talking what favors he done to aaliya in a way that he always expected her to give something in return but aaliya never asked this man for favor man Rehan was never a well defined character no one has asked him to accompany aaliya to hyderabad , he did go by himself and the favor only which he done for aaliya is to give dhaba of his friend but in eyes of aaliya he did huge favor for her totaly respected that , but one by one now this same man who was so called loyal friend of aaliya keep harping to aaliya i did that i did that for you that doesnt suit his character , i mean you saying it was aaliya in your life you trusted the most and only thing you are remembering that you did a lot of things for her but man she dint asked to help her & you aren't understanding her and on the top to that keep harping your acts on her but she dint asked ever . he knows that he was the one who came forward for the proposal of halal nikaah it wasnt aaliya balki he knows from beforehand the love aaliya has for zain aren't changing so y he keep calling that beewi ka darja diya tha . it was deal man y you took to your heart . lot to say but m annoyed at him more and tomorrowbto when he will behave rudely with aaliya but thank god his character ending nahi to cv's shall have drain more Lol
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey sweetheart πŸ€— Awesome post . Bang On πŸ‘

First of all no one has asked him to accompany aaliya to hyderabad , he did go by himself and the favor only which he done for aaliya is to give dhaba of his friend but in eyes of aaliya he did huge favor for her totaly respected that , but one by one now this same man who was so called loyal friend of aaliya keep harping to aaliya i did that i did that for you that doesnt suit his character , i mean you saying it was aaliya in your life you trusted the most and only thing you are remembering that you did a lot of things for her but man she dint asked to help her & you aren't understanding her and on the top to that keep harping your acts on her but she dint asked ever . he knows that he was the one who came forward for the proposal of halal nikaah it wasnt aaliya balki he knows from beforehand the love aaliya has for zain aren't changing so y he keep calling that beewi ka darja diya tha . it was deal man y you took to your heart . lot to say but m annoyed at him more and tomorrowbto when he will behave rudely with aaliya but thank god his character ending nahi to cv's shall have drain more Lol

There you are! Was wondering where you disappeared πŸ˜†

Exactly, he married Aaliya so she could return to Zain so what was with his nonsense about how he gave her the place of his wife? He needs to stop laying it on so thick and making her feel guilty for something she did not do wrong.

I would love for Aaliya to blast him good but she is not like that because she is compassionate and knows where he is coming from. Aaliya is the one who has proven herself to be a true friend and that is what will come out when all is said and done, that may be how the third talaaq happens and it couldn't come a moment too soon for fans who have had it up to here with Rehan! Its amazing how unbearable they made him despite trying every possible thing, even the actual negative characters on this show don't garner the amount of hatred Rehan has. It all comes down to the way the CVs pushed his character on fans and the best thing they can do now is have him exit after the divorce and move forward from there. At least there seems to be light at the end of this tunnel, FINALLY!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There you are! Was wondering where you disappeared πŸ˜†

Exactly, he married Aaliya so she could return to Zain so what was with his nonsense about how he gave her the place of his wife? He needs to stop laying it on so thick and making her feel guilty for something she did not do wrong.

I would love for Aaliya to blast him good but she is not like that because she is compassionate and knows where he is coming from. Aaliya is the one who has proven herself to be a true friend and that is what will come out when all is said and done, that may be how the third talaaq happens and it couldn't come a moment too soon for fans who have had it up to here with Rehan! Its amazing how unbearable they made him despite trying every possible thing, even the actual negative characters on this show don't garner the amount of hatred Rehan has. It all comes down to the way the CVs pushed his character on fans and the best thing they can do now is have him exit after the divorce and move forward from there. At least there seems to be light at the end of this tunnel, FINALLY!

First of all creatives told that rehaan would be supporting character and i think now he dint live up to that. infact his character is much like bipolar one/hypocrite i mean he is keep talking what favors he done to aaliya in a way that he always expected her to give something in return but aaliya never asked this man for favor man & Rehan was never a well defined character & Finaaly there seems to be light at end of this freaking daamn tunnel and our show is back with BANG as we were talking about this in our everlasting talks from nights that yes we want aaliya to blast him good she should tell him that friends aren't those who keep ranting and harping what favors we did for each other , friends should be those who can can speak your unspoken words and can speak your heart/mind . i would really love if aaliya says you were and is my friend nothing more to that , as you keep harping that m giving saath to my mami and my lifetime husband i will and i m not wrong in that cus this is my family which allah gave me and m proud of that besides the fact situations weren't in our favor so what human could possibly do in that , then you came which i never asked but the way you keep harping Mr isn't good i gave permission to your children they can call me mom but i never ever asked something from you , in this friendship it was only you who did came up with help i never asked something .
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

First of all creatives told that rehaan would be supporting character and i think now he dint live up to that. infact his character is much like bipolar one/hypocrite i mean he is keep talking what favors he done to aaliya in a way that he always expected her to give something in return but aaliya never asked this man for favor man & Rehan was never a well defined character & Finaaly there seems to be light at end of this freaking daamn tunnel and our show is back with BANG as we were talking about this in our everlasting talks from nights that yes we want aaliya to blast him good she should tell him that friends aren't those who keep ranting and harping what favors we did for each other , friends should be those who can can speak your unspoken words and can speak your heart/mind . i would really love if aaliya says you were and is my friend nothing more to that , as you keep harping that m giving saath to my mami and my lifetime husband i will and i m not wrong in that cus this is my family which allah gave me and m proud of that besides the fact situations weren't in our favor so what human could possibly do in that , then you came which i never asked but the way you keep harping Mr isn't good i gave permission to your children they can call me mom but i never ever asked something from you , in this friendship it was only you who did came up with help i never asked something .

I really want Aaliya to blast him but like I said on FB, she won't do it. Aaliya is going to feel compassion towards his situation because she knows all he wants is to get justice for his wife's death. Aaliya is going to prove herself to be a good friend and that is probably how she will get her divorce finalized.

I cannot tell you how happy I am that finally I see light at the end of this tunnel, just a couple of days ago you and me both were worried things were getting darker and darker but now our optimism is back! I know its early but the upcoming spoilers have me upbeat especially with ZaYa back to being the brains and doing detective work, I love it!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

I really want Aaliya to blast him but like I said on FB, she won't do it. Aaliya is going to feel compassion towards his situation because she knows all he wants is to get justice for his wife's death. Aaliya is going to prove herself to be a good friend and that is probably how she will get her divorce finalized.

I cannot tell you how happy I am that finally I see light at the end of this tunnel, just a couple of days ago you and me both were worried things were getting darker and darker but now our optimism is back! I know its early but the upcoming spoilers have me upbeat especially with ZaYa back to being the brains and doing detective work, I love it!

@RED that only be the valid reason and rehaan will feel guilty and he will do the honors but we want this before diwaali man . i really hope SBS these guys are right and they know something what we fans looking for . i realy hope mandy aaliya should at least say something after final divorce

@BLUE ;- yes finally optimism is back but after a long long long dark night which wasnt going to end this soon , it all results in low trp's and fans outrage which speaks volumes this time and we were justified at our points . Lol man we both bang our heads day & night for alt east one positive assumptions which can save our show rest is history u know now Lol . we even slept a little right .
but as you said these spoilers def pointing something which we were used to in past and yes show is back with bang

mandy0310 thumbnail

@RED that only be the valid reason and rehaan will feel guilty and he will do the honors but we want this before diwaali man . i really hope SBS these guys are right and they know something what we fans looking for . i realy hope mandy aaliya should at least say something after final divorce

@BLUE ;- yes finally optimism is back but after a long long long dark night which wasnt going to end this soon , it all results in low trp's and fans outrage which speaks volumes this time and we were justified at our points . Lol man we both bang our heads day & night for alt east one positive assumptions which can save our show rest is history u know now Lol . we even slept a little right .
but as you said these spoilers def pointing something which we were used to in past and yes show is back with bang

I highly doubt Aaliya will be telling Rehan anything but perhaps Zain can do the honors, I am so sick of him being a jerk to Aaliya. For a guy who used to judge Zain, he is no different infact he is worse because at least Zain thought Aaliya betrayed him, what's his excuse? He did a favor and now expects this girl to be indebted to him for life! Aaliya must abandon her family for a man she does not even consider her husband

Yes! I remember Monday night we were so low on optimism infact its safe to say it was dying a slow and painful death but then Tuesday's episode happened and it was like damn! There was something different, it was well balanced and so many truths came out in the past two episodes.

While yesterday it did shock me to see Suraiya being all nice to Aaliya, I have to admit I loved their scenes today, so touching and beautiful. I'm proud of Aaliya for standing by Suraiya, she is proving to be the person Usman loved so much and entrusted his empire with. The man truly knew what he was doing and continues to be sorely missed!

I'm hoping that SBS is right about a Diwali reunion because the DC spoilers should play out this week itself which means this Rida mystery will not drag for much longer. I believe by next week ZaYa will bring the truth to light about Rida purposely coming in front of Suraiya's car and then Rehan will have no choice but to drop his case against Suraiya and give Aaliya the final divorce.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know with the recent developments Rehan has a justified reason to be upset Aaliya is supporting the woman who he believes killed his wife but sadly I do not sympathize with him. I just hate the way Rehan is constantly throwing it in Aaliya's face about the things he did for her expecting her to feel indebted to him forever, that is not friendship!

Hi Mandy πŸ˜› I actually liked today's episode after so longπŸ˜† I thought it was much better than yesterday's. I do not sympathize with him either. I mean I understood his POV when he said how for him this is a kissa but a hadsa that has totally shaken his family. And I also wouldn't have mind him telling Aaliya off for siding with Suri..but where he lost me is when he kept rubbing it in her face that she is his wife!! If you say that a close friend who has been by your side for one year, I will understand but mentioning of her being his wife and all that was uncalled for.

Rehan lately has been making Aaliya feel guilty a lot, he lays it on thick but the way I see it that is not him being her friend that is him expecting something in return for his generousity and that is not fair at all. When Zain risked his life to save Kabir, did he do so expecting something in return? No. When Aaliya started taking care of Kabir and Zara and allowed them to call her Ammi despite not being married to Rehan, did she expect something in return? No. The reason neither did so is because their actions were out of the goodness of their heart, nothing more.

Yes. All of a sudden, Rehan is making it like Aaliya must do something for him in order to get the talaaqs when he married her to do them a favour in the first place. He says that he will only ever love Rida and no one can take her place and yet it is like he wants Aaliya to behave like a wife. He is contradicting himself a lot lately. And this all started with him threatening Aaliya about not leaving the house.

Rehan talks about friendship a lot but has he really been a friend? Rehan switched loyalties quite fast when it came to Zain and Aaliya, he went from supporting his "bhai" to cutting him out of his life so he could pick up and move to an entirely different place along with Aaliya! Add to that, the fact he was the one who offered to be Aaliya's knight and shining armor when Bilal failed to show up for the wedding. Aaliya did not ask him to do so nor did she ever expect him to make such a sacrifice but he offered and Aaliya being helpless took him up on that because she trusted him, sadly he repaid that trust by misleading this girl to believe he kidnapped Bilal and went as far as threatening her. Regardless of whether he did so intentionally or not, he has no right to be angry and have Aaliya feel guilty.

And this is exactly why I have never liked his character Mandy. Some people can say that the CVs are messing up his character to finish his track in the show...but the truth is this character wasn't likeable to begin with. He claimed to love Zain as a brother and yet he goes off to live with Aaliya for a whole year keeping no contact with Zain whatsoever. I was very shocked that Zain didn't confront him about this.

Fast forward to the current situation, what did Rehan expect from Aaliya in regards to Suraiya? Suraiya is not a stranger to Aaliya, this is someone who is not only her ex saas but her aunt as well. Aaliya has known this woman her entire life and if her gut feeling is saying Suraiya may be innocent then she is probably right. Aaliya has every right to make her own choices without needing to feel guilt tripped every single time or feeling she must be indebted to Rehan for life!

Good question. And again he contradicts himself..he makes it look he wants nothing from them..and that he is the one who wants to something for Zaya..and yet he actually has expectations! I understand why he is being irrational about this...but the problem is that he is not thinking like a lawyer now. He is only thinking as a husband and a father.

Anyway other than Rehan, I totally loved the scenes between Aaliya and Suri..yesterday i personally felt it was a bit forced but today I thoroughly enjoyed it. πŸ˜› And there is also the confrontation scene with Fahad, I really loved that too! I hate the actor as a person but I have to say that he acted really well in that scene. And I love that they showed Zain covering his mouth to stop him from saying the talaaq. THIS is the character growth of Zain. And I just LOVE that Zaya is back as a team!!!!

Sorry for the rant its just the latest spoilers have me really annoyed with Rehan!

LOL rant away girlπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail

Hey Saheba, the way I see it his character never much sense with from the get go. First he started off as ZaYa's well wisher but in between he went from being loyal to Zain to completely shifting loyalties mid way. Zain became non existent for Rehan and Aaliya became everything and now the way he is behaving is completely out of line. Its like he expects Aaliya to not only be indebted to him but to obey his every command, like she is no longer entitled to be an individual and that I cannot stand!

I'm loving the progression to Zain's character and I am grateful CVs did not let his growth go to waste especially after that redemption track. I cannot wait to see him and Aaliya back as a team