Rehan Needs to Stop Making Aaliya Feel Guilty!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I know with the recent developments Rehan has a justified reason to be upset Aaliya is supporting the woman who he believes killed his wife but sadly I do not sympathize with him. I just hate the way Rehan is constantly throwing it in Aaliya's face about the things he did for her expecting her to feel indebted to him forever, that is not friendship!

Rehan lately has been making Aaliya feel guilty a lot, he lays it on thick but the way I see it that is not him being her friend that is him expecting something in return for his generousity and that is not fair at all. When Zain risked his life to save Kabir, did he do so expecting something in return? No. When Aaliya started taking care of Kabir and Zara and allowed them to call her Ammi despite not being married to Rehan, did she expect something in return? No. The reason neither did so is because their actions were out of the goodness of their heart, nothing more.

Rehan talks about friendship a lot but has he really been a friend? Rehan switched loyalties quite fast when it came to Zain and Aaliya, he went from supporting his "bhai" to cutting him out of his life so he could pick up and move to an entirely different place along with Aaliya! Add to that, the fact he was the one who offered to be Aaliya's knight and shining armor when Bilal failed to show up for the wedding. Aaliya did not ask him to do so nor did she ever expect him to make such a sacrifice but he offered and Aaliya being helpless took him up on that because she trusted him, sadly he repaid that trust by misleading this girl to believe he kidnapped Bilal and went as far as threatening her. Regardless of whether he did so intentionally or not, he has no right to be angry and have Aaliya feel guilty.

Fast forward to the current situation, what did Rehan expect from Aaliya in regards to Suraiya? Suraiya is not a stranger to Aaliya, this is someone who is not only her ex saas but her aunt as well. Aaliya has known this woman her entire life and if her gut feeling is saying Suraiya may be innocent then she is probably right. Aaliya has every right to make her own choices without needing to feel guilt tripped every single time or feeling she must be indebted to Rehan for life!

Sorry for the rant its just the latest spoilers have me really annoyed with Rehan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you...
But this is what we can expect now...CVS thought we will like REHAN as the so called PARALLEL lead but since the start he never created that impact...they thought to drag REHAN ALIYA story a bit but TRPS woke them up...

So in the end they failed to use REHAN properly and they are just gonna murder his GOOD LAWYER character which he had during his entry...so the spoilers aren't so surprising coz NO one is liking his KMH thing b/w ZAYA...

They just want him over and out...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mandy agree aliya never asked 4 his support tht he is being mahaan hes def changed since hes gt married to aliya n against zain today he has proved wht kind of brother n a friend he is i to have had enough of rehan n its obvious tht aliya wuld side suraiya shes her mami after all no matter wht she has done with aliya she still cares for her mami n it was expeced tht aliya n zain wld do wht ever they can to to get suraiya out... i jus want this rehan track to end once n for all...

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He become hell irritating now.i can't understand why he making Aliya remember all his support now?she not asked him to help her during her iddah period.Aliya used to pay for living with him that time.Aliya didn't tell him to take her haydrabad with him he was one who take her nor she came to him with marriage proposal but he came now make her feel guilt not go well with me.CV'S never able to give a clear pic of his character to viewer's.he need to stop making Aliya feel guilt already i am fear with Aliya selfish nature.my only fear is hope she actually not feel guilt becz she have no fault in anything moreover with her Zain life is attract she just can't forget about him.
manny136 thumbnail
Great post, if rehan is such a good guy why does he keep on reinterating his deeds to aliya, its not like aliya doesnt realize the favors but still. Now with the suri case she is taking the right side but rehan is using guilt to make her feel bad, she is stuck in the middle but im glad even though she is there for rehan n his family as a friend she is also trying to prove suri innocent working with zain.
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with you!! rehaan's character never had that stability!! what he did for aaliya was really nice but his constant cribbing about it n making her feel guilty makes him not worth it!! 🤢
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post there. I agree wholeheartedly.

I do not understand why Rehaan is hellbent on guilt tripping Aaliya. He is making Aaliya feel as if he is all sacrificing and she is grabbing on his gratitude like an opportunist. I cannot fathom why he is reiterating what a mahaan creature he is while in reality whatever he has done so far has been his own call, his own conscious decisions...

Aaliya never asked him to change loyalties. His loyalty shifted from Zain to Aaliya on his own. On top of that, like a perfect hypocrite, he never stopped harping about how Zain is like a younger brother to him while the fact was he was never by Zain's side when he actually needed him..

Sheltering Aaliya during her iddah period during her divorce with Zain, according to me, was not an act of friendship either cause I have learnt in the very forum that it was wrong on Aaliya's part to stay at place of a guy who was not her close relative. And even if he sheltered her, the gesture was reciprocated in multifolds by Aaliya. In that period she became one hell of a glorified cook to his family, governess/nanny/teacher/nurse to his kids.

Aaliya never asked him to follow her to Hyderabad. He did that out of his free will.. True he helped her to acquire a land to run her dhaba but even here all his kindly/friendly gestures were reciprocated by Aaliya. She was a cook/teacher/nanny/governess and even an ammi to his kids...

Nobody asked him to step forward and do halala nikaah with Aaliya when Bilal went missing. He did that out of his free will with a crystal clear understanding that Zain and Aaliya love each other. He still knows that in heart Aaliya still considers Zain to be her husband.. So why all this hurt and guilt tripping??? Anyone would have considered him to be the culprit in Bilal's kidnapping based on the circumstantial evidences. But no he had to rave and rant what a great friend he is and what a low life Aaliya is...

I so wish Aaliya gives it back to him... But oh well!!!!
Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rehaan chrchtr is so confusing tht i nvr been able 2 cnnct ,hnkgod track is gttng over..it was more of torture to watch him thn enjoy ..
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post 😊 Some of the spoilers said that he is pretending to be rude so that no body questions Aaliya about the halala nikkah being intentional. But the melodramatic and moody Rehan we saw at home in yesterday's episode showed a different story,there wasn't anybody watching them to show off!! While talking about the kids' ammi he was looking at Rida's picture,then why on earth he didn't stop his children calling Aaliya ammi,if it is that difficult to replace Rida's place as a wife as well as a mother. The kids could have called Aaliya chachi or something.Now all of a sudden he is only fond of Aaliya and it is never going to be love...sour grape I would say 😆 He is sure that if he wanted he could have married her in Hyderabad as if Aaliya was going to agree to that..again another delusion!!
When Zain met Rehan in Hyderabad for the first time he thanked him for being with Aaliya all that time. Zain didn't get angry with Rehan for him not informing Zain about Aaliya's whereabouts. The CVs have obviously made a drastic turn in his character since the disastrous ratings although the character was never convincing since the beginning.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Agree with you...

But this is what we can expect now...CVS thought we will like REHAN as the so called PARALLEL lead but since the start he never created that impact...they thought to drag REHAN ALIYA story a bit but TRPS woke them up...

So in the end they failed to use REHAN properly and they are just gonna murder his GOOD LAWYER character which he had during his entry...so the spoilers aren't so surprising coz NO one is liking his KMH thing b/w ZAYA...

They just want him over and out...

The CVs were wrong to think just because Rehan is positive that fans would automatically accept him as the third angle in ZaYa's story but they were wrong. You cannot build such an epic love story with ZaYa along with one hell of a redemption track only to have that all go in vein to prop up one of the most disliked pairings I've ever seen! Rehan and Aaliya would have never worked and I am glad that things are being changed thanks to the dropping TRPs and rumors about Nandish being unhappy. Things worked out for the best it seems and now CVs knows where BI's success and strength lies.

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

mandy agree aliya never asked 4 his support tht he is being mahaan hes def changed since hes gt married to aliya n against zain today he has proved wht kind of brother n a friend he is i to have had enough of rehan n its obvious tht aliya wuld side suraiya shes her mami after all no matter wht she has done with aliya she still cares for her mami n it was expeced tht aliya n zain wld do wht ever they can to to get suraiya out... i jus want this rehan track to end once n for all...

Exactly, Aaliya never asked him to be mahaan for her and Zain, he is the one who offered and said how he would take this burden upon himself and now he wastes no chance to throw it in her face. Its really annoying!

I found it unbelievable that he would ask that Aaliya and Zain stay away from this, how can he even expect them to given who Suraiya is to them? They are just supposed to stand back and do nothing while someone they love is behind bars, that is asking too much from them. Aaliya has every right to fight for Suraiya and he is no one to stop her.

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

He become hell irritating now.i can't understand why he making Aliya remember all his support now?she not asked him to help her during her iddah period.Aliya used to pay for living with him that time.Aliya didn't tell him to take her haydrabad with him he was one who take her nor she came to him with marriage proposal but he came now make her feel guilt not go well with me.CV'S never able to give a clear pic of his character to viewer's.he need to stop making Aliya feel guilt already i am fear with Aliya selfish nature.my only fear is hope she actually not feel guilt becz she have no fault in anything moreover with her Zain life is attract she just can't forget about him.

That's the problem, the CVs went all over with his character and in the end ruined him completely despite not turning him negative in the true sense of the word. No matter what they tried Rehan was never accepted by fans and with good reason, who wants a third angle in the love story of their leads?

I am just relieved that Aaliya is not letting Rehan's guilt trips work on her, she will continue to fight for the truth and that makes me happy especially since she teams up with Zain just like old times. Its time to bring Zain and Aaliya back in focus.

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post, if rehan is such a good guy why does he keep on reinterating his deeds to aliya, its not like aliya doesnt realize the favors but still. Now with the suri case she is taking the right side but rehan is using guilt to make her feel bad, she is stuck in the middle but im glad even though she is there for rehan n his family as a friend she is also trying to prove suri innocent working with zain.

Exactly! A real friend would not constantly throw it in the face of the other about their good deeds, especially if he claimed to understand that person well. Aaliya has every right to fight for her aunt and I'm proud of her for staying true to her character.