Is Raat ki subeh nahi hai ?

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As I had mentioned I had stopped watching Beintehaa at the time of the Halaala Track.I tried peering in at the Monday 14th Oct episode but it did not excite me so I left it half way.
Yesterday's episode was a surprise package.
Excellent acting as usual.
Suchitra Pillai's acting deserves a special mention.She is worth any award.
The road accident was funny,poor Bilaal.
I felt as if the cvs who had taken too long over Nafeesa were suddenly in a hurry (the scene was very abrupt)
Shazia,of late has been reduced to a side kick,why is it that she has never been able to over hear Zarina ?
Chachu and Grumpy are hardly seen.
The scene between Surraiya and Aaliya was awesome.
I don't much care for Aaliya and Rehaan's scenes though Rehaan has undoubtedly proven to be a very good friend to Aaliya and Zain so far.

I felt sorry for Nafeesa,what she has done was unforgivable but Ghulam and Shabana are more to be blamed, at least she has been repenting her mistakes since Mamu's demise.Is Gunjan Vijaya(Nafessa) quitting the show ?

Anyway,the last part of the episode regarding Rida,I have only one thing to repeat to the cvs.
After laughter there is sadness,
After light there is darkness
In our lives there is day and night,then there are seasons.
We understand that life is one big struggle but can we not have light moments then intense ones ????
past month there has been so much of negativity,crying,wailing,plotting scheming...and after yesterday's awesome episode and the last part all I want to tell the cvs
KYA IS RAAT KI KOI SUBEH NAHI HAI ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jald hogi is raat ki subah
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I felt same, episode was awesome, just loved it, especially suchitra mam, she is a versatile actor,
She ll give her 100%to both positive and negative shades of her character, I love her...
But cv's could have showed her as Positive for atleast few days, after this much painful dark tunnel,
But let's see what they have stored for us,

I dnt have problem with seperation, but it should be without mahaan, that's it.
But we deserve little lite moments after these many heavy heavy moments😭
I want to see suaraiya's positive side tooo, bcz in real life non mil ll be like this, may be for few days they might torture, but everyone changes..
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One day there will be light in the dark tunnel 😊
meditation thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Even I felt same, episode was awesome, just loved it, especially suchitra mam, she is a versatile actor,

She ll give her 100%to both positive and negative shades of her character, I love her...
But cv's could have showed her as Positive for atleast few days, after this much painful dark tunnel,
But let's see what they have stored for us,

I dnt have problem with seperation, but it should be without mahaan, that's it.
But we deserve little lite moments after these many heavy heavy moments😭
I want to see suaraiya's positive side tooo, bcz in real life non mil ll be like this, may be for few days they might torture, but everyone changes..

You are so right ! It would have been so lovely to see Surraiya,Zian and Aaliya as one happy family once again.You remember the Barkat track ? For a brief period Surraiya was so fond of Aaliya , at that time in spite of Shazia and Nafeesa hating the fact Usmaan saab,Surraiya,Fahad,Zain and Aaliya they were so happy together and it was such fun watching them together.Yes,we definitely need sweet,though short breaks na ?
meditation thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

One day there will be light in the dark tunnel 😊

Inshaallah !

Word Count: 1

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is raath ki subah zarur jaldi hogi
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meditation

You are so right ! It would have been so lovely to see Surraiya,Zian and Aaliya as one happy family once again.You remember the Barkat track ? For a brief period Surraiya was so fond of Aaliya , at that time in spite of Shazia and Nafeesa hating the fact Usmaan saab,Surraiya,Fahad,Zain and Aaliya they were so happy together and it was such fun watching them together.Yes,we definitely need sweet,though short breaks na ?

Yes I love suraiya in that track very much, may be that's y I have little soft corner for her character, she was good, but circumstances changed her, she is a normal human being, every cannot be selfless like Aliya and zain, no matter what, even today I like her after this much, atleast she is not like shabhana and Gulaam who thinks them to selfless. They should show her positive side too