Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: misha2709

Nandish Quitting may be because of 1 of these two things or mayb both:-

1> mayb Storyline was changed by PH due to Fans Uproar and severe drop in TRPs- which made Rehan Negative and Focus back on Zaya.
2> Mayb Nandish cldnt take so much negativity frm ZaYa fans. He cldnt leave a mark and people just didnt accept him.He understood he will be never able to leave an impact with the confused characterisation of Rehan. so better to quit!!

ANYWAYS whatever be the reason i REALLY hope that news of his quitting is true and WE get ZAYA reunion and Back to our BELOVED AWESOME beintehaa :))😳😳

I am so ready to wake up nights in rows and keep rewatching episodes and their romance and kitkit :)😆😉which i had quit dng during divorce and halala track- did watch the Dhaba romance though😳

well said its a wise decision to quit becz no viewer's can't able to accept him nor will be in future.Nandish can get better project but BI not his nor will be.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 9 years ago
drsimran thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel Rehan should be killed off. And remembering what he did for ZAYA, ZAYA should raise the kids as they are attached to Aliya. This will be the new track of Beintehaa.
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooohooo,... So happy with tis news...
But seriously idk y I started liking Rehan ...dude I knw most of u won't agree but I thought that nandish is really going good wid it...juz my thought!!!
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

The positivity in me is ob the rise after ages! I feel it's true! I Hope it's true! So the makers needed a 0.5 trp to make them understand wat we hv been saying since June! Koi nahi atleast they understood (if this news os true, that is) but I hope they throw up happy promos, kitkit promos, re-confession promos, re-nikkah promos, re-*scratch that* first honeymoon promos, Re-SR promos... In other words Zaya promos! *fingers&toes crossed*

🤣

I second all the Zaya re-... Promos👍🏼
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Next week onwards TRP will increase.His quitting news is good news.Hope dis news comes true.
He caanot be ML , ML is only ZaYa..
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope this news is true...I want zaya reunion ASAP!!
Tfs!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woah! Tell me I'm not dreaming.
Congratulations guys! I see some light, is that the exit from this dark tunnel we've been lost in for months? I hope so
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs :)

Even the character himslef isnt happy with the current track!!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing 😊